Misunderstood

Fate

Amber POV

I texted Suzy and told her i've really important stuffs to tell her right after school. We're meeting at our school's backyard. I went straight after school ends to the backyard, I'm still nervous. I wonder how she will react to this, hopefully i'm not hurting her too deep. 

"Hey amber!" Suzy waved and smiled and came over to me and suddenly she pulled me closer to her and peek on my lips

I was so shocked and i immediately pulled back. Suddenly i heard footsteps from behind. I turned around it was Krystal. She saw what we did and she have those really teary eyes looking completely hurt and upset. She looked down facing the floor and turn and ran out of school.

I wanted so much to chase after her and tell her what happened by my foot just rot there not moving. 

"Hey suzy, I'm sorry but i need to tell you that i don't think i can continue this dating thing anymore"

"Why! Amber am i a bad date? i promise i will change please don't leave me."

"I'm sorry but i found out that i've loved another girl. I'm sorry to hurt you."

I was about to turn around and walk away she grab my right wrist and turn me to face her and hug me tightly and gave me a rough kiss on my lips. I strugged and push her as she fall on the ground. 

"Suzy, please just stop it" and i walked away. 

BACK AT HOME

Amber's thoughts - "Sighhh.. how am i gonna explain all these misunderstanding to krystal? hopefully she will listen to what i say and i'm gonna confess to her my feelings for her.."