Searching My Tinkerbell (for her: Avoiding My Peter Pan)

Can I be Your Tinkerbell?

Sorry for the long update! 

Here it comes! :D

 

Okay, let me get this things straight. It's not like I have done anything wrong to her. We've just kissed (okay, long and passionate kisses, but hey! Both of us enjoyed those kisses, Hee Joo-ah you have to admit it like the way I do) and did nothing else. She fell aslept in the couch and of course, I, as a gentleman, tried to search rooms for her. But you do know that when the party is pretty wild, it is a wild search to for searching an unoccupied room. Kyung Soo's apartment has just six empty rooms (five bedrooms and one library) and three bathrooms (the other one is in Kyung Soo's room so it has to be empty, and of course I don't want my fairy slept in the bathroom, it's like no way), all are occupied with couples or sleeping bodies who don't bother to disturb session of.......you know what I mean. I don't need to tell to you guys.

So what could I do? After giving her (to be kept safe) to Jong Dae (after seeking Yi Xing sunbae and he was missing, I don't know where the hell he went, maybe one of those bodies in those rooms was him, I wasn't quite sure) , I sit beside her, looking at her peaceful sleeping face. She is really a doll. She is really pretty. How could I never recognize her before? Why is she afraid of me? Afraid that I will reject her? I'm not Se Hun. I will give her chance to know her better. I'm not playboy, but I appreciate feelings. I will understand and try to know her, try to attract to her. I always do that with every girls that say they love me or want to be my girlfriend. Gentleman, right? (don't curse to me if you don't agree with me)

And that's when I decided to sleep next to her. To keep her from those bodies who might want to do wrong things with her. Jong Dae finally got up and went to library, not minding when I said to him that there were a lot of people there, and some of them had no clothes on. Jong Dae smirked and said that he finally could see the interesting things (you know what I mean) free and didn't have to waste time first (this guy.....). I could see Lu Han ge was seeing to a particular girl, like me to her. We smiled to each other, before both of us decided to close our eyes. 

Baekkie, in the morning, is a very annoying person. His voice is the best in the morning, so prepare yourself to hear a magnificent (and annoying, as I have told you) voice, especially when he tries to wake you up. Unfortunately, I have found another person who is having the same ability as Baekkie. She is none other than my so-called Tinkerbell. She screams like she has been seeing something horibble as hell. I am really not enjoying the way she wakes me up. And of couse, beside being Tinkerbell, she also has sign to become a Cinderella. Leaving without traces and only leaving one pair of shoes, or in my case, leaving a hairpin. She was bringing it, maybe for tying her hair, but never used it as I remember. So here I am, seeing her leave while I'm still collecting my souls and a green hairpin is sitting beside me. 

"Who is her name?"  Baekkie asks. 

"Hee Joo. Ahn Hee Joo."

And the scene, as you know, is closed by In Young's slap-on-the-cheek to Se Hun. I really can't say anything about that. I get to talk to Se Hun, but as you know too, asking Se Hun the real problem is as same as asking a horse or worse, grass in the field. You will get nothing. I really want to ask In Young, but she is not in her right state of mind. She finally wants to move to Lu Han ge's house. I actually mention my house, but I remember that Chung Ah noona just got moved to her new house with her family, so you can say there is no woman in my house (my aunt is so busy with her work), only maids there. I don't think maids is the best offer to give to In Young for being her friend. Eun Soo noona can be her friend, so we agree to let her to live for a while in Lu Han ge's house. 

 

Next day, I make myself promise that I have to return the hairpin back, and make a conversation with her. Because I don't know which class she is (she might be my senior...but no. She is in the same class with me. Yi Xing sunbae said that she was his girlfriend's bestfriend since high school, so they must be at the same age, and Yi Xing sunbae's girlfriend is having same age with me. Yi Xing sunbae has told me about that once) I have to find my beloved and genius sunbae first to have a contact with her. 

