Crush

Fate

Krystal POV

" I haven seen amber around school this few days. Why am I feeling so sad? Why do I feel so curious about him. I want to know about his everything."  I led out a sigh a I walk pass the corridor for my next lesson.

someone was running out of nowhere and banged into me. 

" hey look where you're going! Why are you running? Don't you know the no running rule?" As she start picking up her books that has fell on the floor. 

" I'm so sorry! Really sorry" 

she looked up and she started to blush immediately. 

Amber was the one who banged into her as he was rushing for his class. He help her to picked up her fallen books. 

"It's alright. I'm not hurt too. Just be careful the next time " krystal suddenly changed to her gentle kind tone and smiled to amber. 

" are sure you're alright? Yeah I will be next time." Amber stood up and showed her his killer smile before he walked pass krystal.

i froze for a moment before I regain my thoughts. "Oh my god did he just smiled at me?! " she mentally screamed in her head. 

........I think I'm falling for him........

after that short moment with amber, I just couldn't concentrate on my lessons. All I could was just rewinding how he smiled back at me. 

I think I'm really crazily in love with him even through I don't know him well. 

Amber POV 

"hmm what's wrong with that girl? She was being so icy and cold when I banged her and she suddenly become so gentle." Amber wondering into his world during his lesson.