3. Secretly admiring

Fate

" I heard that both the Liu are studying in this school! The older brother Jonghyun will be in year3 while Amber will be in the same year as us - year2" sulli whispering to both luna and krystal

" I hope he will be in the same class as us for certain subjects. PLEASE I'M BEGGING GOD" both luna and sulli saying their prayers loudly

Luna, Sulli and Krystal all came to the classroom early and they chose to sit beside one another while they continue to chat and update each other on their holiday since it's been long since they have seen which other. 

"Krys, do you still like minho- oppa? when are you gonna confess to him? you and him seems to be a very suitable couple together. Both of you have the looks, you have the music talent for piano and minho oppa is really good at basketball. you two will be the perfect match!!" sulli said while luna nodded continously agreeing with what sulli just said

There is loud screams along the corrider and the noise follow through closer to their classroom. It was fangirls screaming and smiling at Amber. As Amber quickly walked into the classroom and sit just 2 seats from luna, krystal and sulli.

"Thank god for listening to our prayers" said both luna and sulli who has been staring at Amber ever since he step into the classroom.

Amber looked around and saw luna,sulli and krystal. sulli and luna was smilling at Amber. Amber starts walking towards to their direction.

"Hi ladies. Nice to meet you. I'm Amber J Liu. I'm from the states and i just moved here." said Amber as he showed his dorky yet attractive smile.

Both luna and sulli introduced themselves and scream with joy everytime Amber smile at them.

" Hi, I'm Krystal Jung" krystal said with her usual icy tone.

"Gald to meet you all. Hope we can be good classmates! I think i should go back to my seat and get ready since the bell rang for the first lesson to began." Amber smiled back again as he slowly return to his original seat.

The first lesson will be English.

As the Eng teacher came in she began to start introducing herself and wanted all the students to do the same. However, all the introduction has to be in English

Krystal has been staring at Amber ever since he return to his seats. She can't stop stealing glances at him even through he is back facing her.

"Such nice tone back" as krystal mummbled to herself. "No Nooo i can't be thinking of him. why am i having such prevertic mind right now but i just can't stop myself from looking at him."

It was Amber's turn to do his introduction. He spoke english fluently and with a confident, killer smile.

All the girls in the class was clapping hands and cheering for him and all wanted to be his girlfriend.

However, after english lesson has ended. Amber disappeared and wasn't back to the same class as luna, sulli and krystal.

krystal was quite disappointed not being able to see his handsome face throughout the whole class thinking that maybe amber had other subjects at other classes.