Korean ELFs

Meeting Hangeng...

 

Hangeng’s POV

 

I have no idea how… but 5 minutes later I found myself in the dressing room, getting ready for the interview. The stylists and make up artists were doing just a few more touch ups before the interview. While they were doing that, I was staring into space thinking about that girl I saw outside. She didn’t even tell me her name… was she an ELF? And what did she mean when she said ‘We all missed you so much’?

I was just so curious, that without noticing I starting (I’m sorry… I think your author abi has gone mad… and is quite bored so to make things interesting…) biting my stylist’s nails.

“AARGGH!” she shouted, pulling her hands away from me.

“Omo! Joe-song-hap-mi-da!” I said in Korean.

“What?”

“Huh?”

But before she could reply and tell me I was speaking a different language, my Manager finally called to greet the host and get ready for the show as its beginning in…5 minutes. THAT’S WHAT HE SAID! (This is what happens when I read to many Kyuhyun fanfics… anyway, back to the story…)

 

The interview took 3 hours to shoot. I was glad that it wasn’t as long as the interviews usually are, because I still couldn’t get my mind off of what happened before the interview outside.

Me and my Manager started walking back to our car to get home. There were less fans here now than before and I was assuming that the girl I saw before had also left. However I was wrong…

 

Sian’s POV

 

It was hard. He has so many Gengfans now… I felt out of place waiting for him in my (super cool) Super Junior gear. I was holding a sapphire blue box, I just hoped that I would somehow get his attention to give him this box. It had all mine and Super Junior’s valuables in here… well okay, its not like I have their stuff in there (though that would be heaven). I had 2 CDs, one of them had a video created by me, of and about Super Junior. And when I say Super Junior, I mean including all 15. The other CD had a message video from me. I also had put a book in it, signed and kind of made/created by the SuJu members. Lastly, I had old Hankyung merchandise. I hoped he would like it… and get the hint. hint hint

 

When he finally arrived, I couldn’t help but suddenly feel my eyes getting watery. Some people asked me if I was okay, but I replied with an excuse saying, ‘It’s just dust in my eyes,’ they believed me and moved ahead to get a better glimpse of Hangeng. Though I didn’t move, I couldn’t move. I felt like I was frozen to the spot after seeing him. This time, I even admitted to myself. Yes, I was crying after seeing him. I didn’t even have the courage anymore to go and give him this box. But I didn’t have to do anything, because suddenly Hangeng came running to me!

I swear I almost fainted (XD).

“Hello, I’m Hangeng,” he said, his voice hadn’t changed that much from the last time I heard him… in a song.

“Umm, are you okay?” he continued, not sure what to do or say.

I was too happy and couldn’t get my tongue to work, but finally I was able to put on a brave big smile and say, “We all missed you so much,” that’s it.

I was referring to Super Junior and us ELFs who missed him so much, but he looked quite confused. Although I knew, deep down he knows and misses us just the same. Unexpectedly, my body turned itself around and walked away from Hangeng. I don’t know what I was thinking, but my brain seemed to have a plan and I guess I just had to go with the flow…

 

I waited 3 hours straight without doing anything, except going through the plan over and over again.

I soon started hearing screams and yells to Hangeng. I guess he was back. I straightened up and slowly walked to where he was signing a few girls’ shirts, foreheads, hands, albums and legs…

I reached the front and just held the box tightly in my hands, waiting for him to notice me. He did. I didn’t yell nor scream for his attention.

I stared at him, while he stared back. (this is starting to sound sad… comment and let me know what you really think, in detail please?)

I walked over to him and pointed the box at him, he took it and said, “Kamsahamnida ELF,” then gave me a big smile.

 

Hangeng’s POV

 

She gave me the sapphire blue box that I saw her holding before. I couldn’t say anything except thank you to her, my tongue was tied and I wanted to hide away to let a few tears out. But I kept my pride and smiled widely at her.

‘I’ll cry when I get home,’ I thought. (me: such a weirdo… Hangeng: hey! You’re writing all this stuff! Not me! I would never do that or even think that… me: yeah right..)

I looked down at what she handed over to me and smiled, my eyes glittering with undropped tears (Hangeng: not tears…), I looked back up and found that she had disappeared.

“What? Where did she go?” I asked the fans in Chinese.

They all just smiled at me and said, “You have wonderful ELFs in Korea, we hope you will be able to meet them as you meet us,” then walked away.

‘WHY IS EVERYONE MYSTERIOUSLY WALKING AWAY FROM ME TODAY?’ I thought/screamed.

I didn’t even get her nam- oh no, scrap that. I got her name.

There was a tag on the side of the box… so her name was Sian…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to everyone who suscribed so far ^^

i hope this fic is good so far for you all. please do comment and type in detail what you think!!! :D PRETTY PLEASE? Will it help if i post you chocolate? LOL

Your crazy author: ABI ^o^