The First Time of Everything

Can I be Your Tinkerbell?

Finally! My other idea is written down now! I hope people will like it! 

I will write this story as first person point of view, so yeah, you can imagine yourselves as the protagonist hehe....

 

It was really a rainy day. I run as fast as I could, but not to avail. I still got wet. I run towards a building. All I know that was the direction to Sketch Class 101. The thing that I don't know was it located so close to Law Faculty building. In fact, the class was next to the big old building.

Don't get me wrong. I have no hate toward law world, the lawyers, judges, procecutors, even to the school buildings. I just don't like the vibe that all of those I have mentioned give. They are, somehow, cold, arrogant, and stubborn (and creepy, if you want to add about the school buildings).

Different from my faculty, they are warm and welcoming. Everybody seems not in a hurry, everyone seems enjoying their lives well. Not like those bunch of law students, who are always in rush, always in the library, searching any materials that they can find, and so competitive. Thank God I don't forget to mention that. They are so damn competitive. Even for parking space. Once my friend had to be in fighting with some of them just for parking space! I mean, come on! They were arriving later than my friend, but accusing my friend taking their parking lot. Hell-o! These are public parking lots! There has been no sign saying that only law students can park there!  

Oh yes, where was I? See, once I talk about them, I will forget everything. 

Of course if I talk about him, I will not remember anything than him....

So, I was running, and I arrived at a place that could hide me from the water pouring. Unlucky for me, it was law faculty's building's corridor. Yeah, great! I was in the number one place that I never wanted to go to. 

And it was so damn cold. My hair was okay, but my blouse was not. and it became see-through. and I don't bring any spare clothes. Great. Just great. 

"Hey, are you okay?"  A man voices was behind me. Well, this is the best! He definitely could see my bra there. Maybe after this he would tell me that he knew my size and asked me to have one-time-thing with him. Men, and mix it with law, are the worst! The men are also erted. Last time, when my friend was walking in this very corridor, those immature students were betting what color of my friend's underwear. Who heard this? None other than the victim herself. 

"I'm okay."

"You are really wet. Here, you can take it."  And suddenly a coat, a man-sized coat, covered me from behind. Wait, did he just try to cover me? Curious, I turned my head back, and saw someone that changed my whole life. 

He was a young man, I guessed he was a student. Tall, have a black short hair, he was wearing white shirt and black trousers, and a pair of black loafers. Very tidy, I thought, but those aren't the one who mesmerized me. It was his smile. He was smiling very wide and cheerfully, with no teasing feeling comes from him.

"I can see you body back here, so I guess you don't want any random guy see that thing again, right? I lend you my coat, and you can give me your name and--"  His phone is ringing. Once I looked to him again, he is handsome. Like yeah handsome-that-make-me-fall-for-you-instantly-and-God-a-natural-handsome!  

He picked the call, listening so seriously (even become more handsome), and turned it down. 

"Sorry, I gotta run. My friend said that my teacher has come to class."  And he began to leave me. 

"Wait! How about the coat?"  I screamed, and he stopped his walk. 

"You can keep it! Just think it as a souvenir from a random law student!"  And he disappeared. Next thing I knew, I can't let him go off my mind. 

 

So, with helps from my friends (may I introduce you to one Tae Jin Joo, my dear friend from same high school and to Yoo Min Jung, the diva from our department) I got his name. His name is Park Chan Yeol. And his family is not a joke. His father, Park Lee Han, was a famous prosecutor and later became a lawyer, and his mother, Ma Kyung Ah is also a lawyer, famous for being the only sibling of Ma Dong Gyun, the owner of the best law firm in this country, Dong Gyun and Partners. While we maybe can say that is the end, actually it is not the end. His uncle, the one Ma Dong Gyun, is son-in-law of Seo family. Yeah, Seo family the third wealthiest family, the famous family, the family that national actress Hwang Hye Na is included after marrying the heir, the family that famous romance writer Oh Sae Byuk is married to. 

