The Lying Girl who Happens to be My Tinkerbell

Can I be Your Tinkerbell?

I really have to give an information here. I never know that I really am a fool, or I am a guy who is really easily get fooled. 

I know now that long hair and beautiful girl's identity, from Baekkie. 

"Hey, Yi Xing sunbae's girlfriend!"   I shouts to him as she passes. Wow, her figure is just so mesmerizing......

"Who? Where?"

"There! She is in front of us!"  And next thing I hear....

"What? No, she is not. Sun Mi said her name is Ahn Hee Joo, not Tae Jin Joo."

"But she introduced herself to me days ago. She said her name is Tae Jin Joo and Yi Xing sunbae said she was correct."

"Well, but I believe Sun Mi. She is Ahn Hee Joo. Maybe Yi Xing sunbaenim was fooling you at that time."  And so, when I meet him again, I shout to him, "LIAR! Sunbae you're liar!"

"What? What have I done, Chan Yeol-ah?"

"You told me the girl that I met with you was your girlfriend."

"Which girl?"

"In the canteen, sunbae. Please, don't say you forget."  And his mouth opens widely, sign that he was caught lying. I know it!

"Really, sunbae? Why were you lying? I mean, why?"

"I'm sorry. The girl is.....liking you....so...."

"What?"

"She is your Tinkerbell! Happy?"  WHAT?? I can't contain my feelings. I don't know whether it is happiness or relieved feelings. I really want to jump to Yi Xing sunbae, which is I do next. 

"Oh My God! Chan Yeol! I'm still in the relationship! And I'm not gay!" 

"Sunbae, really? That girl is the Tinkerbell? She is really MY Tinkerbell?"  Yi Xing shakes his head, seeing how childish I am now. 

"You, little kid yet so tall!"  He rubs my shoulder, in friendly way, by the way, "Yes, she is. But I do promise her I will not tell you her real identity."

"And why is that?"

"She is affraid of you."  Hey? Affraid? What am I, a monster? I will not eat her, duh! 

"Why? Am I a monster for her?"  I really am sad. 

"I don't know. But my girlfriend said that happened because she really likes you a lot. She is afraid that you are not returning her feeling, which is....."  he stops, looking at me closely, "I can say quite not true, looking from your ridiculous smile."

"Ah sunbae, I just feel happy because I find my fairy! She is indeed a very beautiful fairy! But why? Is she thinking that playing hide and seek is fun? Wait....."

"You know what? I don't really like your expression. You have a very evil mind in your head, right?"

"Sunbae, is she innocent or dirty type?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...you know, has she had her first time or not?"

"See? You and your dirty thought. I think she had. Why? Don't say you just want to--"

"Of course not! I'm not that dirty, sunbae."  I smile, "I just want to continue this hide-and-seek game. Maybe I can 'accidentally' meet her in the club and play with her."

"Oh My God, why don't you just run there and tell that you know her real identity? Then everything is settled."

"Come on sunbae, what's the fun in that?"  All I can see Yi Xing sunbae shakes his head again,while saying, "I should know. Playing along with playboy can make you like him too."

 

But next thing happens is In Young and Se Hun's love scene...I mean their fighting scene (as if I can see that....but hey! Sae Byuk noona called me that they almost did it! Well, she said she and her husband practically interupted them....and you know what? I don't feel hurt anymore. Maybe finding my Tinkerbell really makes me forget all the sad things) and they are literaly making us running around, searching the girl and trying to make them together again. 

Fortunately, she was found by Kyung Soo, Jong In's friend, the medical student. I know him well, and he is indeed a very kind one guy. However, seeing how KIND he treats In Young makes me wonder whether he is just helping the poor girl or he has something else. 

When I come to the room, In Young is really....not her. She is so freaked out to see me, Baekkie, and Jong Dae. She thinks that we come here, Se Hun will follow us. Hah! As if! I have watched the road on the way to Kyung Soo's apartment, and I can guarantee that Se Hun, in any way, isn't following us. But, she is yelling to us, telling us liars. Geez, woman. They can be so crazy about love. 

Looking that none of us can really help, we decide to leave her in her room and crash in Kyung Soo's place. Maybe for one or two nights. I kinda agree with Lu Han ge's opinion about not leaving In Young here with Kyung Soo. I can sense Kyung Soo is liking In Young more than just an aquintance. 

Next thing I know, our plan to just spend nights here changes into a wild party. Yeah, the wild, very crowded party. Kyung Soo claims that it is Kim Joon Myun's doing, as he met him this morning and told that some guys were planning to sleepover in his house. Well, this Kim Joon Myun thought our sleepover was a call for party. So here I am, in the middle of people. Kyung Soo himself has some beers around, while Kim Joon Myun has bought many cans of beer. 

I am cornering myself. I don't really like party, especially the sudden party like this. I grab one can of beer and look around. I can see Baekkie is with another girl, who, I don't know who she is....and maybe next morning I will see them sleeping together. That is what Baekkie always does. I can see Lu Han ge, too. He is in a very (great? interesting?) conversation with a girl, later I can identify as Cho Ga Eun, one of our hot issues (that is how we call y girls in university). Wow, way to go, ge! Jong Dae is talking with a random group, playing games, maybe, I don't really interested. Jong In, on the other hand, is having great time with his girlfriend. He is really happy with Soo Yeon noona. I'm glad I was one of those cupid (don't really ask, and no, I was not wearing diapers when helping them together as in the real cupid) who made them together. 

