Helpless

Fate

Krystal POV

"What does bond actually feels like?"

"Its fingers spread like fine spun gold, gently nestling us to the fold, like silken thread it hold us fast."

"Bonds like this are meant to last."

Ever since amber has been injured from the challenge from Kai, I've been trying my best to be the best girlfriend to be there for him to take good care of him. Actually I was still feeling guilty because he's injured because of me. Even through amber doesn't say much about the challenge or blaming me. All he does is showering love, warmth and care for me. These feelings of happiness seems undescrible. 

However, I sometimes do noticed a source of sadness in his eyes, he starts to daze out alot. It was unusual for him. I was worried even through he's still giving me all his attention on me but I feel there's something he's trying to hide all his sadness. 

 

Amber POV

Krystal has been taking very good care of me giving me alot of attention. I know that there's a slight change in her actions comparing how she treated me in the past and as for now. Maybe she feels guilty for my injury but I never once blamed her. She was my girlfriend, my only one and only. I'm willing to scarifice anything just for her. I'm dazing out alot thinking about the upcoming basketball tournament. 

The truth is once i recovered I went back to school and to training but my ankle didn't seems to be doing well. My coach didn't give me any tough trainings at all, he just wanted me to concentrate on recovering. He told me that based on my ankle condition he didn't want me to be in the team lineup. 

I was really really upset. All my effort, time and sweat was going down to drain. My dream was to be a future national basketball player. To represent my country and to help do my country proud by winning medals back. This was my motivation as all the school tournaments will be analysed by the national coaches. once they found potentials they will scout them into the national squad. But with this injury and not being able to play for the tournament as a main player how will I get my chance into the national squad?

I feel lost of hope, I felt helpless. 

 

 

"There is nothing more helpless than a man in the depths of an ether binge."