Her talent

Fate

BEEEPPP!!*

"first set of the friendly match between the new comers and the current players-began" 

krystal just kept looking at amber who was with jonghyun siting on the benches. He's still focusing on his phone. 

"I guess his not interested in basketball at all." Krystal trying to interpret after looking at for a while.

During 15mins of the friendly game, one of the new comer got his ankle sprained. 

"Alright, sub in the new player. This match will have an interval for 10mins!" The basketball coach pointed at amber who is still playing his phone. 

Amber looked up to the coach then he nodded. 

He stood up and started to do some light stretching. As he stretch, his shirt tend to be lifted up a he stretch both his arms.  His perfect abs was exposed. 

"Ohmy gosh, amber have abs!" One of this fan girl shouted. The crowd start facing towards his direction and all started to gossip about how handsome and show fit he is.

"alright, 10mins is up. Amber Joseph Liu you're being subbed into the game." Said the coach 

amber slowly walked into the court with his expressionless face, totally not nervous for the game.

*GAME START*

he dribbled the ball as soon as his teammate passed to him. He managed to pass by 3 current players who were trying to defend him. 

He twist and turn and he jump and push the ball. 

The ball touchéd the metal circle ring and froze for a 2seconds. And it went straight into the hole. 

" he is so good !!" Both sulli and Luna was surprised and began to start clapping madly.

amber's team managed to start chasing after the current players team and the score becomes really really close. 

It was 64-64 now. Amber look at the time board. 

It was left with 8more seconds to the end of the game.

he's teammate kris passed him the ball. 

Amber was still standing at the half court. There was no time left for him to run closer . He jumped up from half court position and throw the ball. 

The ball perfectly went through the ring without touching the metal ring. 

"BEEP!~ time up and the new comer team won the game" announced the umpire.

The whole new comer team throw amber in the air and cheer for amber loudly for being the hero to lead them to win the game.

krystal can't help it but smiling widely at how his team celebrate for amber. "He is really handsome and now his is good in sports. I wonder does he even have a weakness."