My Deal With My Own Tinkerbell (and Her Deal with Her Own Peter Pan)

Can I be Your Tinkerbell?

Wow! 21 subscribers! Thank you so much for the love!

I decided to write another side story of Crush on You, now focuses on Luhan. So, beside this story, Crush on You has another one side story, and later when I finish this story, I will start with either Kai or Chen or Baekhyun. It's up to the request (please make one, you can write either in comment box or my wall, up to you). for Kai, Chen, and Baekhyun, also with D.O, I have the story in my mind already. Just feel free to ask! My treat for you guys because loving my stories! :DDDD 

in case you want to see Luhan's story, I give you the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/564903/perhaps-it-is-love-romance-exo-luhan-luhanxoc 

thank you so much! 

 

Yi Xing sunbae is the best sunbae in the world. I mean, he really wants to help me contacting my Tinkerbell. He says that all I have to do is just appear out of nowhere, when she is coming for eating together with her friends and him in the law faculty's canteen. Once she arrives, he will text me. But what happens is Lu Han ge, out of nowhere, is coming to this university and searching for me. 

"There you are!"  He finds me kinda hiding myself near the canteen. He looks to me strangely. 

"What?"

"What are you doing? Why are you hiding like this, in you own faculty building?"

"I'll explain to you later. What are you doing here, ge?"

"I will pick up In Young. But I think I will see you first here, but I don't expect that I will talk to someone who ridiculously hides." 

"I will really explain to you later. Ge, I will meet someone there, and he is chinese too, same with you."

"Really? You've never told me before you have a chinese friend."

"Ssshuuusssh!"  I grab him and force him to hide with me. 

"Hey! What happened?"

"My target is here."

"Target? What do you mean?"  Then he follows my stare's direction, "isn't she the girl that spent night with you at the party?"

"We were doing nothing, ge! Don't say 'spent the night,' please!"  I growl. 

"Yeah, 'doing nothing' when the real thing you both almost had together. I saw the kiss things you know."

"This is not the right time to lecture me,"  I grab his hand, "come on, follow me."

"But--"  his complaint was shutted off by my fast walking toward the target. She is there, with her friends, Joo Myun sunbaenim, and Yi Xing sunbae. Next thing I do is asking some irrelevant things to Yi Xing oppa. I disguise it with my excuse to learn from him. Lu Han ge introduces himself to the group, and those girls are kind of idolizing him (not my Tinkerbell, of course). Suddenly, In Young comes to the canteen. Wow! A great plot, or disaster? Yi Xing sunbae said that this girl knew about the rumor between me, Se Hun and In Young. So I hope her undetected arrival will not bring any harm. 

Turns out In Young's arrival is a bleesing from God. I can see clearly that she is jealous! She's jealous to In Young! 

Then she says she needs to go to the bathroom. My eyes are following her movement closely. I even don't hear what Yi Xing sunbae tells me about this civil law things. 

"Go there, you Romeo. I can see you are crazy about her."  Suddenly, one of her friends, who I identify as Min Jung, says to me while she is smiling. I smile back to her, and walk to the bathroom. Thankfully, she hasn't finished her time there. I lean on the wall and am humming by myself, until I see her getting out from the toilet. 

"Hi."  That's the only word that she says to me. 

"Wait there, Tinkerbell."  I stop her and grab her hand. She turns around and is shocked.

"What?"

"I say wait there, Tinkerbell."

"What do you mean? Tinkerbell?"  She, again, plays her lame acting. She looks really flustered. 

"Don't run from me again, Ahn Hee Joo. I know that you are the one who wrote me those letters, who was saying I had to be heathly and strong, who was saying that you were, you ARE my Tinkerbell."  I still hold her hand. I will not let her go again. 

"But--"

"Please. Please don't run away anymore. We need to talk, now."  And there it is. I and her are heading to the park, with our hands are still connecting. 

"I can walk by myself, you know."

"And running again from me. I will not let that happened again, Hee Joo-ah."  Her cheeks are so red. 

"Okay, we are here, Park Chan Yeol. What do you want to do?"

"First, allow me to do this to you. Then, if you feel you don't like it, you can punch or slap me,and leave me, I don't care. But, if you like it, you can answer my next request."  She is silent for a moment, thinking about the possibilities. 

"What is the first request?"

"This."  And I kiss her. It's not a light kiss, I really kiss her. She is shocked, I know, but later she enjoys it. She opens and her hands are hugging my neck, as her height is far from me. As for me, I grab her waist, making her closer to me. 

"Do you like it?"  I ask her once we separate. I can see some people in the park are staring to us, but I don't care. I have to tell her what I want! 

"Did we just.....kiss?"

"Yeah, still want more?"  I . Making her blushing is quite amusing, and that is what I did just now. 

"No....I mean....what is it? What does it mean?"

"I'm asking you, Tinkerbell, as my second request, if you want to be my girlfriend or not."  She makes an O shape with . She is really shocked and gosh she is so cute when she is shocked. 

"Am I dreaming? I mean, really? Are you asking me to become your girlfriend?"  I nod. She is smiling happily, with teary (well, she isn't crying, but I can see she is about to) eyes. 

"Oh My God, yes! Yes I do want to be your girlfriend!"  She hugs me. Then, I separate our body, and we kiss again. I have to bend, because the difference of our height. Later she releases herself, smirks (this is the first time I see her smirking) and kiss me again. This time, she is the one who tries to match our height. She tip toe. And I don't know for how long the kiss is (or maybe you can say kisses), until Lu Han ge's sigh is heard. 

"Excuse me, new couple, but I have to ask the guy whether you want to join me to prepare Seo grandmother's birthday party and leaving her, or just stay here?"  We are both giggling. In Young is nowhere near us, but I guess she has waited Lu Han ge in the parking lot. 

"What do you think?"

"You should go with him. It's your grandmother's birthday party."

"But I really don't want to leave my girlfriend here."

"Oh my God! Yeol-ah! Don't be so cheesy here!"

"I'm not cheesy. Ge you should find yourself a girlfriend, then you know how it feels."

"Really, Park Chan Yeol, are you in or out?"

"How is it, Hee Joo-ah?"

"Maybe I can come with you guys? I mean, I can get down near my neighbourhood, then you can continue your journey."

"That's a deal."  I say, with smiling to her, my girlfriend, my Tinkerbell. 

 

I'm about to make it end (or not????) don't worry, I will not end it yet. I have another conflict for this new couple to fight with. 

Congrats to my characters! :DDDDDD