Yeah, that big enormous family. He is the part of that family, technically because his parents are in America and he is living with his uncle's family. And me? My name is Ahn Hee Joo. I'm coming from a normal family, with normal family background. My father is just a normal employee, my mother is just a normal housewife. Even if you want to extend to my big family, you will find nothing that unusual. 

I still keep his coat. Once my mom got really curious about the background of that coat, and she tried to look the brand. Then she screamed. She really screamed. When I run to her, what I heard that my mom said I should give myself to the guy that gave me that coat because that coat has the same cost with my father's two months' income. Or, she said, we could just sell that coat. I, of course, got panicked and now hid the coat in my locker so that my mom will not see it again and randomly talk about selling that coat or her own daughter. 

Back again, I still don't know how I will give that coat. I mean, it is so simple. Just call him (with my connection, I actually can get his number) and give it to him. Viola! And the problem is finished. However, that is not what I want. I want to be closer to him. I want to be next to him. Next thing I know, I can't properly talk to him. 

I know he often goes to our building, because his best friend, Byun Baek Hyun, is in Music Department. He often visites him. And actually, those visit things are good time for talking to him (with returning his coat, of course).  So, I once used that. 

He was talking with this Baekkie guy. I walked toward them, and coughed a little. He, of course, immidiately knew my presence. 

"Yes, can I help you?"  Yes, this low-tone voice. I remembered how this voice sounded. 

"Sorry, he asks if there is something you want to." Suddenly, a bit high-pitched voice was coming. It was Byun Baek Hyun's voice. Oh his voice ruined my memory!

"Ah yes....hi I'm--" and I stunned. Just like that. I saw his face and I became a statue. Maybe my sclupturing class friends, or my own classmates, when they found me like this, they would take me to the class and I became their model. Nothing came out from my mouth. 

"Yes?"

"Hey, are you okay?"  Oh God, this Byun Baek Hyun needed to stop interfering with my memory's collection of his voice! 

"Sorry, nothing! Enjoy your day!"  and I run. I run so fast so that I hope they would not try to catch me. However, it was just my imagination. Of course he would not chase me. He probably thought that I was a weird girl and laughed about me with that high-pitched voice owner Byun Baek Hyun. 

So that incident makes me know that I will be a dumb, very fool, stunned Hee Joo. And hell I don't want that happened again! Like ever!

But I really want to get close to him. I want to be known by him (well I think I have to erase that from my mind), but the most important thing, I want him to feel my presence. 

So with my genius (or you can say mad, because that is what my friends say) brain, I found a way to make him feel my presence. I once watched this cartoon named  "Peter Pan."  and what I saw was this little fairy named Tinkerbell. She had always there for Peter Pan, always helped him no matter what costs she had to pay. And yes, even though Peter Pan got infatuated with other girls (mostly Wendy, and there was once a girl named Jane), he always ended up with Tinkerbell. 

So that cartoon made me think, how about I become his Tinkerbell? I can protect him, and help him...but wait? How could I help him when I can't even see his face directly?

And this is where my genius brain works. I send him letters. 

Those are not obsessed letters that you might think of. Those are more like an innovative letter, a giving-spirits letters. With those letters he knows that someone always wishes him being well and healthy. 

And how can I make those letters reach him? I got my own law student friend, and apparently he is my friend's boyfriend. His name is Zhang Yi Xing (yes, he is not coming from Korea, he comes from China) and he agrees to give him the letters, secretly. He says that he put the letter into his locker, so he would not know who sent it. Genius right? (and childish)

And this letters thing has gone for about, a year and half. Yet, he looks like never seeks who the sender is. Or maybe he never reads it? Whatever. I do what I can do. 

 

First chapter! Fiuhhh *again*

About law students and all, don't be so mad, because I myself is a law student hahahaha *peace sign* 

I hope you will like it! And thank you for subscribing! Man, that was fast! :DDDDD