Nursing

Fate

Amber Pov

Argh. Why is my head hurting so much? I slowly tried to open my eyes starting at the ceiling. Blinking slowly, trying to get used to the brightness of the lights. I looked around, "Argh, where am I" 

I tried to move my body around the bed, I guess I've been sleeping for too long that my body starts to hurt.

"Argh!" I totally forgotten about my injured leg. I pull the blanket away and look down at my wrapped up ankle. I let out a sighhh. Why am i injured again? The tournament is just around the corner and this happens. All my sweat and time spend on trainings will be wasted. 

I let out a groan as i tried to get off from the bed. 

The door suddenly flew open. It was my girlfriend. 

"Amber, you're awake!" she ran over and gave me a tight hug and her head as on my chest, she was crying. 

"Please don't get hurt again anymore stupid, you don't know how worried I am" 

I chuckled and ruffled her hair after breaking the hug.

"Krys, don't worry. I'm fine, it's just a minor injury." I caressed her cheek gently giving her my best comforting smile. 

"Am, don't just stand there. Get on the bed and rest!" she commanded

"B-but.. I've rest enoughh"

"No But!! Be a good kid and listen to your girlfriend"

I sigh and nodded and she helped me to my bed. 

"OH, baby I brought you some food. Mum told me that it's good for patients"

"What is it?! Is it Tacos?" 

"Stupid! you're not gonna have mexican food until you are fully recovered. Now now just drink some soup"

"I'm craving for Tacos you knowww" I pout

"Stop pouting, It doesn't work on me" she pinched my cheeks slightly

I stare at her with all my frustration. "Now open your mouth and say ahh"

Even through I'm not able to have my favourite tacos but with my girlfriend feeding me soup. I was contented with it. 

I smiled like a idiot looking at her again and again. Never fail to fall for her every single day.