Too slow

Fate

Krystal POV

I rushed up the roofttop to meet him. I heard some conversation at the rooftop. So i wasn't the only one on the rooftop. I hide behind the wall and i heart Amber's voice. 

I turn to peek and who he was talking to. 

My heart stop beating for a few seconds, it was Suzy Bae talking to him. 

"Hey Amber, I want to meet up with you today because I have something important to tell you."

"Yes? What is it?"

"I-I like yyou.. Noo, i think i'm  in love with you. Can you be my boyfriend?" suzy looked him into the eyes with her slightly red face. 

"I kinda like you too. Maybe not until to the extend of falling so deep for you. So i don't think that i can be your boyfriend. I don't want to hurt your feelings too."

"Please? Can we at least try to date first? please?" Suzy looked into his eyes as tears starts rolling down her cheeks. 

"Alright, we can try. I will try my best to be your best date. Don't cry anymore." he pulled her closer for a hug.

"amber thank you so much. Thanks for giving me the chance, i will make you fall for me. I promise." she broke the hug and gave him a peek on his lips. 

Amber was shocked that she kissed her but regained a smile on his face and patted her head. 

 

I saw how Suzy confess to him. MY heart was in great pain as if it was broken into pieces. I turn my head and start running down the stairs and head to the washroom. 

I locked myself in one of the cubicle and started crying with one of my hand covering my mouth to make sure no one knows that i'm crying in the cubicle. 

"It was too late. I was too slow just like what unnie said. He was snatched away by another girl. I didn't even have a chance to confess and tell him how i feel about him." i tried to stop crying but the pain in my chest still hurts like crazy. 

I skipped my first two period of the class. I told Sulli and luna to tell my English teacher i wasn't feeling well and when to the sick bay for a rest because i can't go into the class and see him with my puffy red eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So guys, i guess my recent few chapters were way too short. I will try my best to lengthen it and make the sotry better.

Please give me some comments and tell me how you would want my story to go. I will try my best to write and improve it better.