Jealous

Fate

Author Pov

Both Amber and Krystal walked into the canteen together side by side. Krystal saw luna and the rest of her friends waving to her asking her to come over to sit. She wanted to ask Amber whether he wants to eat together with them. As she turn her head, she saw Suzy smiling and waving to Amber. 

"Hey krystal, enjoy your lunch with your friends. I will go over and have lunch with my friends. See you around" amber said and immediately head towards Suzy and his friends. 

Krystal Pov

"Againnnn.. I lost my chance to have a lunch with Amber. Why is it always Suzy?" she lost in thought with she sat with her friends to have lunch with them. 

"Krystal, are you alright? Why ain't you eating?" luna looked with worried eyes.

"Yea. Do you need to go home and rest?" Sulli quickly ask with corncern.

"It's alright. I'm fine. No worries" as i  fake a smile

I turn over to Amber's direction. He's really having a great time with Suzy and his friends. Laughing loudly and enjoying the lunch box Suzy prepared for him. Suzy even took a napkin and wipe his mouth, Amber didn't refuse and he blushed shyly.

I really fall for him, no doubt. I'm really really jealous. I need to start doing something before they becomes offically together. 

Krystal, relax. You can do this. You can charm him back into you since you're pretty and talented. 

 

Amber Pov

"I really don't think it's a good idea to agree to date Suzy" as I walk along the corridor on my way for next class

"I really don't want to hurt her. Since i don't have feelings for her i think i should tell her as soon as possible. To prevent from hurting her further."

During class, my mind kept thinking about krystal jung non stop. 

"Why am i thinking of her? Why? I look so worried and panic when i see her lying on the sickbay bed"

"Do i really have some weird feelings for her? i need to find out exactly what is this"

 

 

Sorry, this chapter seems to be short. please comment and give me some ideas exactly how you want to story to go.

THANK YOU