offically together

Fate

Amber POV

It has been one week after i've been hospitalised. My wound has been recovering very well. 

Krystal and I are offically together as girlfriend boyfriend. Throughout the whole week of resting at home, she always come and visit me right after school to take care of me. She will always buy food for me too. We can just spend the whole week just cuddling, hugging, talking and watching movies together. 

I'm now going to her house early in the morning, we are going to school together for the first time as a offical couple. 

I parked my car outside her house, leaning against it while waiting for my girlfriend to come out. 

Once she opened the door, she smiled at me and ran over to give me a hug. 

"Good morning baby, you're early today" she broke the hug and looked at me with the cutest smile i've ever seen.

"Haha morning baby, I just can't wait to see you"

I open the front passenger door for her and let her sit in.

 

Krystal POV

Aint my boyfriend just so sweet? Able to see him early in the morning and going to school together with him. Everyday with him is just filled with happiness. 

We reached the school carpark and he opened the door for me. Such a gentleman. Then i heard screamings surrounding us.

"Oh god, it's his fangirls again." I sighh as i get out of the car.

He locked his car and interwined both of our hands and he turn to me giving me his usual dorky bright smile. 

We walked along the corridor and the screamings from his fangirls never ends. It's kinda irritating. I was frowning as i see girls trying to come near him to touch him. 

He walked me to my class and before i could go in, it hold my arm and make me turn over to him

He gave me a peek on my lips and said "Baby, don't frown anymore. See you in the canteen later, i love you"

I blushed and gave him a hug and whispered to his ear " I'm just abit jealous. I love you too baby"

IN CLASS

"SOOJUNG!" sulli and luna called me

"I saw what happened there!!"

"Why what happened?" I looked confused. I don't know what they're talking about

"You're offically Amber's girlfriend!!!" 

I nodded while i'm blushing. 

 

It was lunch break time. 

I was heading to the canteen together with sulli and luna. I saw Amber sitting with his friends, key and minho. I saw me and stood up waving to me asking me to go over to him. 

In the end, my friends and I decided to join his friends and him. I can see he's helping key and minho to get closer to luna and sulli. 

"Baby, What do you want for lunch?" he stood up ready to queue up to buy.

"I will just eat anything that you're ordering"

He came back with some pancakes, bacons and mango pudding. He sure know what i like

Both of us was enjoying our lunch, laughing together with my friends. He's just sitting opposite facing me. I just can't focus concentrating on eating. I just kept looking at his handsome face.

"Baby, you need to stop looking at me like this" he noticed that i kept looking at him

I blushed.

Suddenly a girl came over, it was Suzy. Suzy looked at amber and said

"Amber, I'm really sorry for what i did. Thanks for protecting me are you recovering well?"

Amber just nodded and smile to her. 

Suzy suddenly took out her a lunch box. "Amber, i prepared this for you. I hope you can accept and I'm really sorry"

In my mind, i was desperately hoping that he will reject because i'm jjealous. I know Suzy still have feelings for him. She came to the hospital countless of times to takecare of amber.

Amber just galdly accepted it and said "Thanks i will accept it. See you around in school" Suzy smiled back at him and leave the table. 

He opened the lunch box and shared with everyone. He even offered me some "Hey baby, you want some? It's really yumming"

"No thank you" i replied him with a cold tone. After lunch ended he walked me back to my class. I didn't even talk a single bit to him.