His Care

Fate

Amber POV

The first period today was English. I was wondering why i didn't get to see Krystal at the roofttop. Didn't she inital to text me and told me that she has important things to tell me? 

 I wasn't really paying attention in class, I was worried that Krystal might meet some problem. Hmm, what if it's kai? I think i should stop making wild guesses. I should just ask her friends.

"Hey sull, where is Krystal? why is she missing from our english class?"

"Oh amberrr, she's sick i think. She's at the sickbay right now" said sulli with her eyesmile.

"Oh i see haha okay"

"Amber, why did you care so much about krystal! What about me? Can you please give me some love and corncern too?" she pouted

"HAHA you're my friend too just like krystal, I will!" i pat her head

 

After class ended, I was still thinking about krystal. Hmm.. maybe i should just pay her a short visit in the sickbay and get some snadwich for her. 

"Ring!" It was lunch break already. Just as i walk out. 

"Hey amber" Suzy ran over 

"HAHA yes my date?" i pinched her cheeks slightly and gave her my dorky smile

"Can i have lunch with you now? " i can see Suzy start blushing

"Alright, maybe i will meet you in the cafe later? i need to attend to some stuffs first."

"Alright, i will wait for you at the cafe. Faster come!" 

 

Krystal POV

I was lying on the bed looking up facing the ceiling still feeling restless and the pain in my chest still didn't subside.

*Knock Knock"

"The door isn't lock... Just some in" i said restlessly.

"Hey krystal, how are you feeling? I brought some sandwich and fruit juice for you. feeling better?"

It was amber. I was so shocked, i immediately bounce up and sat straight. 

"Hey hey, no need to sit up so straight. You can just rest on the bed. I'm just here to see if you're alright" amber shift a chair nearer to the bed and sat there looking at me. 

I nodded slightly to tell him i'm alright. He suddenly move his left hand to my forehead. I start blushing immediately.

"Krystal, are you sure you're alright? You're not having a fever but your face is so red" he stated and start wondering why

"Yes i'm alright. I'm going back to find sulli and the rest now at lunch break" i slightly move my face away trying to avoid him. I didn't want to let him see i'm blushing. 

"Okay let's walk together to the canteen. I'm going to have my lunch there too" he showed his caring smile. 
 

So we walked towards the canteen together. I'm really happy that he still cares for me. Maybe i should keep pretending that i'm sick so that i can receive his care and attention. I'm really desperate for him. I can't lose him, I wan him to be my boyfriend and noone else. My eyes are like only set to see him and only him no other guys.