Mrs. Park's and Tinkerbell's Mind

Can I be Your Tinkerbell?

Hello there! I'm Chan Yeol's mother. Well I have heard about those bad things about me, and I understand why. 

But I'm not as what my ungrateful son has said! I'm definitely evil (likes to do pranks) but not a Cruella de Vil! I'm not wearing animal fur, as far as I know (because maybe my sylist has been fooling me, saying those fur clothes are made by artificial when the real thing is not). 

I will explain to you first, before we get to the scene where my son finally finds out the real thing that has happened. 

My friend called me, like two months ago. Oh yes, she is now working as an art teacher in Sejin University. She called me because my son magically appeared in one of her students' painting task. 

"Hey! Long time no see!"  she shouted from the phone, "how's America?"

"Good, in its way. It's a long time indeed! Why do you call?"

"Just want to know your condition there. I have seen your youngest son too, here. Fortunately, he is one of those role students from law faculty."  I smiled. Chan Yeol was doing right alone there. I was really worried about leaving him right after he just got accepted, but it looked like everything was just fine. 

"Thank you for the news. Then how about you? How's about Art department?"

"Still the same. We have a bunch of students here, you know. Especially in Drama or Music department. A lot of people are dreaming to become an entertainer, but for art, well it's just the same."  

"Hopefully you are happy there."

"I have a news for you. Your son is having an admirer now."

"What? I don't think that you are following those kind of gossip, especially among students."

"Yeah, but his admirer just gave me the painting of your son. I was really confused at that time, because he looked exactly like your husband when he was young, also with your older son. I searched a bit, and viola! I found out that my student was giving me your son's painting as her assignment."  I was shocked. Someone admiring my son, until that extent?

"That reminds me with you, you know. When you were chasing your husband in this very university too, you gave him bunch of letters, stalker letters, just because you didn't have any courage to approach him."

"Yeah, and the connection?"

"I asked her best friend, and finally she opened . The lady has given your son, for one year and a half, bunch of stalker letters to, because, again, she doesn't have any courage to approach him! Isn't it a deja vu? You and the lady, both chasing young Park boys, Hahahahahaha!"  She was laughing. I was red. Yes, that is my past, ladies and gentlemen. When you are coming from respectable family, that doesn't always mean you are confident to do everything. 

I was in my year of college, and my husband was at the same year as my brother. Three of us were in law faculty. I was ugly, and unacttractive. I was so afraid that my husband, the perfect man, the role students, the genius one, would reject me. With helps from my brother, I sent him letters to encourage him day by day. Unfortunately, my brother was not a person who could keep a secret. He told my husband everything, only to make me know that he had noticed that and noticed me for how long I don't really remember. 

And this teacher was my best friend who always encouraged me to tell him the truth. 

Now you know I felt sympathy to the girl. My friend there was explaining so well. 

"Where is the painting?"

"I'll send it to you the picture. I hope you can catch the emotions as same as me."  Later that day, she sent me the pictures. My son was there, beautifully painted. I did, or now too, so I do understand. She has an overwhelming feeling for my son. 

And I don't care anymore about her background. She reminds me of myself a lot.

So I am approving their relationship. 

When Chan Sung's fiancee called me and told me about the girl, I knew it. I had to make a plan. So I asked her to get her number. And I called her. I asked her to join this scenes. Why? Because I like to pull out pranks, hehe. Not only that, actually. I want to see how serious my son is. I don't want this girl, who resembles me a lot, is just a toy for him, because I'm afraid my son probably doesn't really love her. He is just getting carried by the surroundings. I don't want that to be happened. 

Ahn Hee Joo-sshi, of course, were hesitating. But when I threatened her that I would really reject their relationship if she didn't want to join in my plan (yes, I'm an evil mother), she reluctantly agreed. And so we did our plan well, until my son figures out even before he could show his true feelings. I am indeed having a very bright child. 

Back to the scene....

"Chan Yeol-ah, she is not here."

"What?"

"She is in her house. And congratulations for knowing the truth so fast. How could you?"  I ask. He smirks. That kid.....

"Because of everything. Jong Dae said that no matter what you did, you did it because of your love to me. Then I remembered, you have always made pranks, especially when it is involving girls. You always pull pranks in front of me and Chan Sung hyung because you claim you don't want to lose your sons quickly. But this prank, you really got me. I really believed that, until Jong Dae's words woke me. And Joon Myung sunbae--"

"Who is this Joon Myung sunbae?"

"Hee Joo's friend's boyfriend. He told to me that Hee Joo had drawn for me a painting, my painting, and Min Jung said to him that the teacher sold it to someone. I figured it out from him on the road, that the teacher's name is having the very same name with your bridesmaid's name. Not really an accidental thing, I think."  Good, Chan Yeol!  "So I just predict that you bought it, and that's how I know you have already known our relationship. You know it and have done nothing before, I just guess you have approved us, and those silly acts are, again, pranks, because you love pranks and make us panicked. About her involvement, actually I'm just blabbering. I am not really sure she was into this, but you said it so."

"Okay. We are lost. That is actually a very complicated result, you know." He smiles with guilty feeling. 

"Oh, you don't really get that, do you? Someone asked you to told that ridiculous explanation, right?"

"Well, because a certain person, who is my father, told me everything in the living room. I got you, mom, as same as you got me earlier."  My husband is not a person whom you can trust to, either. I smile. 

"So, for short, you know this from your father?"

"Yes, but I just got the feeling that you pranked us, me and Hee Joo, after Jong Dae's words. I asked Joon Myun's number, and when I met father, I called him, and he confirmed the name of the teacher and the selling thing." 

"Then I am still the winner."

"Mom, really? Why?"

"Because I don't want her to be hurt."

"I will not hurt her!"  he shouts, "I love her!"

"I'm afraid that you are carried by the surroundings! She has loved you for so long, and you, just after knowing her truth identity, asked her to be your girlfriend. I just--"

"You don't believe me? Come on, Mom. I am an adult. I know my feeling. My real feeling. I have liked her even though she was just the letters. I like her just the way when dad liked you for the first time."

"You know it?"

"The old man told me everything. That is shocking, you know. You are always the confident woman in front of my eyes. I never thought that you had that side." 

I smile again. They are indeed father and son. 

"And,"  he continues, "father have loved you since he received his first letter. I can say, I am too. So now, Mom, please believe me, okay? I will never hurt my Tinkerbell. My precious Tinkerbell."

"Well then, I trust you. But, if there is anything happened, I will get angry. And Park Chan Yeol, you know how bad when I am angry, right?"  He nods, "now, go to her house. She is waiting for you." 

 

Hee Joo's 

I'm really not knowing what has happened. I was alone in my room when Min Hyuk knocked my door. 

"Noona!"

"Yes?"

"Your friend is here."

"Who?"

"I don't know, but Mom and Dad are welcoming....just come out!" 

"Okay!"  The weird thing was Min Hyuk didn't mention the . I mean, he could say him, or her. So I got out, and get shocked. 

Chan Yeol is there, sitting in the sofa, with my parents. 

"Hey there, Tinkerbell."

 

The next is the last chapter! 

And about this chapter, I just really want to play a bit hahahaha

sorry if this is a crappy explanation and nonsense one. I am still learning to make a very twisted plot

Thank you XOXO