Sweet Dreams

Creatures of the Day

Taemin opened his eyes.

The curtains opened and lightly slowly .

His eyes got comfortable to light and he did his morning exercise.

He jogged down to the river which was two miles and back.

He took his phone from the charger and went to the dining room.

"So.., Jeffrey. I hope you have the greatest day of your life!"

Jeffrey laughed sarcastically.

"I have been by your side for 20 years, Taemin... You butter me up everytime to get what you want, as always.. Do not worry I have done what you asked. Here are the 4 possibilities I think you can work around."

Taemin brought out a gift from his pocket and handed it to Jeffrey.

"You can have the rest of the day off. I will see you tomorrow Jeffrey."

Jeffrey patted Taemin's head and locked the door behind him.

 

Minho poured his coffee and clicked his electric manager.

"What is my schedule today, Eve?"

Eve threw out the newspaper towards the table, made his breakfast, turned his closet of Friday clothes from casual to PJ's.

"You will be having a meeting with LeART at 10, visit your charity facility, honored at the DREO convention, and a reservation at Polta. Do you want me to invite someone from you contact list?"

MInho thought for one moment. Who would he invite...

"Eve, this might be a change to the way you work, but I am inviting Victoria to the dinner."

Eve surprised him and made sparks flow throughout the room.

"Sir, the last time I updated. You have told me many times that we will never talk about Victoria again...?"

Minho set down his cup and continued his morning with the food Eve had set for him.

"She wanted to see me Eve, she is my first love. What was I suppost to do?"

Eve did not answer.

"Tell me, Eve. You have been with me since I was a child.. Please. Tell me what to do? I cannot even label Victoria as even a friend! I felt like I met someone new yesterday. It was the sensual girl named SUlli. Do you know what I had felt. The true spark. I have never felt that with anyone else. I cannot recall I had it with Victoria ever because I erased her from my life! I did not want to have anything to do with her..--."

Eve went on and finished his sentence.

"So you mean..., you did not want to have anything to do with her until now? This is way out of line, Minho. I can no longer function the way you want me to. You first tell me about this beautiful young lady named Sulli, and now it feels like you are trying to create more work on yourself than usual. Minho, get your mind straight because I am longer going to do that for you. You are an immortal with feelings no one else can compare to. Now is the time to convey them with your own power. You need to rely on yourself, that is all, and that is what everybody will ask of you in the least."

Eve shut herself down and went to hibernate.

Minho slapped his cheeks.

Like a fish.

"My life used to be so organized. What happened to that?"

 

Sulli moisturized her face and took a sip of water.

This was a serious meeting. She needed to land that deal for the sake of DEK company and LeART expanding.

She walked over to her laptop and played some indie music.

She danced over to her closet and picked out a simple outfit.

Black ruffled skirt higher than the knees, yellow platfoms with white bows on the top, simple silk-white tucked in tang top, and a cozy yellow cardigan.

She then went back to the bathroom and got ready with her hair. Long waves and accompanied with a white rose clip.

Orange lipstick and luscious mascara.

She got ready with a smoothie and took her phone from her charger. She checked all her windows and doors and looked each and every one of them.

She walked to her car and took one little pause.

"Another sunny day."

What did she mean by that?

 

Minho made his way towards his office and Krystal caught up with him.

"Oppa! You have a meeting with LeART and I! Were you not noted by Eve?"

Minho sighed.

"Eve and I had a little conflict this morning and it was barely resolved. So I had to get my schedule here. Back to the meeting thing, will Sulli also be here?"

Krystal laughed.

"Yes she's coming by Oppa. Did you not listen to the conversation and instead, took your time to look at her sensual beauty? You are so damn weird it is not questionable.. I am going to get ready in the conference room. Come by around 12, alright?"

Minho patted her head.

"Alright."

Minho looked at the time and it was 11:45. He did not have enough time. Enough time to fix himself. He needed to look fashionable to Sulli.

 

Sulli arrived and it was 11:58. She quickly made her way up to the second floor.

She knocked on the door to the conference room.

Krystal opened the door for her and she gestured her to take a seat.

Krystal began to speak. 

"So are you alright with this? I am really happy you decided to agree!"

Sulli giggled.

"I don't think I could ever reject such an offer. Your brother seems like he can be burden sometimes, but it is understandable. For some reason, I am confortable saying I have an interest in him. A wild one.."

Krystal pushed her over playfully.

"I think all my friends feel that way one way or another. Oh! Well I guess we have to talk another time. I can see Minho walking towards the door, Remember? One of my strong points. I can see through solid. It is really nice to use my powers during a meeting because I can also tell if they are lying to the curb."

Minho entered.

 

"It is a pleasure to see you again. Sulli."

Sulli nodded.

"It is the same thing for me, Minho. Will you take a seat?"

Minho sat across and pointed his feet automatically towards her. He was already so infatuated with her.

"So what are we discussing here?"

Sulli took out a folder from her bag.

Minho loved her ensemble. It was truly unique other than the black and white suit all his co workers always used,

"Well I was thinking about helping you and our company at the same time. If we support you with the money and any other financial problems. Then you take on the other simple solution. Everyone knows your companies well for their simplicity and booming in all forms. You sell everything, but with the well-known family factor, I want that also in our company. When people see our art in paintings, furniture, clothes, and etc., then maybe we can emerge one label together and both contribute and collaborate with others over the years to make that one label boom. If you ask me why we shouldn’t just use our own company as the boom, it is because of our reputation. We would be considered as selfish and small. We have to take the approach of reaching out to the public eye and other companies. People might think either one of us is on the urge of bankruptcy. Shall we sign?"

Minho read the papers again to see any loopholes. Even though they call him cold and uncooperative, this was one thing that could change his whole image and expand his company. Even more, to show Sulli he was not just a black box that was always simple and always independent.

He nodded his head.

"I think it was a well put out presentation."

Sulli smiled and bowed her head. She then exchanged a huge hug with Krystal.

Minho opened his arms widely.

"Do I deserve a hug also?"

Sulli laughed.

"Alright."

Minho then took her hand.

Sulli was surprised.

Krystal sighed. The same approach he did to his last girlfriend. Krystal grabbed her bag and cell and slipped it on her arms. She smiled sweetly and grabbed onto the signed document. She knew if she left it, one of Minho's backups would delete it like it never happened.

 

Minho picked her up and he dropped her into his car.

Sulli knocked his head.

"Do you not understand you should ask before you do? And also, I have plans to tend to! Will you unlock the door?"

Minho brought out something from his pocket.

"I thought I could make an exact replica of your necklace.. But I guess nothing will ever be perfect.. Well except---."

Sulli glared at him. She knew what he was about so say. 'Well except for me.' She slipped the star through the necklace and it was full of shine.

She did not care how pricey it was, but the thought that counted.

He was thing about her.

She looked at him and put her hand on his face.

"I'm really thankful. you can't even imagine how much. This showed me a different side of you; a kind side of yours. Thanks for opening up to me."

Minho touched her hand and pulled her in for a kiss.

1 second

2 seconds

3 seconds

4 seconds...

Many more

 

Tune in Firdoodly Friends! 4 chapters coming along and fast this time! I promise!