"Hey there."

"Sunbae! You are here too!"

"I'm here because my girlfriend's friend is Joon Myun's girlfriend."

"I see."

"Your Tinkerbell is here."  That statement makes my stomach feels irregular digestion. My heart is kind of jumping around in my body. 

"What?"

"I say, your Tinkerbell is here."

"Really, where is she, then?"

"There, sitting in the sofa. Look, I don't know what you do want from her, but promise me one thing. Don't ever hurt her, physically or mentally."

"I will not, sunbae. I promise you." 

"There she is. Do whatever you want."  I walks toward the sofa, and sit there. She, of course, looks surprised. I have to act good. I have to act good, I tell myself. 

"Hi. Nice to meet you. Why are you just sitting here?"  I have to pretend I don't remember her. She looks quite shocked, I might add. And she doesn't answer my greeting. 

I try again, "Hey! I'm not gonna eat you! I'm not cannibal. I just tired, you know, so I sit here, and I found you." And she murmurs something. The sound is too great, so I can't hear what she has said. 

"What's again? I can't hear your voice."

"Sorry, I'm not scared. I just got surprised!"  Oh well, she can give a lame excuse here.....

"Ah! Now I can hear you! What's your name?"

"My name? You want to know my name?"  She really looks surprised. I should get an award, you know, because my acting is so damn good!

"Yeah! Is that weird? Are you alone here? Where are your friends?"  Oh My God, Chan Yeol, you do deserve acting award this year! Even I can't think the cold, straight-face Oh Se hun can do better than me!

"They are dancing there, and my name is Hee Joo. Ahn Hee Joo."  About time you tell me your real name, Miss Ahn....

"Hi, nice to meet you. My name is--" 

"Park Chan Yeol. I know you."  Yeah, you think? I really want to roll my eyes, but I can't. I have to stay focus on my acting here. She is innocent, but I can see she is not that pure. She has some tricks under her sleeves (including sending letters for one year and a half)

 

Next thing I do is asking her to dance with me. At first, she hesitates, but with my smooth persuation, she finally walk on the dance floor. 

"Come on, just follow the rythm."  This is also a test to see how innocent you are, Miss Ahn. She surprisingly can dance well. Well, not really a pro, but not bad for a girl I thought she was first. 

"Okay, I think I've wasted. I need to drink."  She finally says something. I take her hands and bring her into Jong Dae's group. We are doing truth or dare game for a while. With one stare from me, Jong Dae plays his trick. The bottle turns to her. 

"Oh My God, this is bad."

"Okay, Miss...."

"Hee Joo."

"Hee Joo-ah, truth or dare? Well, you still can change if you want."  She looks confused. 

"Come on, Hee Joo-ah. Choose well!"  One thing I learn fron Yi Xing sunbae about her from what he said earlier, she has a very low tolerance of alcohol. I don't mind her drinking alcohol, because I can see Yi Xing sunbae, her guardian, is smiling to me, smiling to my plan. He even has time to whisper to me, "you really enjoy this little revenge, don't you?" and I smiles back to him, "I remember what you say, sunbae. I will hold myself."

"I choose truth."

"Okay, the question is.....is there someone you love here?"  Good job, Jong Dae! I really owe you! She, on the other hand, looks surprised and confused. I want her to answer the question, actually. I want to hear she likes me, for no reason. I don't know about my feelings too, but imagining her telling everyone here that she loves me really makes me jumping happily. 

"I change into dare, can I?" 

"Oh! Her crush is indeed here! Who's the lucky guy?"  I smile proudly, and Jong Dae giggles. 

"I'm sorry, I can't tell. Please pass the soju."  And she drinks, like, five glass. Uh-oh. This is bad. 

 

AND YES IT IS BAD! SHE IS DRUNK! 

"Hey, Hee Joo-ah. Can you listen my voice?"

"Of...course I can!"  It's a good think that she is still hearing my voice. But she is still drinking another glass. 

"Okay, that is enough."  I take the glass off her hands. We are staring for quite a while. She is really a pretty girl. What have I done to get an admirer like her? Maybe I had saved a country in my previous life.

"I still want soju."

"I say enough, Hee Joo-ah. You are really drunk. That is not good for you."

"Who are you telling me good or not good?"  She is really drunk....

"I'm your friend. I can tell you what is good or not."  And she laughs. 

"You....are ruining....my life, mister!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I have been think...ing of...you....since a....year ago, you fool! I'm the one...who send....you all tinkerbell....letters!"  Finally, you say it! 

"Come on, you have to go home. Let me search your friends here--"  And my words are stopped. She kisses me, like in my lips. I am frozen, don't know what to do. 

"I love you, Park Chan Yeol. You have to believe me."  She says that after kissing me. Me? I'm still in my own imaginary world. 

"Hello? Park Chan Yeol? Oh My God, you got shocked because I kissed you!"  What? Is she teasing me? 

I grab her waist, making her closer to me. She gulps. 

"Let's see who is shocked here, Tinkerbell. You or your beloved Peter Pan."  And I kiss her. I kiss her deeply. 

 

Chanyeol who get provoked! 

hehehe. I will go to sleep now. I hope you like the update.

Thank you again!