Hanchul

Meeting Hangeng...

 

Hangeng’s POV

 

When the concert ended, me and Sian gathered our things together and started heading out. All I could think about was the fact that… I actually saw them… they saw me… I missed them… they missed me… they still do… and I still do too. I wish I could do something more, something to be able to see them in person. I want to give them a hug and cry on their shoulder. Everyone has their own breaking point. I’ve reached mine.

As I was thinking about all this, me and Sian had already reached the exit doors. I looked at her and smiled.

“You have been strong for me… thanks. I’m sorry for the difficult times I gave you,” I told her.

“No, it’s fine. You’re just a human being like everyone else, so you have to cry at some point in our life… I know it seemed hard… but it will all be better now,” she said hugging me.

I hugged her back and thanked her again before we walked out.

“So what’s the plan now?” I asked.

She didn’t answer though. She just pointed ahead somewhere… someone standing near the hotel.

Suddenly I felt my heartbeat stop as I realised who this someone was. I walked closer to him making sure he couldn’t hear my footsteps or my heavy breathing. I just needed one look at his face, then I’ll be happy for the rest of my life. Just one look. I don’t think he’s happy with me… he probably hates me right now… for leaving him.

Out of nowhere, Sian’s phone started ringing… but the fact that her ringtone was of something snoring… ME???? It was quite worrying.

“I know who’s snore that is. Couldn’t sleep at night because of you…” Heechul said turning around.

 

Heechul’s POV

 

WHY??? WHYY NOWW???

As I heard the ringtone of Hankyung’s snoring… a tear slid out. WHYYYYY!

KIM HEECHUL NEVER CRIES. But… unless I lose my friends… so I turned around to show him my tears. To show him how much he means to me.

 

Hangeng’s POV

 

He turned around with a tear sliding down his pretty face. Heechul crying? I must have hurt him badly. No wonder he hates me.

“You idiot!” Heechul shouted grabbing my shirt from the front.

I was taken aback from his sudden actions and didn’t react to the slap I received from Heechul. I didn’t hit him back, I guess I deserved everything. All I did was stand there looking at him through my tears.

“Are you just going to stand there now?” he shouted… with his arms open?

I wiped my tears away and looked at him more closely. He stood there in front of me, crying with his arms open. I quickly hugged him and cried on his shoulder for a few minutes. I realised he had stopped crying already, so I tried to stop too then let go of him.

“You haven’t changed,” he smirked, with his red eyes and wet face.

“You haven’t either,” I was still wiping my tears away, when Heechul unexpectedly reached out and wiped them for me.

 

Sian’s POV

 

They were laughing and talking now. Catching up on everything they missed. I had walked away the minute Heechul had turned around crying. I wanted to give them space and privacy. I watched as they pushed each other around jokingly, they way they hugged each other and patted each others back, they way Heechul smiled at Hankyung after all these years…

This time last week, Hankyung oppa would have never done this. If it weren’t for… me? Did I do enough? I don’t know. I hope I did.

 

“Hey,” I heard.

I turned around and saw Kyuhyun standing behind me smiling.

“Hello,” I immediately bowed.

“I remember you, Sian right? You asked us to look out for your banners and posters.”

“Yes. You saw right?”

“We did. And thanks to you we got our friend back.” He said, then suddenly hugged me.

I felt a bit flustered and blushed, “I didn’t do much… I just gave him a box and the courage to do something he wanted to do…”

“No, you did much more than that… tell me everything from the beginning. The minute you saw him to now.”

I nodded and started the story. I started before I met Hankyung. Before I decided what to do. When I cried for days in my room praying for the boys to meet. I remember feeling so depressed that I might as well not have the will to live anymore, but the boys taught me something: To never give up. That’s when I had an idea… and I made the box with everything in it. I made the CDs, I looked for the Hankyung merchandise and I gathered all of Super Junior’s signatures I had to put in the book. I travelled to China from South Korea, then gave the box to him… making him realise what he had been hiding in his heart… even from himself. I bought the tickets to encourage him to come to South Korea, to appear at the concert. I knew he needed someone. He didn’t want to do it alone. But I thought my job was done… I didn’t think he would call me… but he did. I came back earlier to my hometown than expected to help Hankyung oppa. I helped him prepare for the concert. To get him noticed.

When I was finishing my story, a thought suddenly hit me really hard. I really have changed their lives. I made a change. Thanks to me, many ELFs out… they will be happy. The boys… they will be happy. And me? I was overjoyed. That was when I realised… I really have done enough. I have done more then enough. I was proud of myself.

 

When I finished, I looked up at Kyuhyun and realised that every single member had been listening to me (except Heechul who was still with Hankyung).

Eunhyuk, who seemed to be crying, walked over to me and hugged me tightly. The other members came and thanked me giving me either a handshake, a hug or a kiss on the cheek.

 

Hangeng’s POV

 

Me and Heechul walked over to where Sian was, with all the other members. Everyone looked at me and started hugging me as soon as they saw me.

“GROUP HUG!!!” Kangin and Siwon shouted together.

After we finished hugging, the members and me exchanged numbers, since sadly their manager came and started taking them away… even though it was hard at first.

Donghae was on the floor holding the manager’s leg tightly to stop him from moving at all.

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook started running around everywhere yelling “Maknae’s on top! Maknae’s on top! We chose what to do!”

I heard Kangin whisper, “This is the first time I appreciate them doing this.”

I chuckled to myself and shook my head. They haven’t changed…

___________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!

This fanfic hasnt finished yet! It will probably finish at around the 20th chapter. And i will DEFINETELY BE DOING A SEQUEL!! =D

Also, please listen to 'Someday' by Super junior! It makes me think of the boys singing how they want to meet Hangeng! Since the lyrics are like 'someday we will meet you again'. I was listening to song on repeat while writing this whole chapter... LOL

Abi ^0^