I'm Ready to Run From You

Can I be Your Tinkerbell?

Things change when Min Jung said that I should write "Your Tinkerbell" as the signature. 

It is not like I agreed at first. 

I even yelled at her when she suggested the crazy delusional idea. 

But she did something out of my control. 

She wrote it down, three times. 

Who made that happen? None other than Zhang Yi Xing, Jin Joo's boyfriend. Yeah, he is one of the top students from his class but sometimes he can be fooled by us, the lowly commoners who have to work hard to be in this university. Did I ever tell you about how a chinese guy ended up went to this university? Apparently not because he is rich or he has family here or whatsoever. He is here because he got full scholarship, from our government. Yeah, our very own government. And he was first rank on that scholarship, if you know what I mean. 

But sometimes being clever doesn't mean you can't be fooled. 

So what was my dear diva friend doing? She asked Yi Xing oppa (I'm not used to call him gege, so....sorry) to give the letter back to her with the reason that I wanted to change few things inside it, even though I specifically, I say SPECIFICALLY, asked him not to give the letter unless to me. But he was so stupid and fool at that time so that he gave it to Min Jung without giving any questions. 

And he did the same thing three times. 

So I couldn't run anymore from the obligation to write it down, because I think that once it had been written there, it has to be always there. 

So there it is, the reason why there is the stupid signature "You Tinkerbell."

Yeah, as if I really treat him as a Peter Pan. 

I mean, I just based my action on Tinkerbell, just that. Imagining him as a Peter Pan? Are you kidding me? I mean yeah he has a young face (I'm not saying baby face because I think his face is not categorized as a baby face) but his height....and his body....not a kid!

Byun Baek Hyun was once approaching me, by the way, when I was sitting with my sketch for my assignment. He really made me surprised. 

"Oh, hi."

"Hi. Can you tell me your name?"  What? This Byun Baek Hyun wanted to know my name? This is not good.....

"Uhm....Ahn Hee Joo. My name is Ahn Hee Joo."  I decided to give him my name because....hello? It would be very weird if I didn't tell him. 

"Are you coming from Art Department?"

"Yes. What can I help you?"

"Can you tell me...." and he paused, while I tried to cover my nervousness, "who she is?"  Who? I followed his gaze and suddenly I understand. One of my classmates, sitting in the bench just like me, and holding the very same size sketch book, was his intention. I suddenly remembered this was the famous playboy Byun Baek Hyun. Maybe my friend was one of his target at that time. 

"Oh, I know her. In fact, I can introduce you to her."

"Really? That's awesome, Miss Ahn Hee Joo."  Lesson 101 For Dealing With a Famous Playboy: Always remember that he is at ease to remember any girls' name, and tell the girl's name at ease too. Example: what just I have told you. 

So there was it. My one and only conversation with famous Byun Baek Hyun, and friend of my (oops sorry) I mean Park Chan Yeol. 

Not that I want to call him my love or what. 

Okay, back again to my story, I have an advantage when you have your running errand boy (meaning: Yi Xing oppa) is in the same place with your target. He can tell you everything, I mean EVERYTHING. 

Once he contacted me about Chan Yeol's relationship with a law student. I will not say her name because I really want to forget that name as fast as I can. He said to me that he saw them kissing (lightly, he might add, as if I would be okay with that) in the canteen corner. He also told me when they broke up (by seeing the girl had been hanging out with other boy, when Chan Yeol himself saw this and just showed an evil smile). And so on. 

So when he knew that Chan Yeol had suspected that "his Tinkerbell" is from Art Department, he immediately contacted me. My reaction: I was freaking out. Like screaming when he was telling me on the phone, and made my whole class looked to me. 

"What are you saying? How could he smell it?"

"I don't know that well. I'm just saying that he began to ask me whether I know some art students who know him or recognize him. I almost got shocked myself because he said he suspected me too! Even though later he said he was joking, but still!"

"Wait, maybe he ask everybody around."

"Maybe. But I'm still scared. Maybe you don't have to do this letter thingy again for a while."

"What?"

"I mean, I still don't want to get suspected, even get caught, okay? I'm not you guys' running errand boy!"  (oops, he realizes this....)

"I'm sorry oppa. I really want to ask you again, and this is the last time, okay? One more letter, and I will stop this sending letter things."  I also got scared to be caught, too. When Yi Xing oppa said that he is scared, that means it is really scary. Maybe Chan Yeol asked him like a lawyer ask the witnesses in the court. 

So here it was. My last letter to him. A letter to say goodbye to him, and made this Tinkerbell-Peter Pan things disappear for now (what I mean is taking time to search another errand boy)

Dear Park Chan Yeol, 

I hope you stay strong, and healthy, and don't forget to always smile whatever happens in your life. 

You are precious. 

 

Your Tinkerbell

PS. This is my last letter for you. Unfortunately, Tinkerbell is needed in Pixie Hollow. Apparently, the Queen asks Tinkerbell to make something for her. I mean, I am tinker fairy, right? ^^ 

 

(yes, for my research on this Tinkerbell, I also watched Tinker Bell film series, just for my materials)

And then, I'm ready to run (for a while) from this Park Chan Yeol. 

I think. 

 

the third chapter! I hope you guys like it!

Ciao!