Mysterious girl?

Meeting Hangeng...

 

Hangeng’s POV

 

I was on my way to an interview. My manager was driving while I was at the backseat, going through the script of the interview, which I was given the day before. As the car started slowing down, I quickly got all my necessary things in my little rucksack and got ready to greet my Gengfans. They always welcomed me everywhere I went, they supported me and helped me with everything I went through, and now they still do.

The car had now completely stopped and as I opened the door, the quiet atmosphere that I was in changed completely into a very cheerful and loud atmosphere.

I walked down to the Gengfans and started waving while saying ‘Hello!’ to everyone. After about 5 minutes, my Manager came and guided me to the entrance of the building. I still had my head held high as I was continuously waving at my fans.

“You can stop waving now,” my Manager said.

“I don’t want to, the Gengfans have been waiting for so long just to see a glimpse of me. I want to at least make them happy that they came. And anyway, this is what we all do!” I replied, without thinking much what I was saying.

“We? Who’s we?”

“My members,”

“Which members?”

“Supe-” I stopped suddenly and realized what I just said, or was about to say. “Nothing, doesn’t matter…” I said instead.

He just shrugged it off and continued guiding me through the fans, with the security guards stopping the fans from wrestling me to the floor.

I don’t know how I saw. But I did. This girl.

I turned my head slightly to get a better look, but I couldn’t see much since the Manager was still nearly half dragging me now to the entrance of the building. Although, I did see the fact that she was standing still. She was looking at me with an expression that I wasn’t able to read from far away. She was holding a sapphire blue box. And she was crying.

 

I couldn’t help it… but curiosity got the better of me. I ripped my arm away from my Manager and ran to the girl. I could hear the shocked gasps of some of my fans, but at that moment I couldn’t concentrate.

As I got closer to the girl, I could see that she was still crying but she was shocked… probably at the fact that I came running to her.

“Hello, I’m Hangeng,” I said.

Why did I even say that?

“Umm, are you okay?” I continued.

Her response was quite surprising though.

She smiled widely and said, “We all missed you so much,” then walks away to the back of the crowd. That was all.