Courage

Fate

Krystal POV

At home,

"Soojung ah, What's wrong? why are you looking so moody this few days? you know you can always share with me" Jessica patted my shoulders with worried eyes.

"Unnie, i think i'm in love"

"Who? KAI? Didn't you broke up with him??"

"No.. Its no Kai."

"Then who? Tell me"

"It's a new guy in my school. Amber Joseph Liu.."

"Oh! It is the guy from the Liu family living in States??"

"Yep. How do you know him?"

"Well, He and his two brothers are really popular in korea too because every single one is talking about them. Are you going to confess to him?"

"I not sure but one thing i know i'm falling deeper for him."

"Well then. You should hurry up and confess and tell him how you feel about him if not other girls might snatch him away!"

After my heart to heart talk with my sister, i decided to confess and tell him what i feel about him tmr before class starts.

 

NEXT DAY

I look in front of the mirror for 20 minutes already. Trying to adjust my uniform, my hair and make up before i go to school. 

Hoping to loook good to impress Amber. Hopfully he will accept my feelings, I don't want him to fall for other girls. I need to make my move fast. 

I got this number from his friends the other time. I decided to text him for the confession meet up. 

"Hey Amber, This is Krystal Jung. The girl you saved me previously from my ex. Can we meet at school rooftop before school starts? I need to talk to you" 

5 mins later

I received his text. "Hii, no problem. See you there"

I immediately head for school, not even having breakfast. I was way too nervous to even feel anything.