The Ending

Can I be Your Tinkerbell?

I am there, at her house. Her parents talk to me, and they definitely don't know what has happened between me and their daughter. 

"You have rarely come here, what happened, Chan Yeol-sshi?"  her mother asks me. I smile. 

"It's just becoming so hectic with my schedule in university, Mrs. Ahn. That goes same with Hee Joo."

"I see. I am just getting afraid that is something happened between both of you. I mean, she rarely talks about you anymore."

"Min Hyuk-ah! Call your sister here!"  And so he goes to call Hee Joo. As I have expected, she is shocked. 

"Chan Yeol? What are you doing here?"

"How can you talk like that to your boyfriend?"  her mother asks

"He is not my boyfriend anymore. We broke up."

"Not really, Hee Joo. My mother has told me everything."  There, her face is changed again. All of her family's members are confused too. 

"O...kay. Maybe we should leave."  Her father (whom I don't know why he is at home right now) says, making the rest of members are leaving to the bedroom. But I bet they are trying to see us secretly. 

"What are you talking about? Your mom has hummiliated me, Chan Yeol. I can't--"

I cut her talk with kiss. God, for these days I really miss her! I also can see her family are closing each other's mouth, while peeping by not really closing the door. Even Mr. Ahn is covering Min Hyuk's eyes. 

Cha..nn Yeol."

"Hm?"  I release my mouth from her. She is gasping the air. 

"I don't--"

"I know all. My mother's ridiculous plan. She has revealed to me everything. And you don't to be afraid. My feelings for you is true."

"Well, she pushed me because unless I agreed, she would reject our relationship."

"She will not. You resemble her much more than you know."  She looks confused. 

"We will talk about it later. Truthfully, I want to hear something from you."

"What?"

"I don't know. Maybe something I deserve after what you did to me."  She smiles shyly. 

"Okay. I'm sorry. But remember, I'm not doing that because I doubt your feeling."

"That is so easy! You made me running away from house, sleeping in everyone's beds, even in the hospital, and crying this morning. How could you just say, 'I'm sorry' that easily?"

"Wait, sleeping in the hospital? Who is sick?"

"She was Se Hun's aquintance. She passed away this morning."

"Ouch! Nobody told me."

"Yes, because it is not really necessary, I mean, you don't know her too."

"And now? Is it too late for us going there?"

"Since when it becomes us?"  I really like to . She pouts like a child. 

"Okay, I'm really sorry, Park Chan Yeol, and I ask you, can we be together again? Can I be you...wait, I ask again."  She is blabbering. I look to her confusedly. Then she smiles, "Can I be your Tinkerbell, Mr. Peter Pan?" 

"Of course you can. You are always my Tinkerbell, my lovely fairy, Ahn Hee Joo." 

 

"So, your mother did what I had just done to you? Sending bunch of letters to your father when they were young?"  I nod. We are now in my car, after taking a food order, I park my car for us to eat the food together. 

"Wow."

"Yeah, and that is why she approves us. And because of the painting too."

"What?"

"Oh come on, Hee Joo. I know about the painting thing. I know that you drew me for your assignment."

"Really, is there anything that you don't know?"  She pouts, again. I pinch her cheek. 

"Hey! I'm not a kid!"

"But you are really cute, especially when you are pouting."  She is blushed. I laugh. 

"And she really likes the painting. My brother called me just now, he said that she had put it on the living room. Thanks to you, I have a better painting to be shown to the rest of my family."

"You're welcome."

"So, are we okay? Can I take you to my family?"  

"Up to you."

"What about four months later?"

"What will happen?"

"Jong In's older brother's wedding. I will make them shocked, my cousins, of course."

"Why?"

"I just want to prank them."  I smile to her, and kiss her again. She smiles, and the next thing, we forget about our meal. 

 

THE END

 

Thank you so much for the love!