Canteen

Fate

The Next Day...

Krystal was walking towards the canteen for break to meet up with her gang for lunch. As she wonder around looking for her gang. She was also looking around hoping that she would get to see her crush- amber again.

"krys! Here!!" luna stood up to wave to indicate to krystal. 

krystal settled down and took out her lunch box her mum made for her. Her gang and her were happily eating while chatting 

She could hear noises outside the canteen. It was amber with his fangirls. They were crowding about him passing him loveletters and small gifts. He gave a smile quick smile while accepting his gifts. He walked quickly towards his friends as soon as his friends called him.

"HEY amber! We are here come sit here!" kris shouted. His friends made space for amber to sit. 

 

Krystal's POV

They were sitting at the table just beside us. i couldn't help it but to stare at him. 

"His red juicy lips, beautiful eyes, perfect jawline, slightly long fringe that was partically covering his right eye." I was too concentrating on his face.

He looked around him. He caught me staring at him. He looked into my eyes and his eyebrows raised up. 

"OHMYGOD. He must be wondering why i'm looking at him like that." i quickly turn my head and start looking down while eating my food

I tried to lean closer towards his table to listen to his conversations with his friends. They were intending to queue up to get some food but they were complaining about how long was the queue. 

Suddenly, a group of girls walked towards him. 

It was Suzy Bae, one of our school most popular girl with her gang. She smiled shyly at amber after amber noticed her and turn to face her. 

"I guess you haven't had your lunch. I made some lunch boxes for you. I hoped to will like it. i put in quite alot of effort in making it. You can share with your friends too. There's quite alot of food." she blushed and shyly passed him a bag full of food and drinks. 

Amber grinned back at her and thank her for the food and gave her a pat on her head.

"Hurry amber! open up the lunch boxes i'm hungry already. HURRY!" taemin shouted to him.

"Eh amber not bad uhh.. The famous and pretty Suzy Bae actually made lunch boxes for you. I think she liked you!" said kris

"Stop making weird guesses. I'm just friends with her. Nothing more than friends." amber stated as he continue eating

 

Sighh.. i feel my chest getting tighter as i see him enjoying Suzy's lunch boxes for him. I don't know why but i feel sad and jealous all of a sudden. "Krystal, cut it out, you're not even his girlfriend" i gave a long sigh again