Somehow I Know

Can I be Your Tinkerbell?

I'm back! My class is canceled today, so I can update as much as I want! Yipppieee! 

But this weekend I will study for my mid-exam and do all the assignments (three for next week, just as much as my classess, yeah I'm a senior student now, but I'm still younger than our Channie hehehehe)

Check my other stories as well

Crush on You (the main story, completed) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/553549/crush-on-you-romance-exo-sehun-sehunxoc

I Find Love in You http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/555351/i-find-love-in-you-apink-infinite-romance-sistar-snsd-exo

The Spy Who Loves Me http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/560952/the-spy-who-loves-me-dbsk-shinee-sment-snsd-superjunior-exo-luhan

 

Somehow I know. Deep inside my heart, I know I have feelings for Han In Young. 

But I don't really want to blurt it out. Like I really want to destroy my relationship with anyone.

Yeah, maybe you will call me coward or else, but I really don't want to make anybody hurt, especially myself. I have enough being hurt while competing for a girl's love. 

I will tell you: I was once in the competition for a girl with Baekkie. No kidding. My best and childhod friend Baekki. And no, it was not some puppy love, it was my first real love. She was my classmate, along with Baekkie. She liked Baekkie a lot, while I was beside her, hurting myself. Baekkie? Well, I'm not blaming him, but when you say "I'm a girl,"  he will instantly think that you are special. 

Anyway, she ended up with Baekkie for several weeks. I told Baekkie to take care of her (and he finally figured out that I had feelings for her) and he broke up with her by cheating on her. Me? I was really mad at him! After that, I didn't want to speak to him for two months, after he did corner me and say that he do it just to make my way for her. He cheated on her so that they broke up (even though he still had feelings for her) so that I could woo her. I declined that. Then he said that we just had a very nice, fair competition. He easily asked forgiveness from her (I guess when you have "playboy" title, girls can easily understand that you can cheat A LOT) and she accepted it. I and Baekkie for three months were fighting for her, only for me to figure out I couldn't beat Baekkie at all. She accepted Baekkie, who, rejected him said that she should choose me instead of a jerk like him. 

My relationship with Baekkie was ruined until our senior year, when we applied for the same university. I and him were talking again, and what you can see now, our relationship is getting better. But one promise that me made at the time we were talking again: never ever get stupid anymore for one girl. If you want her, you have to chase her until the end. But always prioritize friendship first before love. And that's what I have practiced with Se Hun. 

I don't want to hurt his feelings, especially it looks like the first love for him. He really likes In Young, and hesitates to leave her, with anyone. His eyes tell me that. So what do I do? I do what I had done years ago. I take step back. I leave the two of them together. Hurt much? Hell, yeah. 

However, the fact that I have my own tinkerbell is delighted. I really wish she was here, saying the words that she had always told me......

But no. She had stopped the letters three weeks ago. And now I can't even find any clues regarding about her. I am frustrated now. It's like my own dosage of some kind of medicine has lost, and I, like a drug user, am searching her everywhere. However, I really can't find her. She is really good with hiding herself. Maybe she is a real fairy, tiny and easy to slip everywhere. Maybe she is my grandmother's ghost (okay Chan Yeol, stop it. You just make yourself scared). 

I am hopeless until I find a clue. Well, it is a little one, but it is my only lead. 

My friend in this school, Kang Young Do, was appeared in front of me. 

"Hey, do you know where to find Han songsaenim?"

"Why? Is he always in his office?"

"Well, I've been around this campus, and I can't find him. You are one of his favourite students, maybe you can tell me."  And I'm sick to be called "teacher's pet."  He is close, or maybe you can call try to be close to me, because I'm coming from Ma family. I am okay with his movement, for now. 

"Sorry, I'm not his pet. I don't know where to find him, Young Do-sshi."

"Ouch. Come on, don't be angry to me, Happy Virus! I'm sorry, I will not bring any kind of you family thingy here, but I really need your help. Do you see him, by any chance?"

"I think I saw him in the library, the main one."  In our beloved university, we have our own faculty's library, and also university main library.

Young Do smiled, "you do see him! In exchange, maybe I can tell you about your stalker." (yeah, the stalker thing has been a wide-known news in this faculty)

"What are you telling me? You know her?"  my eyes widened. I was excited, for real. 

"Whoah, hold on there, Romeo! I don't know your Juliet, yet, but I know who the cupid is."

"Who is it? Come on, tell me, quickly."

"The one that you've been asking to, Zhang Yi Xing sunbae. I've seen him putting that white envelope in your locker....or maybe he is your juliet?"  Young Do was chuckling. I kicked his foot and he was stopped. 

"He is straight, and has a girlfriend."  I said. 

