Fall in love again

Fate

Amber POV

After class ended, I went straight to the basketball court, warming up by doing some basic stretching and running around doing some agility before our coach come and start the training. I went back to my bag and grab my water bottle and towel out. My Phone rang.

Oh it was a text message 

From: Baby Jung

"Hey baby, I will be there at your basketball trg later after my make up class ends and lets go for dinner later on =)"

 

Krystal POV

"Damn it, why did the lecturer decides to have the make up 1hour lesson today. If not i could have been at the basketball court to watch my baby training for one more hour." ALright, i think i should text him first to tell him i will be late and have dinner with him since my parents when overseas and jessica unnie is at her university dorm. 

From: Baby Am

"No prob baby, enjoy your make up class, see you later :*"

I smile at my phone after reading his text. Even through it was just a short simple text but it can just make me smile whole day. I just can't wait to see my baby after 1 more hour. 

 

Amber POV

Today's training will be very tough and tiring because we need to keep up with our intensive training workout because the annual year basketball championship is in two weeks time. I didn't even notice that krystal was already sitting on the bench just beside my bag and water bottle near the basketball court with her friends while I was training. She smiled back at me after she noticed i was looking at her. 

"Yo bro, your girlfriend watching you hur. Please focus on your training stop drooling and staring at her" kris smirk and hit my head

"YAH, i didn't drool okay? I was just smiling!" 

"Okay guys, have a water break and gather back here after 5 mins" my coach said looking at his exhausted players

I walked towards her to grab my water bottle and smiled at her but i didn't talk to her yet because i was too thirsty. I shook my water bottle and realised "Damn, no more water"

"Baby, here" krystal handed me a cold isotonic drink

She knows what i need right now. I'm so gald that she's here and yes I can settle with my thirst finally. It was good since the isotonic drink was ice cold. I glupped down half of the liquid in the bottle. I capped it back and wipe my forehead with the back of my hand. Oh god it's really hot in the afternoon. 

"Baby, here" krystal stood in front of me while helping me to wipe my sweat on my face

Damn, once again she knows what I need right now. I fell even deeper for her now because of her care for me. Just a simple action and i'm melting once again.

 

 

It's like falling in love with her over again.