The Turning Point

Can I be Your Tinkerbell?

I'm back! This chapter will be the one of last chapters. Thank you for reading!

And now I'm listening to K.Will's song, "You Don't Know Love."  Yeah, the real Chanyeol is there, in the MV

and the song somehow is matched with the theme that our Channie will be going through. *crying* *sobs*  even though Hee Joo is not the spoiled one, but she asked for breaking up *sobs again*

 

I am stunned. I don't know what to do or think. I don't hear she is crying. Just the straight, strict voice that I heard. 

"Park Chan Yeol, I am not deserving you. I understand now, we have a very big gap. I don't want to see you anymore, please, don't search me again."  And her voice is not heard again. 

"Hello?"  and turns into Yi Xing sunbae, "I'm sorry, Chan Yeol-ah. She has stated that I can't help you either. I have to respect that. Hello? Chan Yeol? Chan Yeol-ah?" 

I turn off the phone. I can't breath at all. It feels like the whole world is choking me. There is no air in the apartment. I breath heavily. 

This is so a painful one. I grab my chest. Why? Why? 

I scream and collapse. I cry. With heavy breathing. This can't be happened. No. 

 

"Hey, there you are."  Se Hun's voice is heard. I look up, and see him. Weird enough, he is as messy as me. 

"What are you doing here?"

"I want to take Kris ge's suit. She has gone."  Oh my, now Sung Joo noona? That lovely lady is gone too? What is with today?

"I will take mine too. Mind if I borrow?" 

"Yeah. Once I found his here. What happened? You shouldn't look so messy too. You are not the person that sees someone is passed away."

"She broke up with me."

"What?"

"Yes."  Se Hun hasn't seen Hee Joo, nor know her name. He just knows that I have, I mean, HAD a girlfriend. 

"What happened?"

"My mother had confronted her, and now she doesn't want to talk to me."

"Then you should talk to your mother."

"I haven't been ready. That is why I sit here."

"Yeah. I can sit here with you too if you want."

"You don't have. You have to be hurry. Just find that clothes and I will be ready."  I say that to him. His first love died in front of him. That is rough, you know. I stand up to take a glass of water, while Se Hun enters Kris ge's room. I gulp the water. 

Hee Joo really doesn't want to see me. She didn't pick up any of my calls. And meeting my mother....I have to control my emotions first, because if I met her now, I would strangle her. I don't want to go to jail. I need a strategy first....but maybe after I attend the funeral. I grab the phone and call Baekkie. 

"Hello?"  ah, good thing he is in contact with his phone. For these two weeks too, Baekkie has been avoiding phone calls. I don't know why. 

"Hey, it's me."

"Good thing hearing your voice. It's getting weird not seeing the role student hasn't come to campus for one week straight."

"Did you see my mother at the campus?"

"Yeah, and I have heard everything else. Are you both okay?"

"She broke up with me."  Baekkie is silent. 

"Well, she took the most reasonable way. Your mother was so rude to her."  I nod, "she is taking care of her pride, of course. Your mom was....well, what are you gonna do then?"

"I don't know. Maybe you can help me? You and Jong Dae."

"We will. Where will we meet?"

"There's actually one more bad news. Sung Joo noona is dead."

"Wow, what a day, isn't it? I will make myself and Jong Dae be ready. Can you send me the funeral ceremony's address then?"

"Yes. Baekkie?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"Hey, that's a friend is for."  I can imagine he is smiling now. 

 

I have arrived with Se Hun's family (and In Young) at the funeral ceremony. I can see Kris' family there. They have been in Seoul from this morning. That is a good timing, then. 

I don't see my family, but that doesn't mean they will not come. I hope Baek Hyun and Jong Dae are already here. 

I smile when I see them here. They are with Kyung Soo too. 

"Hey."  Kyung Soo greets me. Se Hun is just smiling to him, and walking to the hall. In Young and Eun Gyeong are stopping for talking shortly to Kyung Soo, and then they enter too. Sory Se Hun, maybe if this is a normal time, I will be there to be a jokester for you, but now, my heart is not right too. 

"You guys want to talk?"

"Yeah. But you can be here too. It's about what happened earlier."

"Ah, the girlfriend problem?"  I nod. The story must be the main story of today in campus. "Well then, I am just here, but don't really get bothered, okay?"  We nod.

"So, what will you do?"

"I don't know, guys. I really don't know. I can't believe this is happening."

"Please Chan Yeol, you are the man. You should do something, like talking to her."

"She doesn't want to talk to me, Jong Dae."

"Then force her!"

"No, Jong Dae,"  Baekkie backs me up, "if you force a girl that has been hurt by you....or your family, in this case, she will run from you. Believe me."

"Baekkie, something happened?"  I ask him. He really looks like he is also in desperate condition. My escape for these two weeks make me don't really have a good connection with Baekkie. 

"Nothing. I just made a terrible mistake, but that's not the problem here. Channie, you should talk to your mother. Talk about your feeling."

"I agree, but now when I see her, maybe I want to kill her."

"She is your mother. She must have a reason, and that is because she loves you."  Jong Dae gives an opinion. I know, she must have done these horrible things because she loves me. She must be think.....wait! I know! I know! I know!

"I KNOW!" 

"What? Don't just shout like that! It's a funeral ceremony, for God's sake!"  

"And now he is smiling. It's creepy."

"Hey, are you okay?"  Kyung Soo, who has been here, is waving his hand in front of my eyes. Both Baekkie and Jong Dae are looking worried. 

"Guys, I know what happened! I have to go to search my mother, and finish this problem quickly!" 

"Hey!"

"And..."  I stop, "Kyung Soo, can I have Joon Myun sunbae's number?"

"Yeah, I guess. Why?"

"Send it to me! I need it!"  I leave those three guys. I bet they are now looking confused. 

 

"Hey, mom."  My mother looks startled. 

"Hey, you're coming home, Chan Yeol-ah."

"Yeah, where is dad and hyung?"

"They are....in the office. Thank God you're okay."

"Yes, and a very good job mom. You and her."

"What do you mean, Chan Yeol?"  my mother makes a very confused face. I smile. 

"I have known everything, and I can say you both are doing a very good job, right, Tinkerbell?"