Trouble Confession

Fate

Krystal POV

"KAI, stop following me. Can you just stop, it's so irritating." i raised my voice at him

It was kai again. Kai was my ex. He cheated on me and wanted to be my boyfriend because he knows i'm popular in school. 

"Krys baby, please give me a another chance please. i'm really sorry that i hurt you previously but trust me. I realised that i'm still in love with you" he pulled both my wrists and tighten it harder and harder. 

"Stop! my wrists are hurting.you're hurting me. I don't like you just get lost" as i raised my voice even higher, struggling to push him away

"Don't i deserve a second chance. Even through so many girls want me but i still want you. Please krystal. " He begged me and start pulling me closer wanting to kiss me. 

I tried to walk back a few steps to avoid his kiss my back was against the wall. I can't move anymore. Tears start dropping as i was trying to shout for help. 

Suddenly, a manly voice shouting across. 

"Hey didn't she ask you to stop??" It was amber. 

"Shut up and leave. It was non of your business don't try to pick your nose into this. It's between me and my girlfriend. Leave if not don't blame me for hitting you" kai threathen him

"Amber help! please help me" i turn towards him and my tears just couldn't stop. I was hoping that he could save me.

Amber pushed kai away from me and pull me towards him and made me stand behind him, trying to distance me from kai.

Kai was swinging his punches trying to hit amber. Amber managed to avoid him and gave kai a punch in his stomach. Kai immediately drop on the ground.

Amber held my hand gently but tight enough and we ran out of school. we ran for about 10 mins. 

I was still sobbing still trying to recover from what just happened back in school just now. MY tears just keep flowing out and i can't stop it. I felt to embrassed showing my weak side to my crush. 

"Hey, everything is fine now. Don't cry, I'm right here. It is save now." amber facing me talking in his gentle yet manly voice as he used his thumb to clean my tears and gave me a hug. 

My head was on his chest, my tears made his uniform wet. one of his hand was my back up and down while his another hand was on my hair.

I slowly stop crying and i felt safe in his arms. My heart was pounding so fast and i could hear him breathing faster because he was still panting from the run just now.