Cheat

Fate

Krystal Pov

Amber decided to walk me home since he's afraid that Kai will come and disturb me again. We interwined our hands together and I was leaning on him. " Baby,are you sure about this?" He know I'm referring to the basketball challenge with kai. "Hmm.. don't worry" He patted my head and we continue walking. I'm still worried about this challenge because I know Kai isn't a true gentleman, he doesn't mean what he says. I was worried and kept thinking what is he exactly planning to do with amber. 

"My princess, why are you looking so worried?"

"I'm worried for you baby. What if Kai was planning something else? You really shouldn't have agreed to it"

"Don't worry. I will takecare of myself. You're my girlfriend I wouldn't let anything happen to you" he smiled and patted on my head

He gave me a long hug and a kiss on my forehead trying to reassure that everything will be fine. 

i smiled back and walked into my house.

 

Everyone is in school talking about the basketball challenge between kai and amber. 

"Krys, I heard that Kai is challenging amber in basketball?" sulli asked

"Don't worry, Amber will win him. Have faith in him. He's the best in basketball in our school" luna trying to encourage me as she saw my worried face.

I just nodded.

The basketball challenge will be today. I ended my class and quickly ran to the basketball court. There's alot of people there all preparing to watch the game. Kai was there warming up doing some serious stretching. I scanned across everywhere but I can't find amber. Kai saw me and walked towards me. 

"Hi baby, here to support me?" he smirk and held my chin "You are mine"

I pushed his hand away and rolled my eyes and sat down with my friends at the audience stand

Amber came in he was holding on to his bacpack while walking with his friends. He saw me and he gave me a assuring smile and turn to look at Kai. 

The game began. 

Amber Pov

It was a 1 vs 1 game. As soon as the game is gonna start, Kai walked towards me and gave me a slyly smile. 

"Goodluck amber, you're gonna just ruin yourself for a girl" he smirk and walk away. 

The game started and I managed to get the first few points. As usual I was performing my usual self. Kai wasn't even up to my standard.Everyone was cheering on whoever they're supporting. Kai's gang was shouting and cheering for him. 

During the last 3 mins of the game, I was leading by 32-20. I was dribbling the ball and jump up to shoot, Kai gave me a strong push. I ended up falling backwards and landed on my ankle. I felt a sudden sharp pain on my ankle. I couldn't stand up. 

Kai walked towards me and he said "Amber you won this challenge but too bad because of a girl you're injured and you're gonna miss this coming tournament. I bet coach will replace me instead." he smirk and walk away. 

The sharp pain on my ankle was so painful that tears start welling on my eyes . Krystal and kris rushed towards me before everything was blurr and I knocked out