{Edited} Afterword+Shout-outs!

Creatures of the Day

I've come to love this rose garden that used to harbour my darkest dreams, however, I'm swayed from this and that, this new side of myself wasn't just my regular adoreable, it had an overdose of bitterness that controlled me, but it came with a strong sweet spot that always had the drive to fight back. It truly is something different, but I love it. 

Aside from that, I admired the roses, sweet peas, celosias, orchids, and chocolate cosmos that I passed on this sunny evening. After a few steps, I never saw this before... One left behind marble, it had kept my memory with Heechul oppa in it. I smiled a little and digged a little spot in the ground. I covered it with dirt, and took a petal from each type of flower. I set it atop the pile of dirt, and then watched as the flower petals were in and a long stem grew from the spot. It had fuzzy inside that contained a picture of he and I surrounded by neon petals of pink, cyan, yellow, tangerine, berry red... I loved how the flowers grew here. 

And at the end of that path,that little sparkle I saw at the end of my eye, always twinkled ever so. He was always there, popping up from place to place, never playing hard to get, but always too far from my grasp. 

I love an immortal. And I didn't know I had adapted to this lifestyle so quickly. So I changed it up a bit. 

My dresses were always blue because of my power, but I adore pink. I'm still trying to learn which color I look best w/, but Krystal can help me with that later. 

I folded my dress up and threw it behind me. "Minho Oppa~~!" I closed my eyes, a sweet breeze blew past my eyes. I turned myself and fell into the rose lumps. 

I opened my eyes, and by then, he was about ready to kiss me. 

I know in dramas. I would giggle and attempt to run away where he later grabs me by the arm and then kisses me sweetly. Where I soon lift my leg up so it ends up being a fairytale... But I don't want to wait. 

He pulled me up and held me tightly. I wrapped my hands around his neck. 

1,2,3. 

Ever so sweet. This was longer than 3 seconds...~~ 

"We've learned to say it, but I haven't heard it today Oppa??" 

He walked forward. "Say what?" 

"Yah! Why are you walking away?" 

Minho smirked and waved his hand, I entangled mine with his. 

He turned his head and whispered to me, "You left your right shoe behind." I bit my lip and ran back to look for it. 

I searched through the celosias first because it was the same color as Cristata.  

He popped up behind me, pushed me down a little. 

He put her shoe on. And leaned over, "Sulli. I fall in love with you everyday. Even when our schedules are occupied... But you know I'll always be pranking~~." 

 

Thank You!!! Fidoodly Friends!!!!!

You are the best. 

Minsullians are awesome and lets keep fighting! 

Now shout-outs~~ 

And to the first people to comment.. I will tell ya the exact date. When my next minsul will be out. If 7 or more comment~~ 

Man I'll throw in 3 chapter updates in one day!

I've already finished 10 chapters of the story saved in a confidential~~ folder!! 

Love you guys~~ 

Now shout outs~! First to my first subscribers..!

stewycorns / qairaqaleesya / Anskie2309  / dhina_95 atebabylhyn08 fieminho alsghtjffl allyshazillane colourfulkpop miss_dolly22 Jenz /Tawudz / putrizi / kimsoeul / worlock1977Fia_tia / malocca25 / MinSulSM / meetohcjq / minsuladdict 

Aww~~ My very first subscribers. In one page... Awgwahh I'm so edkibfwqnonjejkdsn touched. 


No.. I Love You, y!

 

 

 

 

 (My latest Subscribers. Haha..  There you are!

Thank You for reading!) 

And 7 pages of subscribers man! I'm really touched. 

I'll be sending messages to your walls. Coming soon~~ 

In theaters. (JK)

 

And let me ask. Does anybody wait until the whole story finishes to start reading? 'Cuz you know that feeling you get when its a cliffhanger!? Man it s...  

But I understand~~ 

 

 

Oh and don't credit me for the gifs or the pictures. Those are from other minsullians. I give creds to them!