If only they knew

Meeting Hangeng...

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

He turned around with his hood covering his entire face.

“Annyeonghaseyo, yes I am a male ELF,” he said with a soft voice, it almost sounded like a whisper.

I felt it then. The same feeling that Eunhyuk told me about. He was right. It can’t just be a coincident… can it?

I turned to look at Sian, she was staring at me with an expression that I could not quite read.

“Are you… you seem very… familiar… do I by any chance… know you?” I asked him, after hesitating each time I started my sentence.

“I don’t know… who do I seem to remind you of?” the guy asked me.

I saw Sian give a curious look to the guy, I just ignored it and said, “I had a friend in China…”

Immediately, I saw an unexpected reaction. Sian clasped her hands together looking shocked and happy at the same time. The guy looked up and looked down again after 10 seconds. Before he put his head down, yes I could see his eyes, but that was all. Nothing else. It all seems too familiar though…

I didn’t know what I was doing, but I let my instincts guide me through this conversation.

“I miss him, I haven’t seen him for ages,” I said, not really paying attention to my own words. I was concentrating on both of their reactions. It seemed to change after each word coming out of my mouth…

 

Hangeng’s POV

 

He knew something. He had to. He kept talking about me. He must’ve known that I was him or… maybe I’m wrong?

Sian kept looking at me as if to say, ‘They remember you!’ and ‘They won’t ever let this memory go.’

When he stopped talking about me, he went back to Sian and they started joking and being silly. However, he kept looking at my direction every now and then. Soon, he had to go back in and as he went, he shouted “I miss you!” before going to the members to talk to them. Some members looked at him weirdly thinking why he said that, but I saw Eunhyuk understand the hidden meaning…

 

We showed our tickets. We waited for the doors to open. We then waited another hour inside after looking for our seats. We got our banners and posters ready. We took pictures. We got our lightstick out. We were happy. I was happy.

That moment just before the introduction, the moment when ‘Song For You’ was playing before the show started, that moment was so special to me. It was the moment that I would treasure for the rest of my entire life.

As soon as the song finished, the lights went down making everyone go crazy. Me and Sian stood up and started waving our lightstick around like the others. When the intro video started, I forgot everything and started screamed with the rest of the fans when each member was introduced. It was an amazing feeling.

It took quite a while for them to finally come out, but when they did… it was ‘Mr Simple’.

At first, I could not believe what I was seeing, then I started jumping along and dancing trying to follow their moves. Sian was beside me holding up an ‘Eunhae’ poster…

“Seriously Sian? When did you make this?”

“Hey! Go back to enjoying your big moment! I have mine to enjoy,” she replied.

And I did. And it was amazing! I never knew this could be the feeling of a fan when they are at my concerts. Now I knew.

The next song was ‘Bonamana’, while they were dancing I could make out a few high fives between the members, rock paper scissors and other silly things I used to do with them. I’ve missed them so much…

After a video and another song, it was time for their introductions to us.

“Hello Seoul!!” they shouted together, while making their way to the centre of the stage.

“Make some noise!!” Eunhyuk shouted, as soon as he said that, every ELF in the arena started screaming as if their life depended on it. Eunhyuk looked satisfied and stepped forward saying, “1-2-3”

Then everyone else yelled together, “Annyeonghaseyo Super Junior imnida! Urineun Super Junior-IOR!!”

Once again, everyone screamed. The introduction was one of the things I realised I missed the most. I noticed Sian looking at me when I stood still trying not to cry, so I quickly started waving my lightstick again and screaming with the others. I probably looked like a mad fanboy to the others, if only they knew…

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry its short but enjoy!

Also, not many people answered this poll so please do so if you havent already...

Thank you! ^^