Secured

Fate

Amber POV

"Why do i feel more sad this time? I mean i had safe girls from being bullied by their ex or boyfriends before but why is it that it feels different this time? no no there's nothing wrong with anything" i was thinking silently as the hug between me and krystal still continues.

i quickly broke the hug that we had which lasted for 5 mins. 

"NO.. Amber can you please just continue hugging me? Just hug me throughout till the day ends please" krystal thought to herself as she lower her head. 

"Why is she lowering her head? I think she might still be scared. Maybe she's tired"

"Krystal, let me walk you home."

She nodded and as we walked she stood closer and closer to me. 

 

Krystal POV

"I feel more safe having to be able to walk closer to him. My heart seems to be calmed right now what so much stuffs happening."

"How i wish that my house was further away from school so that we can walk even longer."

"When will i still have this private moment with him ever again? will i still be able to get his care and attention? i doubt so"

We were already outside my house. 

"So this is your house right? Alright, i guess you must be tired. Rest well okay?" he gave a gentle warming smile

His smile was so capturing to me that i stood there silently trying to remember it forever in my mind.

I quickly nodded my head and when straight into my house. I didn't want to see him walking away from me. I feel terrible seeing him turning and walking away from me.

After i went in, i went straight to bathe. After that i was already lying down with my back on the bed and facing the ceiling.

"Gosh, it has only been 30 minutes and i start missing Amber already." i sigh to myself and i feel restless

Tiredness went even faster and soon enough i fell asleep....