The Art Exhibiton

Can I be Your Tinkerbell?

The exhibition is getting near. As it is getting near, I remember one thing: I haven't made anything to be submitted to my teacher! OH MY GOD!

I'm so busy preparing the festival and that is why I completely forget my assignment. I even forget what kind of assignment is that. I run to my friend and asks her. Unfortunately, she is with none other than my love's best friend, Byun Baek Hyun aka Baekkie aka The Best Playboy Ever. 

"Hey, could I ask you for a moment?"  because from what I recall that the assignment is due the day after tomorrow, I can't help but to ruin the moment just a bit. She looks to me like she is about to rip me. Hey, I'm sorry, dear my friend! Besides, I might help you not to get involved much with the playboy here. 

Different from my friend, Baek Hyun is smilling. Later he looks to me as if he remembers me (about time, mister!) and then smiling warmly again. Never in my mind that he remembers something means my identity as tinkerbell can be known by Chan Yeol. Yeah, I am really stupid. 

"Yeah, Ahn Hee Joo-sshi? What do you want?"

"I want to ask you about the assignment for the day after tomorrow."

"You haven't done it? Oh My God, that is bad. The teacher assigned us to make a simple painting about what is the thing or the person you have been thinking all over these past days."  Uh-oh....why is my teacher figuring out that I have been thinking about someone?

"It has to be someone, or thing?"

"Where have you been, Hee Joo-sshi?"  She looks pissed, of course. I just ruined her great date, "It's like you love the beach, you can draw beach. You love a man, you can draw him. Or you love yourself, you can draw yourself, geez."

"Calm down, dear. She is your friend, she needs your help."

"Yeah, but why can't she see the situation?"  Sorry.....

"I'm really sorry. Preparing the exhibition is wasting all my time."

"Me too. But at least I don't forget my assignment and ask friends around without looking the situation first."  Oh! I really want to scratch her face. Is it really miserable for me interrupting her for even just 5 minutes? As I can see, she is with Baek Hyun for almost an hour. 

Baek Hyun is smiling, "you shouldn't do that, dear. I also forgot my assignment yesterday, because of the festival. I can understand your friend's position."  Deep down, I know Baek Hyun is just trying to help me, but his words make me worried my friends will think that he is taking my side. So, before it happens, I say my grettings and run away as fast as I can. 

Well now, what should I draw???

 

My teacher called me to her office. I don't know what happened but it looks like pretty serious. 

"I'm sorry, songsaenim....why are you calling me?"

"About your assignment."

"Yes, ma'am?"

"There is no feel in it."  Then she shows my painting. It is this university's main park, as it is the fastest place I could find yesterday, "I assigned all of my students to draw something or someone that they love so that I can catch the feeling. You can draw anything, Ahn Hee Joo, but this, I'm sorry, but I decline your painting."  What???

"I'm sorry songsaenim, but if you decline my project, then--"

"Usually, you will not get any scores. But, I will give you another chance. I see that you are talented yet hardworking. I think you are just discracted by the festival Ahn Hee Joo-sshi. You can submit your work again, three days from today. Could you do it?"

"Yes, ma'am."  No way I will lose any score here! 

But what happens next is I don't know what I have to draw. I have no inspiration. I am doomed. I almost sleep when a hand slaps my back. 

"Aish! It hurts!"

"Hey! Since when you become Tae Jin Joo, Hee Joo-sshi?"  Oh my, this girl again. My "so-called" friend who got angry days ago because I asked her when she was in the hot date with Byun Baek Hyun. 

"What do you mean?"

"Baek Hyun told about you to his best friend, Chan Yeol, who identified you as Tae Jin Joo, Zhang Yi Xing's girlfriend? As I recall, Jin Joo-sshi is your best friend, right? Oh My God, what would she do if she hears her friend cheat with her boyfriend?"

"Stop there, you liar."

"I'm not lying. Yesterday, you passed both Baek Hyun and Chan Yeol, and this Chan Yeol recognized you as Yi Xing's girfriend (what? He still remembers me?). Baek Hyun asked me because he was curious. Well, well, you are so naughty!"

"I don't do anything with Yi Xing oppa!"  I screams, "beside, Jin Joo know that I have pretended to be her in front of Chan Yeol."

"You know Chan Yeol? Oh My God! He is hot issue, you know!"  I really want to punch this girl. She is interested too in Chan Yeol? I can't let that happen!

"Yi Xing oppa knows him, not me. Now, if you excuse me, I have to think what to draw for my assignment."

"Hey! What do you mean?"

"I have to make it again."

"No, I mean Yi Xing oppa knows him."  

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Come on, you are interested in him. I have his photo. Actually, Baek Hyun took it for jokes between them. But he sent to me too, I don't know why. Since he looks quite gorgeous, I keep it in my phone. Wanna see?"  What is this girl talking about? I can't even catch...until I see what she means. It is Chan Yeol's photo. He is posing as he is model or idol or something.

"See yourself, Hee Joo-sshi. You're practically drooling over him. Here, I send the photo to you. You can drool wherever and whenever you want."  Then she leaves, leaving me with my jaws opened wide. In my hand, my phone, there is a message. It was from that girl, and it contains Chan Yeol's photo. I gulp. Oh My God he is so handsome.....

And suddenly I now what I have to draw. I don't care if my teacher knows him. What she needs is feeling, love feeling, and that is what I am about to show her. 

 

"Who....is...this?"  My teacher gets confused. I smile. 

"He is the one that filling my head and my mind for these past months, ma'am."

"I see. Your boyfriend, I guess? Well then, I accept it. Without looking twice, I know you pour your feelings for him into here. About the signature....Your Tinkerbell?"

"Yes."

"Are you playing Peter Pan role with him?"

"I guess so."

"Alright. That is your personal life. I will not ask more. I accept your work. You can leave now."  I smile to my teacher and leave the room happily, without getting noticed that my beloved teacher has something else in her mind about my work. 

 

I have done it! The editing too, for photos!

I know it is crappy hehehehe, but as the art student she has to immortalize him in one of her paintings kekekeke

 

thank you for reading! :DDDDD