My so-called Tinkerbell is Missing

Can I be Your Tinkerbell?

The fourth chapter! *I can find internet connection, thankfully*

 

Do I shock? Yeah. Do I get surprised? Hell yeah. Am I happy? Yeah, maybe, okay. Am I sad? Definitely.

I don't know why I am sad with the fact that my stalker had decided to end the madness. I guess I become mad too.

I mean look at the letter!

 

Dear Park Chan Yeol,

I hope you stay strong, and healthy, and don't forget to always smile whatever happens in your life.

You are precious.

 

Your Tinkerbell.

PS. This is my last letter for you. Unfortunately, Tinkerbell is needed in Pixie Hollow. Apparently, the Queen asks Tinkerbell to make something for her. I mean, I'm a tinker fairy, right? ^^

 

And my jaws was dropped! Well, not literally, because if it was, I can't even speak again. Maybe I have joined my grandmother, who probably gave a whisper to whoever had written those letters. And that is not even the problem, so why the hell am I talking about my grandmother's ghost?

Okay I should stop because I suddenly feel chilly here.

So, back to the topic. I am really curious. I mean, when I decided that I really wanted to search the sender, suddenly she said goodbye. It's like she has been watching me for whole this time (but then again, she does watch my moves all the time, that is why she is called as a stalker, right?)

She might feel a bit scary, I mean she wanted not to be known right? Otherwise, she would expose herself, maybe singing and dancing for me while saying, "Park Chan Yeol, do you want to be my boyfriend?"  or some sort like that.

Okay, about dancing and singing, I really exaggerate a bit. Just a bit. I mean, I always like to watch what Baekkie and his friends do. They are preparing annual music festival, and there will be a lot of dancing and singing and playing music. I just like it so much. I can play some instruments too, you know. Sometimes Baekkie asks me to cover his friend (who, he said, couldn't join the play at that team) in some gigs that he attends. And I am really happy helping him.

Oh yeah, we are talking about my sasaeng fan. Baekkie said that I should feel relieved. Jong Dae said I should really think about searching this girl for real. I don't know why on earth Jong Dae talked like that. Maybe he drank too much again. He talked when we had a party. A party for Jong In and his new girlfriend, Lee Soo Yeon.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, looks like our cold prince has found his princess! I always get curious when Se Hun takes circle route from his building to parking lot and vise versa. Now I know. I asked Jong In about it, and he simply said that in his house, a girl worked there. A cute girl, I might add. Her name is Han In Young, and looks like Se Hun has feelings for her

and that was when I knew that this Han In Young had confessed to our lovely Hunnie when they were about to graduate. Oh my! It was so sweet! But, knowing that the target was Oh Se Hun, I knew instantly that he rejected her harsly. And now, take it, Se Hun! hahahahaha *weird? Yes I am, ladies and gentlemen!*

And I played a bit in front of Se Hun, and guess what? He was angry to me. Like real anger. I did it! Unfortunately, this girl is not really bright. She didn't even understand why Se Hun was angry to me, when it was really clear that he was jealous!

Oops, about my Tinkerbell, I hope she doesn't fell hurt. I mean, she likes me so much until that extent. I just don't want to hurt her feelings.

And Baekkie just said that I might be in love with her. How can? I mean, I didn't know her face! I don't know who she is! How can I fall in love with her?

Sometimes Baekkie can be stupid.

I mean, I think about her, and I care about her. I even imagine about her looks. Is she pretty? Is she ugly? Why does she never show up? Why is she hard to be found? Why? WHY?

And now Jong Dae follows Baekkie. He said that I completely got insane because of her. 

Whatever.

Like I care.

But I do really care about her.

 

A crappy chapter. Unfortunately, the internet connection has to be split. I mean me and my friend, we share the connection. And now it's time for my roomate. Huft.

Thank you for reading!