"Sunbae!"  I know where to find him. He is always spending his free time in the park, reading those law and social books. He smiles when seeing me. 

"Hey! What's up?"

"I'm fine, sunbae. Tell me where to find her!"   He blinks with confuse feelings, and later is laughing. 

"Wow! You are really straightforward guy! Do you mean, by any chance, Hee Joo-ah?"

"Do you think who else I have to talk to you about beside her?"

"Relax, Peter Pan. She is avoiding you now, as far as I know."  What? Again? When does this hide-and-seek thing stop?

"Why, sunbae?"  I'm frustrated. 

"Don't be so desperate here. She remembers about what happened in the party, about the kissing and making out."

"I didn't do anything with her more than kiss."

"Yeah, very hot and passionate kisses that we are talking here. You do have to understand her feelings. She has been hiding from you for one year--"

"One year and half."

"You count it? My dear Channie, you do like her!"

"I just count how many times I got those anynomous letters saying that the sender was my Tinkerbell."

"Okay, I'll continue. She is afraid, not of you, actually, but to her foolishness in front of you."  I wrinkle my forehead, "let me say like this. She is a very usual girl. She....is just like that. She's not a tomboy yet girlish. She is not a clever or genius but she is not stupid or fool. She is very hardworking and I can say, talented at paintings, but she gets shy easily. And in front of you, she is not acting quite normal. She can't speak in front of you, she can't see you properly."

"Sunbae, do you like her?"

"What nonsense are you talking about?"

"Well, the way you tell about her to me--"

"I heard that from my girlfriend, when she described her lovely friend to me. I just repeat what she said to me."  I think....okay, I don't have to continue because out of nowhere I am burning with this so-called jealousy feeling. I don't want to say it, but I know how jealousy feel, and now I'm expreriencing it again.  

"Don't get jealous."

"Sorry?"

"I can see that from your expression, Chan Yeol-ah. You got jealous just now."  Okay, Yi Xing sunbae is my senior, that means his skill at reading people's mind is better than me. I just smile to him. 

"So? What should I do?"

"Playing along with it. I mean, not disappearing totally. You have to do "one step lead to another step" trick to her, if you want to get close to her."

"What do you mean?"

"Just make little step first, Chan Yeol. You can't just barge saying that you are interested to her. You have to show it first, make her believe that you are interested to her. Show first, talk later."

"And why is that?"

"I've said to you, she can't believe you are attracted to her. She sees you like a star that she can't never picked. She....has searched your family's background, and I can say, she thinks she is not at the same level with you. From what I see, she acts like she never wants you to know her because she is afraid of your reputation, as one of the wealthiest young men in this country."  I just can see Yi Xing sunbae deeply. Yes, I am indeed blessed by God, because I can be the member of that "wealthiest young men in this country" club or something. But hearing someone thinks that she doesn't deserve to get my attention because she is not coming from "wealthiest young women in this country"? This is getting ridiculous. I hate my background just for a moment. 

"I hate that."

"I know. But sometimes, girls are thinking those kind of things too. She knows, from searching, that your family is the kind of 'thinking too much of family background' thingy. And she is afraid of that. You have to make sure to her that her worry will not happen. So I suggest, use that method. I think she will open her heart to you."

"Sunbae, how could you give a good suggestion like this? What has you girlfriend do to you?"

"Don't mock me. I just come with a brilliant brain."  And I punch him on his shoulder while laughing at his ridiculous (yet right) statement. 

"So, you are truly interested to her?"  I nod. I am interested to her. Since I saw her for the first time, I really can't pull her out of my head. And what happened in the party confirmed that. 

"Well, I give you a help. I can arrange "meeting" between you and her. Are you interested?"

"Yeah, of course."  And my mission is started! Wait for me, Tinkerbell! I will catch you! 

 

I don't know about this chapter. I feel this is sweet, but I'm (always) afraid it will not be connected to last chapters. Sorry if that is really happened. 

Thank you for waiting and reading! XOXO