Burdened By Love. Krystal and Suho

Creatures of the Day

Krystal walked past her room towards the east corridor. That was where Suho and Key would sleep. "So this is the nice place I was telling you about. Oh, and if you need anything, there is talk device installed by your bedrooms. So, kind of like college roommate again, huh?" Krystal opened the curtains where they could see the sun and the snow fall. It was a very rare scene. This was the first time it happened. 

Key was beginning to walk towards her, but Suho beat him to it. He wanted to walk her back, but Suho got in the way; faster than he had thought. "Hey Krystal, I was wondeing if you could show me around the place? I know Onew is new here too, so I wouldn't want to burden him about it." Krystal swallowed. Her heart beat was increasing. 

"Alright. All start from downstairs then." Krystal walked out first without saying bye to Key. 

It seemed like the love and hate relationship they had before was over. They were so close yet it wasn't labeled as forever. Even though it was flowing too quickly. Key already knew; so he had to tell her before it burdened her to love someone else. 

Or if she even loved Key once.

Suho followed her from behind. Before he closed the door, a shy smile grew on his face. 

His heart was beating loud and he could no longer stop it. 

--------

Sulli held out her arms and skipped towards Minho. Minho gladly embraced her. "I'm satisfied that it's all just.. over. I didn't know you would bluntly make that decision. Letting her start anew, I'm proud to call you my princess. " 

Sulli punched him in the stomach. Minho looked at her. Sulli popped a kiss on his cheek. 

"Fairytales and what not, I'm no Cinderella. And neither are you Prince Charming..." Minho took it in a bad way. "Wha-what do you mean? You took the liberty to fall in love with me didn't you...!" 

Sulli giggled; this boy was so cute. "What I mean is.. this is our lovestory. Sulli and the Mysterious Prince. I think that's what I would have named the book. When we first met, it was a good nightmare. I don't know how to explain it, but here we are now. In love and still facing the weirdest kinds of obstacles." 

Minho kissed her on the forehead. "One of the most weirdest girls I have met. However, the only girl I truly found love in. Can't I just admit it? I love fairytales... And of course, I hope ours can be told like them too." 

Sulli turned away from him because of the smell; food. "Yah, YAH! Where are you going when I'm trying to set the mood!? Did you not hear the amazing speech I just told?" Sulli glanced at him with a half-hearted smile. "Ya.. I heard it." 

She turned away quickly and then came back with two mini-cakes. Minho sulked and turn the other way. 

Sulli bit her lip. She took the cake he was going to feed him and smacked it on his face. "I was going to feed it to you, but you leave me no choice. We sleep in separate rooms tonight. Fairytale Lover." Sulli continued up the stairs. 

Krystal bumped into Sulli. "Hey Krystal.. who's this?"  Krystal punched her humorously. "This is Suho, I thought you had met him earlier." 

"I would remember a handsome face like his, would I not?" Suho laughed and bowed to her.

"Yah, yah!? Are you flirting in front of me?" Minho brushed off the cake from his face. 

Sulli looked down at him with her hands at her sides. "Who said I couldn't Fairytale Lover? Why don't you go see if Heechul Oppa is free. He'll read a long story.. Just for the little boy in the castle, huh? How do you like that? Oh, and you know I love you." 

Minho fumed. "We will sleep in the same room, got it?" Sulli clapped. "Then I call the whole bed!" She sang and continued to walk off along with bowing to the two as she left. 

Krystal continued to guide him downstairs. "Oppa, you really can't be a role model for me can you?"

"Not now, Krystal. I need to wash this cake off my face." Minho marched off and Kystal laughed out loud. 

"How charming is your brother?" Suho asked playfully. Krystal looked at him with a big grin. Charming, she thought. When was he ever charming. He's too funny that it wipes away every other trait he has. 

Suho kept staring at her. They were gentle eyes. 

Krystal removed her hand from . "W-well.. we should get going." 

Suho grabbed her hand. "Wait. Tell me that you don't feel anything."

Krystal looked at him funny. "What do you mean? I feel that I should finish showing you around the place. That's what I feel."

Suho shook his head and brought her behind the stairs. "Did you not feel it, Krystal? The Spark. This time, it was serious." 

Krystal shook her head and closed her eyes with her hand on her face. "I can't love you Suho.. Even if it was meant to be, there was always that person you can never forget... I can't leave him now. Not when we just got back together. We were like family.. " 

Suho let go of her. He stepped away. "Have you ever followed your heart before..?" 

Krystal took her hands away from her face. "And what do you mean by that?" 

Suho laughed. He turned to look at her once more. "If you followed your heart, EVER. The other guy you're thinking about. You would have never separated. However, you thought of what was right in your head, didn't you? And the effect of that now is this. You are burdened by him where you can't let another one in here... without him being apart of it, can you?" 

Suho stopped her before she could say something. "It's not like you have to answer..." He bowed to her and showed himself the rest of the way. 

Key was standing on top of the stairs. He knew Suho saw him, but he didn't want to say anything. 

It feels like Key can't let her go too easily.