My Mother is Cruella De Vil (korean version)

Can I be Your Tinkerbell?

the title tell everything, right?

I've never imagined my mom will be that cruel. I know she is quite fanatic about social status, but I didn't know that she can attack an innocent girl like that! WTF!

So, after Chan Sung hyung brings Hee Joo to go back to her house, I yell at my mother. 

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?"

"CHAN YEOL!"  My dad yell back to me, mostly because of my language. I use a very rude, informal language to her. 

"SEE? HE EVEN DARES TO SHOUT TO ME LIKE THAT! THAT GIRL BRINGS NOTHING THAN BAD INFLUENCE, HONEY!"  Now my mom takes the turn. 

"THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER, MOM!"

"I HAVE SAID TO YOU, CHAN YEOL SHOULD BE JOINING US TO AMERICA! OTHERWISE HE WILL NOT BE REBELLIOUS LIKE THIS!"

"Honey, that is--"

"AND THAT GIRL! SHE IS JUST USING YOU, CHAN YEOL! SHE KNOWS HOW BIG IS THIS FAMILY'S INFLUENCE!"

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU, MOM?"

"CHAN YEOL!"  

"LET ME, DAD! I DON'T KNOW THE REAL REASON, BUT YOU, MOM, YOU CAN'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN TO HER! SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND, AND I HAVE MY OWN FREEDOM TO CHOOSE!"

"I KNOW THOSE KINDS OF GIRLS! THEY JUST WANT YOUR WEALTH!"

"I DON'T CARE! AND REALLY MOM, IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A WELL-MANNERED WOMAN AFTER WHAT YOU JUST DID, I WILL NOT BUY IT! YOU ARE CRUEL, RUDE WOMAN!"

"CHAN YEOL!"

And next thing I know, my mom slaps me. On my cheek. 

I run out of my house. I need to go now. Even my dad are yelling to me, telling me to come back, I don't care. 

 

Now, here I am. Keeping Sung Joo noona in the hospital. I use her condition to make me not to go home. I know my family are searching for me, so I ask everybody that know I am here, to keep silent. First, they were hesistating, but finally they agreed. 

"You should all go home."  Yeah, Kris ge tells us, me and Se Hun, to go home. Hell no. 

I say to him we should stay. 

Now he is watching both of us. 

"What happened to both of you?"  asks him. 

"What?"  I ask back. 

"Se Hun-sshi, you were just in your own thought. And you Chan Yeol, I heard from Jong In that your parents are here, in Seoul. I am too, leaving far away from my family, and when they are close to me, I will use my time to spend with them. You are here, obviously don't spend your time with them. Why is that?"

"He has a fight with Aunt Park."  Se Hun, the ungrateful child, is speaking. Kris ge makes an "O" shape with his mouth, when I throw tissue pack to Se Hun. 

"I don't know you are this blabber mouth."

"I learn from the best. I have spend so many days with you, hyung."

"Thank you. I'm delighted."

"And you are fighting with your mom because....?"  Kris ge asks. I sigh. 

"My mom rejected my girlfriend."

"Really? Why?"

"Because she is not from rich family. I had seen my mom, two days ago, and she insisted that she, my girlfriend, is a bad influence. She said she was not compatible with me. I left her after that, and now I turn off my phone."

"Wow. Does she have any reason? I mean, everybody has their own reason."

"I don't know, and I am searching for that. But my mom is stubborn--"

"Like mother like son."

"Shut up, you little!"

"I'm not little anymore! I'm 20 years old!"

"Who has girls problem. Unless you don't want me to help you with this In Young-you-Sung Joo noona thing, you can speak everything that you want."  Good. Se Hun now closes his mouth. He lean back again to the sofa and sighs. I hit his soft spot. I smile. 

"Okay, you can continue."

"I don't know, ge. I really don't know. The worst now my girlfriend hasn't replied any of my messages and phone calls. I have searched her in her house, but her family says that she doesn't want to see me. I never find her in the campus too. And her friends say the same thing with her family."

"I can see you are so deppressed."

"Thank you, ge."  At least someone knows I'm deppressed. 

"And how long has it happened?"

"Two weeks. I ran from my house two weeks ago. I slept in everyone's house, except Baekkie and Jong In's house. I had predicted that they would search me first to those place, so I avoid them."

"You can use our apartment, if that is needed. I can understand, but you have to face them, with your girlfriend, and negotiate with them."

"Yeah. But Hee Joo hasn't wanted to meet me, so I guess--"

"I understand. You can use our apartment first."

"You should go there now."  Suddenly, Se Hun talks. 

"Why? I can sleep here with you guys."

"Sae Byuk noona just texted me. They have suspected that you are here with me, because I'm here. Just go now. They will not suspect Kris ge. At least, they don't know them. They can't push him to surrender you to them." 

"Okay. Ge, thank you."

"Here's the key."  He gives me the key, "and sleep in my bedroom. Thank God I have two keys. I can lie to them that you are just going out and I don't know where the hell you are heading to."  I smile to him. And Se Hun. 

 

"Channie, this is not good."  Suddenly, a familiar voice is heard by my ear. Yi Xing sunbae?

"What? Why are you calling? In the middle of afternoon? And you can call to here--"

"I ask everyone, you fool. I can't reach you, so I ask Baek Hyun. Baek Hyun said he didn't know where you are, but he directed me to call Jong In or Se Hun. From Se Hun, I got this number. Where the hell are you now?"

"A friend's house. What is it, sunbae?"

"Your mother is Cruella de Vil. She met Hee Joo here, just now, in our lovely campus, and she publicly accused Hee Joo for hiding you, and said that she was not deseved with you, and she was the cruel and rude girl, and other things that were too bad even if I talk to you now."  My jaw is dropped. Yi Xing sunbae will not lie. He is probably the honest person that I know. Mother??? How could she?

"How's Hee Joo now? Is she okay? I will go there, sunbae."

"No need. She is here, beside me. And she wants to speak to you."  I gulp. My Tinkerbell is hurt, and that is nothing that I can do. I am useless!

"Hello? Chan Yeol?"  her voice! God, how I miss her voice!

"Hee Joo-ah. You are still in campus? Wait for me, I will take you and we can make plan for this. Don't worry, I--"

"Let's break up, Chan Yeol. I want to break up." 

 

sad? kekekekeke

thank you for waiting! I love you guys! XOXO