2. School starts

Fate

Outside school gate:

"SOOJUNG~ please be my girlfriend this sem! i promise i will love you."

"Your really beautiful.. Did you receive my loveletters for you? please let me be your bf!" 

Fanboys shouting and chasing after Krystal Jung (one of the popular girl in Seoul College)

"Can you guys please just stop following me and shouting across?! It's just the start of sch" krystal glares at them with her icy power.

"Hey krys! i miss you so much" sulli was standing up waving to her with luna 

"Hi girls, i miss you guys so much too!" said krystal

They were chatting happily and walking into the school together.

"OHMYGOD! whose sports cars are those?! They look awesome!" all the students who were walking into the school shouted and everyone starts to give all their attention to the two sports cars which have been parked nicely into the school's carpark.

ARGH~ who are they?- People started to give their attention to the two owners of the sports car as they come out of their car.

"They looked familiar!" said one of student

"They are the Liu brothers!!! Its them! Its Jonghyun and Amber Liu" said one of the girl student

Both Jonghyun and Amber walked out of their car with their backpack.

"They are so handsome!!~" all the girls starts shouting while both Jjong and Am smile 

 

"They are really handsome! i didn't know that they are actually the power Liu family in the states" both sulli and luna giggling and smiling to them. 

"Both guys really look like dino. maybe their family all really look like dinosaur. Hmm.. but i must admit they are really handsome. Espcially the guy Amber, he got this dorky yet heart melting killer smile which is very different from Jonghyun. " krystal mumbled to herself.