Peter Pan who Shocks Me

Can I be Your Tinkerbell?

Okay, do I get shocked with the fact that I kissed Park Chan Yeol? I kissed the Park Chan Yeol??? Hell, yeah. 

That's why I avoid him. How? I avoid Yi Xing oppa and his building faculty. 

"Hee Joo-ah, come on. We have to go to Yi Xing oppa now. He said he wanted to treat us in their canteen."  Jin Joo is talking to me while we are having class. My teacher's words now are very boring, I don't know why. I usually get attracted with his lessons. Maybe I still think about my kiss with him. Sometimes I think I remember, but sometimes I can't remember at all. 

"Hell no, Jin Joo-ah." 

"Aish! Come on!"

"I will see him again."

"And what's the problem? It will be good for you. He must remember you, and then you will have a nice conversation with him. You can be close to him, Hee Joo-ah,"  Jin Joo is trying to make me say yes. 

"Yeah, he must remember me, and then he will ask about the party. You know what? I don't want that thing happens, okay? I am shy, you know."

"Last time I check you were quite aggressive, because you were the one who kissed him first."

"Jin Joo-ah!"

"Girls, please, your voice!"  Great, my teacher catches us. We are suddenly silent and turning down our heads. 

 

However, Yi Xing oppa calls me in this afternoon. 

"Hello?"

"Hee Joo-ah! Come on, I will treat you in my canteen."

"No, oppa, thank you. I have an assignment to be finished."

"Don't lie. Jin Joo said that you were afraid to Chan Yeol, so that you reject my plan."  I should have guessed. Yi Xing oppa must call me directly because Jin Joo asked him to. These two are so in sync, you know. They have been in relationship since I met Chan Yeol for the first time, and have never been in argument, not once at all. So, yeah, they are so compatible together. 

"Oppa, please. You know me for so long. You know I'm afraid and shy in front of him."

"I don't say that you will meet him. I met him this morning, he said that he would be busy taking care of his cousin's problem, plus this Seo grandmother is about to have her big birthday party. So, he probably isn't here as we speak now. Come on, Hee Joo-ah. I want to treat you food and after that we can go to hang out together."  Together here means he and his girfriend, and Min Jung, also with her boyfriend. And I will be forever alone. I sigh. 

"Okay oppa. I will go to there. Wait for me."

 

I walk slowly to law faculty's building, and of course I pass the corridor which I met Chan Yeol for the first time. Today is a sunny day, different from that day. And now in this corridor there are a lot of people and....hey! That is Byun Baek Hyun! Oh, will he remember me? Where should I hide?

"Baek Hyun!"  Someone calls him. He is somewhat familiar to me. I have seen him somewhere, but where?

"Ge! Lu Han ge!"  Ge? Another chinese person? That man is smiling to Baek Hyun, "have you seen Yeol? I can't reach him and he hasn't come to grandma's house."

"I think he is still in his class, or maybe library. He is preparing himself to be interviewed tomorrow."  Interview? Where? 

"Ah, in his uncle's law firm, is it?"  

"Yes. He is eager to be an intern there. You know how determined he is when he has something he wish for."  

"Well then, I will go to library first. Bye!"  

Chan Yeol is so far from me. He is ready to inherit that law firm. One of the bigest law firms in our country. He is ready to become a well-known person. 

I gulp. 

I know my place. 

Suddenly, my phone rings again. I pick it up, "hello?"

"Where are you? I'm getting hungrier now."  Jin Joo is calling me. 

"I'm on my way. Wait for me."

 

When I arrive there, the gank has already safe a place and talking to each other. I smile to see them all. 

"Hey. Sorry for waiting, I'm--"

"Sunbae, can we talk for a second?"  Oh My God I know this voice. I turn my back around, and I see Chan Yeol. He is not alone. He is with the guy who just sarched for him. 

