Peter Pan is Here!

Can I be Your Tinkerbell?

Because I get the internet connection again, and see there are comments for this story (and I'm so happy) I decide to write another chapter. 

Hopefully the internet connection is working properly 

 

Our Annual Festival is up. That is, if you allow me to explain, our faculty annual festival that showing our creativities. Every departments, art, music, acting, and theatre, are giving their own chance to show the quality of their students. And every year there will be a winner. 

For us, the art student, we usually put our crafts or paintings for exhibition. Yeah, probably it never gets so interesting, that's why we rarely win the competition. In my opinion, the music department is always great. Their music performance are vary. They never show same shows every year. 

Oh yeah, I keep myself busy preparing the festival so I don't have any time to think about searching another errand boy. That is why I can't send any Tinkerbell letters to Park Chan Yeol. And it irritates me. I miss him so much, okay? I mean, thinking that he receives my letters everyday is making me happy. I can imagine his face and his smile. Now? Nah. I can't even look him properly more after this Tinkerbell letters thingy. 

Okay, I will say it out loud: I love Park Chan Yeol. Do you hear me? I LOVE PARK CHAN YEOL (happy now, you two ungrateful friends with Jin Joo's personal running errand boy? Hah? Are you happy??)

And my (kind of) crazy brain are craving for him. I really want to see him. Unfortunately, since his Baek Hyun is busy with the festival, he never comes here again. 

And then I heard he was on the move. To a freshman. Literature freshman. 

Me? I want to rip his coat! *I didn't do it, though. Even though it has been ripped somewhere. Maybe my mom did it when she was too excited.*

Not that I really care, but I search the girl. Her name is Han In Young, and she works for Seo Family. So yeah, I can see how he saw her and began to interact with her. People said (my diva friend, remember?) he had non-stop talked about her. Me? My head was boiling. Who was this girl? What did she have? And suddenly I knew I was jealous. A lot. 

I can't help it anymore. I want to be with him, yet he is so far from me. He never knows my name, yet  I know everything about him. I really get hurt with this unrecognizeable and unrequited love. 

Next thing I know, he even asked his own cousin (the famous economy freshman, Oh Se Hun, who has nickname: the cold prince) to compete with him! WTF! I wanted to push myself on the cliff. Seriously. 

And out of nowhere, he left the girl. This is making me confused. Why? Did he find another worth-chasing-girl? Who was it? Who is it? Why is his behaviour so strange? Can he really change preference that fast? *and maaaannnnyyyy mooooorrreeeeee"

But what happened next was so shocked

I found a red rose in my locker. And it had a note.

Dear Tinkerbell,

I still don't know your name. Apparently, my senior (aka Yi Xing sunbae) said he knew you but he didn't want to tell me your name

since he said you could kill him

Yi Xing sunbae was really scared, so I think you maybe kill him for real

I really curious about you. Why are you stopping your letters? 

Believe me, I kind of hoping there will be another white envelope appeared in my locker

So, following sunbae said, I sent you this flower

He said you like rose, but not red (and he told me after I bought it)

I will not ask you to meet me. I think we can take it slowly. 

 

Peter Pan is here! Where are you, Tinkerbell???

*I'm sorry, I watched Peter Pan when I was a kid, I really forget whether he really said this sentence or not*

 

I was screaming. What was this?

Next thing I did was running to law faculty building and search the b***h Yi Xing oppa. How could he???

There he was, eating with his friends. I didn't even care who saw me at the canteen. I pulled Yi Xing oppa, even though he asked me why I did it. 

"Hey, what's going on?"  he said when I stopped my move and hit the corner. 

"You tell him? You tell him about me?"

"Who? I don't know what are you talking about!"

"This!"  I showed him the note (the flower, I left it). He took it, and his eyes got bigger. 

"Hee Joo-ah, I swear I never told him! I didn't even know that he knew that I--"  He suddenly stopped. Then he raised his hand and said, "Hey there, Chan Yeol-ah!"  WHAT???

I turned my head, and I see the very real Park Chan Yeol was behind me. He was not my imagination. He was the real person. I got choked by the air. Chan Yeol was smiling. 

"Looks like you have an argument, sunbae."

"Yeah. My girlfriend, she is quite picky."  WHAT??? *part 2*

"Oh, she is your girlfriend? She is cute. My name is Park Chan Yeol. What's yours?"  I saw his eyes deeply, and I could say there was no lie inside it. He really thought I was Yi Xing oppa's girlfriend. 

"My name is Tae Jin Joo."  Sorry Jin Joo, but maybe this is the best, rather than everybody says Yi Xing oppa's girlfriend is Ahn Hee Joo. 

"Hi, nice to meet you."  And his hand reached mine. We were shaking hands. Maybe I looked too foolish, because Yi Xing oppa said my mouth was opened widely. 

"Ni...nice to meet you too, Chan Yeol-sshi."  Finally, I could say a full sentence to him! Hip hip hurray!

And when he turned back, I ran quickly, going backt o my faculty. The rest was Yi Xing oppa's problem. 

Oh My God....does he know me? Why did he send the note and the flower???? Than I heard someone's giggling....

"My God, you two are so ungrateful friends in the earth!!!"

"Sorry, but you like it, right? At least he knows you."

"Yeah, by your name."

"But he remembers your face. Come on, he does."

I will kill these two girls! Just wait until I borrow chisels from sclupturing class! Wait for it!!!

 

I know, I make an expectation....but just wait for it. There is always deeper meaning. 

So, good night everybody! Tommorow night I will update my other stories, so I will leave this story for a while. 

Thank you!!