What Happens in The Party (I Think)

Can I be Your Tinkerbell?

Firstly, I have to explain how I can come to that unprepared yet wild party. 

Min Jung is calling me. She is calling with by phone conversation. I just get out from my last class today. And I am really tired. 

"Listen, we have to go to Do Kyung Soo's house today!"  She screams. What? Who? Why?

"Who is this Do Kyung Soo?"  I ask. I don't know who the hell is Do Kyung Soo. Why do I have to go to his house.

"That medical student. My oppa is his sunbaenim! He said that this Do Kyung Soo is having party in his house!"  Oh, I get it. This Do Kyung Soo must be her boyfriend's friend. Yeah, among three of us, I am the only one who is still single. Quite miserable,you know, if you go out with them only to find out they are lovey-dovey with their boyfriends while I just sit there, doing nothing. 

"Well then you should go, with Joon Myun oppa."  And no way I will become their mosquito again! 

"Hey! Listen until I finish my sentence!"  she screams, stressed with my opposition, "Park Chan Yeol will be there! I repeat, your idol will be there! It is time, Hee Joo-ah! You'll tell your feelings to him tonight!"

"Are you mad?!! No way I will tell him!"  I scream loudly. I can see some students are seeing me with weird look. 

"Why not?"

"Why not? Oh yeah, why not? Maybe because I can't speak to him properly, you !"  

"Whoa! Talking about manner here,"  but I can hear she is giggling, sign that she is not even angry about my language, "hey, I just want to help you here. Maybe you don't have to talk to him. You can just stare at him, seeing how active he is in party time. Come on, when will come this opportunity again, eh? Hee Joo-ah, come on."  She knows by putting aegyo to me (even from the conversation on the phone) I can't say no to her. 

"Okay, I will come. I'll change my clothes first, see if there is any appropriate outfit for partying in a stranger's house."

"You should bring it too."

"What 'it' ?"

"Safety, please!"

"Yah, Min Jung-ah! You should be the one who bring it!"  And I turn my phone angrily. 

 

"Mom, I'm home."

"Welcome."  My mom is in home. She is cooking for our dinner. My family consists of my father, my mother, me and my younger brother, Ahn Min Hyuk, who is currently enrolling in high school. 

"Mom! I have to go out tonight!"

"Where?"  I, of course, will not say about the party. I will be grounded if I say the real motive. So I gulp my saliva, and says, "Min Jung is asking to have a pajamas party in her house. Her family isn't there, you know."  Well, the part about Min Jung's family is right. Her parents are now is in Busan, having their honeymoon (for how many times, I don't know). She is the only child, so there is no siblings. 

"Alright, I believe you. But you have to call me once you arrive there."  I'm really sorry, mom..... "Hey Hee Joo-ah! How about the coat?" Eh?

"What coat?"

"That man's coat. Are you still keeping it?"  Chan Yeol's coat?

"No, I mean, I have given it to him back."  I lie, again. 

"So, how does he look? I mean, the guy who give you the coat."  

"Mom, he is nothing more than friend. (lie again) and I'm not that close to him (correct!)."  My mom looks sad. 

"Mom, please. I have to go now. Say my sorry to father and Min Hyuk! Bye!"

 

And that is why the reason I end up in this place. This is so not me. I mean, I have been partying before, but it is not my nature. I party because I need to get socialized. That's it. I just have to make sure I am not a nerd so that I go to some party. I sit in the couch, seeing how wild the party become. People are dancing, hugging, laughing, kissing, even making out there. 

And suddenly a figure sit beside me. When I turn my head, I see none other than Park Chan Yeol himself. He asks me into conversation, and Thank God he doesn't remember me as Yi Xing oppa's girlfriend (you know, I introduced myself to him last time as Yi Xing oppa's girlfriend). He even asks me to dance. He is interested with me! Oh My God! Did I just drink a luck potion? Do I hallucinate now?

I dance with him for some time, until I think I have to sit again. My body and my heart can't take this thing anymore. I have been so close to him couple times, and now is the time to make my heart racing normally again. But no, he grabs my hand (I think I will not wash my hand again) and brings me to game group. 

"Okay, the question is.......is there someone you love here?"  Why? Why from all of the questions all around the world I have to be given this kind of question? I can't answer it, of course. I can't shout Chan Yeol's name when the real person we are talking about is behind me, giving me encourage to answer the question. So I take the dare, which is drinking five glass of soju. Five full glasses. I gulp. 

"You don't have to do it, Hee Joo-ah."  Chan Yeol whispers to me. I am so happy right now! I'm the happiest girl on earth!

"No, I have too. I have already taken the dare option."  And I drink it. I can see worried face from him, before everything becomes so blur and spinning. 

 

Next thing I know, I sleep with him. I mean, I sleep side by side with him, in the sofa. Baek Hyun's high pitched voice is the one who wakes me up. 

"AAAHHHHHH!!!"  I scream to find I sleep with his shoulder as my pillow. He gets up too, by my scream. I run away from the scene, get embarrasing from the fact that I slept with Chan Yeol. 

"Hello?"  My phone is ringing, and I answers it. 

"Hee Joo-ah! Where are you? Finally you answer your phone!" 

"I'm sorry, Jin Joo-ah. Where are you now?"

"In Min Jung's house. What happened?"

"I kinda got drunk and slept at the party."

"Really? Hey, do you remember anything from the party?"  What is this?

"After I got drunk, I don't remember anything."

"Too bad. I saw you kissing with Chan Yeol." 

"WHATT SAY AGAIN?"

"I SAY YOU WERE KISSING WITH YOUR BELOVED PETER PAN IN THE PARTY!"  she screams too. I close my mouth with my hand. Oh My God! What have I done?

"You are kidding..."

"No I'm not. You can ask the boy himself if you want the truth. I doubt he will conspire with us if we tell you a lie."

"How could I--"

"You were the first one kissing him, and suddenly he hugged you and both of you kissed, like for a long time. When I turned my head, you two were near the bedroom, still kissing, oh scratch that, eating each other's mouth. But suddenly he stopped, smiled to you, and said something to you. Maybe like "we shouldn't like this," or else because you were smiling and kissing him lightly, before you both were hugging each under, really in a sweet hugging way. Next thing I know, you had already gone with him. I didn't know where."

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I KISSED HIM! I KISSED PARK CHAN YEOL!!!

 

I think this is one crappy update hehehehe

I have to go for now. Thank you for waiting :D