"Yes, of course. You can sit here, and your friend too."  Chan Yeol and that strange guy sit next to Yi Xing oppa, while I am on his opposite. I don't know about my look, but may face are warm. Even Jin Joo and Min Jung are giggling, making Joon Myun oppa is looking to them weirdly (maybe he doesn't know anything about the incident in the party)

"Hi, my name is Lu Han. Xi Lu Han. I'm Yeol's cousin. I heard that you are from China, same with me."

"Really? My name is Zhang Yi Xing, nice to meet you. Where do you come from?"

"I was born in Beijing. You?"

"Changsa."  And both those chinese guys is smiling. 

"Hey Park Chan Yeol-sshi,"  and Jin Joo is opening the conversation to him, "how can you have a nice looking chinese cousin here?"

"Jin Joo-ah. Don't say like that. You don't mind your oppa's feeling?"  Min Jung teases her. Me? I am keeping silent and my head is turned down. I can't see him at all. 

"My aunt is marrying a chinese guy, you can say it like that. Sunbae, I need your help."

"What is it?"

"I need to ask you something about this case. The case that my teacher had taught me before. I'm afraid that when I get my interview, they will ask something similiar to this case."

"Why don't you search Go songsaenim? He is our teacher for civil law."

"I know, but I think I have to ask his favourite student first, later him."  I can imagine he is smiling now to Yi Xing oppa. I wish I can see his smile now....

"Isn't you his favourite student? Your uncle has been his friends."

"Don't tease me. I need help now, sunbae. Ge, you can wait, right? I mean, Se Hun-ah will not go anywhere so soon right?"

"I'm not talking about Se Hun here. I'm talking about In Young. I pick her up too here."  In Young? Han In Young? The girl that he and this Oh Se Hun had been fighting for? Suddenly this jealousy feeling is filling my body. I will see her like in any minutes now. 

"Okay, I'll help you."  And Yi Xing oppa are talking about law stuff with him. I feel that someone coming. 

"Ge! I'm sorry! I'm late! I've never gone to law canteen before!"  This must be Han In Young. The famous Han In Young. I look up and I see a pretty girl, with big eyes is there. 

"Don't worry. Chan Yeol here is getting help from his senior first."

"What are you doing, Chan Yeol-sshi, I mean, oppa?"  Oh My God! This girl is calling him oppa! Oppa! I can see Chan Yeol is smiling to her. 

"Asking my best sunbae to help me solve this case."  And he sees me. He stops for second, while I, show some manner, smiles as pretty as I can to him. He smiles too to me, and then goes back to his discussion. Wait, he doesn't remember me? 

"Sit here."

"It's already full. I'm okay."

"It will be long, In Young-ah. Just sit beside...."  that chinese guy is staring at me. Now I remember him. He was also in the party!  "What is your name?"

"Me? Hello, my name is Ahn Hee Joo."  I glares to Chan Yeol, hoping to catch some signs that he remembers me, but nope. He is still in the disscusion with Yi Xing oppa. I feel relieved yet sad. I feel relieved because I don't have to be panicked now, but I'm sad because he doesn't remember anything, when I remember it one by one part. 

"Nice to meet you. Come on, In Young-ah. Can she sit beside you, Hee Joo-sshi?"  I nod. She introduces herself, and then sits beside me. Even a blind man can sense the coldness I give to her. I know I shouldn't do that, but I can't help it. My jealousy is filling me now. 

"I have to go to bathroom."  And I leave the group. I go there, going to the toilet, washing my hands, taking my time to relax my heart. Unfortunately, when I open the women's bathroom, I see none other than Park Chan Yeol himself. He looks like waiting for someone. This bathroom consists of six toilets, and there is also men's bathroom, so I guess he is just waiting his guest (and he had finished the discussion). 

"Hi."  I have to greet him. He smiles, and when I am about to walk pass him....

He grabs my hand. 

"Wait there, Tinkerbell."

WHAT? WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?