"Yeah, but who knows?"  Young Do smirked, "okay, I've already done a big help for you. The rest is yours."  And he left. I, without taking any thought, were searching for Yi Xing sunbae. 

"Sunbae! Yi Xing sunbae!"  I called him when I found him, in the park, reading the books. 

"Hey! What is it, Chan Yeol-ah?"  I've been close to him since I was freshman. I myself have a chinese relatives, so communicating with Yi Xing sunbae isn't as hard as for anybody else. I still understand his words, when he uses chinese language. 

"Please, tell me the truth, promise?"

"What is it? You sound a bit scary, you know."

"Remember what I had told you, about the tinkerbell thing? And when I asked you whether you know or not if there is any art students who knows me, because I suspect an art student is the one who sent all those letters, do you remember?"  I could see his face hardened. Becoming a law student is also knowing other people's expression. Yi Xing sunbae's expression was changed. 

"You do know who the sender, sunbae. Please, tell me who she is, or maybe....it's you?"

"What? Me? I'm a straight guy, you know!"  He was so pissed. I smiled seeing that. 

"I know, I just want to make sure. So sunbae, tell me, really. I really need to see her."

"Why?"  Why? Why did he ask something like this? Of course I have right to know her! It is my life she interferes of!

"I just want to know her. I want to....talk to her."  Yeah, I really want to talk to her. I can sense she understands me. I can sense she can shoote me right now. 

"I see. But I'm sorry, Yeol-ah, I can't do that. I have promised her that I will not talk anything about her, especially to you."  Yi Xing sunbae is someone who, when promises, he will never break it up (well, he might break it up, if you fool him)

"Sunbae, come on. She has been in my mind, I can't let her go out."

"Really? You really can't forget her?"

"Yeah, weird, right? I never meet her, yet I'm here dying to meet her."  Yi Xing sunbae was smiling. 

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you....but maybe you can tell by yourself!" 

 

Who is that girl? Why is she yelling (with a very soft sound, otherwise I can hear what she is yelling about) to Yi Xing sunbae?

"Sunbae,"  I call with e very soft voice. Thankfully, sunbae notices me.

"Hey there, Chan Yeol-ah!"  And that girl is turning her body. Oh My God, she is beautiful. She has a long hair, black long hair. And a very slender body. Somehow, I've seen her, but I forget when and where. She looks so shocked to see me. Maybe she shocks seeing how tall I am. Compares to her, I am really a tower. I can't do anything but smiling. 

"Looks like you have an argument, sunbae."  I say. Yi Xing sunbae is smiling. 

"Yeah. My girlfriend, she is quite picky."  She is his girlfriend? Disappointment is all over my body. I don't know why. I never believe in love at first sight, so no, it is not, you all my beloved readers. She, on the other hand, looks really shocked with Yi Xing sunbae's statement. As if she never thinks before that he would introduce her as his girlfriend. Is she? Or is she not? 

"Oh, she is your girlfriend? She is cute. My name is Park Chan Yeol. What's yours?"  I am introducing myself to her. She looks really intense to my eyes. Good thing my face never betrayes me by getting red. If it did, I would be over with red in my face, including my ears. 

"My name is Tae Jin Joo."  Ah, Jin Joo-sshi? What a good name. 

"Hi, nice to meet you."  I shake her hand. Her hand is not really smooth (if you think I will say that) but I can tell why she doesn't have a smooth hand. She hold pencils and those kind of painting thingy for a long time. For seconds, I know she is coming from Art Department. 

"Ni...nice to meet you too, Chan Yeol-sshi."  Is she stuttering? 

"Hey, Chan Yeol!"  Someone is calling me. I turn my back to see the caller, and smile to him (because he is just saying greetings to me). When I turn back, the girl is nowhere to be found. It's only Yi Xing sunbae, who is smiling. 

"My girlfriend has something to do. So she ran to her faculty."

"I see. Sunbae, about last time, what do you mean? I can tell the tinkerbell by myself?"

"You can do that, Chan Yeol-ah. I believe you can."  Then he excuses himself to be with his friends again. I think to myself. I think again to that lovely girl. She is indeed a pretty one.

Somehow, deep inside my heart, that girl is gonna be important, but I don't know how and when. 

I guess I have to wait for it. 

 

A long chapter! Yeah! I'm happy right now!

And for the glorious Ahn Hee Joo, I have the face:

isn't she beautiful? Her name is Han Bo Reum. You might recognize her as L's lover in Master's Sun (yeah, the new drama where So Ji Sub is in) 

in fact, hee joo is her character name in that drama (yeah, once I saw her I just thought she is perfect for Channie's my own imaginary girl hahahaha)

and her height is 163 cm, that means, she is quite small compares to our tall tower keke

 

Thank you for your love and support! :D