First Time I Got Those "stalker" Letters

Can I be Your Tinkerbell?

Now I'm trying to tell from our male protagonist's view....I guess I will do this continuously, one chapter for the girl and next chapter is for the boy

I hope you like it! 

And I rewatch SNSD Genie Music Video Japan version just before I wanted to make this chapter....and I remembered how ignorant I was about Chanyeol that time...who thinks that I will like him three years later? kekekeke

 

Hi! Hello everyone! Good Morning! Or maybe good afternoon! Or it can be good evening! 

Okay, I have to stop it. 

My name is Park Chan Yeol. You can call me Chan Yeol, or sunbae (if you are my junior in university) or maybe Yeol (if you think you have been so close to me). Sometimes Baekkie (my best and childhood friend Byun Baek Hyun) calls me Channie. But I guess only him can call me that, because if someone in my family calls me that, the one that will feel being called is Seo Gong Chan, whose nickname is Channie too. 

My family consists of father, mother, and older brother. Yeah, I'm the youngest. My brother is now in America, taking his master degree there. My parents are tagged along him, because they said they wanted to feel living in America, so yeah, I am here alone. My parents put me under the care of my uncle, Ma Dong Gyun and his family. I love them all, especially Chi Soo, his grandson. He is so adorable yet naughty! 

I'm currently enrolling to law faculty. I follow my family's tradition, actually, as all males (except my mom who is a woman, of course) are having law proffesions. My uncle is the founder of one of the biggest law firms here. Yeah, you see, my family is extraordinary. 

But sometimes I feel I'm not really worthy together with them....I mean, you know right? You are usual in the middle of extraordinary people. My cousin, Ma Chung Ah (she is Chi Soo's mother, by the way) is the only one who are not coming to law world, but she is a good doctor. She is now studying again to become obstetricians. Being the only one to break the tradition is something so unusual for me. So she is one of my heroines. 

Okay....enough of my family. I should tell you about my concerns. 

I always get those bunch of letters for one and a half years. 

Seriously. 

Like always. 

It happened one day, when I opened my locker. I noticed something strange in there, which turned out to be a white envelope with a letter in them. 

I thought it was a joke. Because the letter told me to always keep smiling, be healthy and strong. 

I thought my grandmother just sent me letters from heaven (she has passed away), because that was the only one thing that she used to tell me. 

When I asked my friends around, they were laughing at me, saying that I might get a secret admirer. Hell yeah. I'm not y beast Kim Jong In, or the cute but dangerous Xi Lu Han, or the cold prince Oh Se Hun. Or if you want more, I'm not the playboy Byun Baek Hyun and smooth talker Kim Jong Dae. No, I'm Park Chan Yeol. The usual Park Chan Yeol, who always learn from Baekkie that girls like cheesy words (which when I use it, never really works well). People say that I have a perfect smile, but just it. With my tall body, people usually call me "the tower."

I can't find the sender, until now. One thing for sure, he or she or even they have connection with my fellow law students, or even law students himself, herself, or themselves. Why? Because only law students can access the lockers here. So I pursuit that little piece of information. The problem is, I never found who he or she is or even they are.

Baekkie said once that I should call the police. He said that these letters were prove that I had a stalker. Actually, I never feel that the sender is a stalker. He (I'm getting tired to write the rest so let's just use word "he") never writes anything more than wishing me healthy and strong. He never mentions anything about what my car is, my address is, or any girls that I have been with are. The letters are just so simple. And they make me think that there is someone there care about me, thinking that I am indeed a special person. And I am grateful about that. I become more cheerful since (this is my friends' comment, of course) and happy about my life. 

Exactly one month before, the letters were changed. Well, the content is same, but there is an addition. In the back of the letter, there is a signature, saying "Your Tinkerbell."

Creppy? Yes. But that doesn't make me scared. I even really wonder who will think himself as someone's fairy friend? 

And do I look like a Peter Pan? I'm not a kid anymore, in fact with this height, I doubt people will think I'm still a kid. Baekkie, maybe, but me? Someone really has been daydreaming so hard. 

"You really have to find her, Channie. It's getting creepier."  Baek Hyun once said. I nodded, aggreing with him. 

"Yeah, but who is it? and why you say "you should find her."  You know the sender?"

"Oh come on, Channie. The sender must be a girl, your secret admirer. Or maybe a gay...and I don't really want to think about that so I'll just say that the sender is a girl, who completely got insane."

"So, I should search the mental hospital, then?"

"Are you kidding or are you stupid?"  (sometimes I really hate Baekkie) "I mean she got insane because of you! She sends those letters so that you will search her and you will know her."

"Oh I get it."  (and sometimes Baekkie is right. I can be a fool sometimes)

"Tinkerbell, eh?"  Now Jong Dae gave me his comment, "very cute. And you are the Peter Pan. Very cute. Just a cute one."  Yeah, he didn't have any comment again about it, so let's just skip it. 

Her handwritting, by the way, is really good. I mean the letter is really artistic, both with the way she writes and the letters too. I don't know how, but it gives an artistic vibe. 

"Maybe your secret admirer is coming from Art department."

Yeah, maybe Jong In is right. She is from Art department. 

And now, I determine to find her, the one saying that she is my Tinkerbell. 

I will find her. 

 

And here it is! Chapter for today! I hope you like it!