When will He..?

Creatures of the Day

Sulli: 

I don't know when I noticed it, but I guess life had it's free time and seriously, it was TOTALLY obvious! 

He wasn't wearing the ring.. Our precious wedding rings. I would always wear mine in-case I was in a really bad mood, but I wanted to hit him this time! He was still sleeping so I pulled the blanket off of him. And I watched silently as he rolled off the bed. 

"You deserve it!" 

I was so irritated I decided to leave the room wearing my pajamas. Even though we lived in an ancient castle.. our clothes were mostly modern except our days when we have to dress. Which is.. mostly everyday. 

I walked across the hall to Krystal's room. I knocked. 

"Who is it?" 

I snapped twice. Krystal immediately opened the door. "Good Morning, your Majesty. How would you like your breakfast today?" 

I giggled and squished  her cheeks. "Why isn't your brother wearing his wedding ring? I find it very annoying.." 

Krystal walked out of her room and dragged me along with her. "..You know, Sulli. They say that jealousy is the ugliest trait.. Try to avoid it, alright? How about we hangout with Onew Oppa and Taemin Oppa? Sounds fun, doesnt it?" 

I brought something out of my pocket, it was my special lip balm. Melon Medley is what they call it. "Well.. Aren't we going to invite Minho then? ..It does seem fun Krystal, but I want to avoid hearing those silly rumors the maids spread around..." 

Krystal stopped. She turned and looked straight at me. "Yah, If you hear any of those rumors from them, you tell me, got it? I will act like the heartless queen for once.. 'Off with their heads' I will say."

"Alice in Wonderland right? Well, why don't we set up a fantasy party? We wear the most unique kind of outfits... How is it?" 

Krystal brushed her hair. "What an interesting idea. I am curious to see what you will come up with, don't you?"

I looked forward and hit her head.  I knew we were walking, but didn't know wear because I was so into the conversation. Silly me, we were back at my bedroom where Minho was still sleeping. 

"Go in." Krystal urged me to go. "He doesn't know how to put it sometimes.. However, where would your life be without him? Lonely and invisible.. Sulli. Instead of running. Stop him." 

Krystal turned back to her room to dress properly before breakfast. "I will see you later, Princess." 

I waved at her. It was time to get back. 

Rekindle the fantasy from back then

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli closed the door quietly. She walked towards Minho and kissed him softly on the forehead. She scooted up where his head was by her waist. 

A few minutes later, Minho opened his eyes slowly. "What time is it?" 

Sulli passed the newspaper to him. "The maids haven't prepared breakfast yet." 

Minho opened the newspaper. "So sometime before 9." 

Sulli scooted back down and layed her head on his chest. "Oppa.. why did you want to marry me?" 

Minho set the newspaper down. He looked at her and smirked. "For your pretty face of course." 

Sulli stood up with a dissatisfied look. "You joke around like that, but what if I was ever unfaithful to you? What if I fell in love with Taemin?" 

Minho stood up also. He wrapped his hand around her neck and brought her closer. 

"Don't. You. Dare." 

Sulli blushed and digged her face into the pillow. "You say that, but why don't you ever wear your wedding ring??" 

Minho looked at his hand. He felt the regret. He tried to come up with something. 

"How about you? Do you always wear yours?" 

Sulli held up her hand and flapped her hand around looking for his face. She turned her head and poked at his left cheek. 

"Will you propose to me again..." 

Minho couldn't understand if that was a question or not. He turned her over and closed in the space between them. 

Sulli's face blended into a bright strawberry. Minho chuckled and whispered into her ear. 

"Not if you're wearing that outfit." 

Sulli punched in the arm. She slipped on her slippers and grabbed her robe along the way. 

"Aishhh! You seriously are the moment pooper in this relationship! Aishh!"

Minho sulked as she left. He only wanted to a little. 

-------------------------------------------------

Minho set up his casual attire. It was another day he had to dress up. Wearing a navy blue suit accompanied by a blue tie. 

Sulli dressed in another room. She wore a white dress which was higher than the knees. 

A/N" Hehe Remember these two? SBS awards.. huh huh?? 

She left to breakfast first. 

Minho left 5 minutes later. He was waiting a little for he did not know if Sulli left yet. 

He rushed down and opened the doors. 

Sulli was sitting next to Onew and Taemin. Suho and Krystal ate their food silently as Key was sitting across from them. (BTW their story will be told in the next chapter) 

She picked at a grape and ate it with joy. Minho couldn't help but smile. 

Sulli noticed him and held out her hand. She was no longer wearing the ring. 

She held out her tongue at him. 

Onew shook his head looking at him. "Dude. How can you compete? You haven't even proposed yet, huh?" He sent that message to Minho's head. 

Taemin looked at Sulli in a different way. It wasn't love, but more like the look of wanting to protect someone. 

Heechul stoud out the gate enjoying the cookies that were given by Sulli. 

"Hyung.. why can't we enjoy some cookies?" They all replied. 

"Yah, keep doing your work! Do you know how long it took me.. To be a GENERAL!!!?" 

They all silenced and pouted. Heechul smiled for winning the battle. 

---------

Minho pulled Sulli away from the crowd. The boys gathered and covered their mouths while they laughed. Like they were gossiping like little girls. 

Minho kept his face while Sulli laughed loudly. 

 

Minho brought out a piece of paper. His hands began to shake. 

Sulli knew this moment was coming. But she didn't know it would come so soon. 

"This time I want to say it out loud. However, I hope this will be our little secret.." 

Sulli crossed her arms. "Nope. No, no, no. Nope." 

Minho looked at her confusingly. "Are you trying to ruin the moment??" 

Sulli walked up to him to straighten his bow. "You know it's not that way.. I want to tell everyone that we love Minho. Can I not express how happy I am?" 

Minho turned his head. 

He was flustered. Now he was even more nervous.