The birthday party

Meeting Hangeng...

Hangeng’s POV

 

When Sian and me finally arrived back to our hotel rooms, the first thing I did was take a nice hot shower.

People say that taking a shower helps clear your mind… and this is why I took it. It did help me. I realised then what I wanted. What I had to do and what needed to be done. I realised what I had wanted ever since I left… why I was so depressed. I wanted to be with them again.

 

Later that night, Sian and me were getting ready to go to bed. I went over to Sian’s bedroom and knocked on her door to wish her goodnight.

“Come in!”

I walked in and saw her using her laptop.

“What are you doing?” I asked walking over to see the screen.

“Asianfanfic.com”

“Oh… you weren’t joking yesterday…”

“Of course not!” she shouted, then added, “Read this…”

I bend down and started reading the first chapter to a fanfic about me.

While I was reading the story, I realised it was about me coming to South Korea and meeting Super Junior again. At the same time I realised I was shaking and squeezing the life out of Sian.

“Oh sorry...” I whispered embarrassed.

She nodded showing that she understood and continued reading.

In the end, we ended up reading the whole fanfic… but the author hadn’t finished the story so we weren’t able to find out what I did in the end. What I chose to do. Stay or leave.

 

After wishing each other a good night, we went to bed.

 

Sian’s POV

 

We went to sleep early that night. As I was trying to sleep, I could hear soft noises from Hankyung oppa’s room. Due to so much curiosity building up in me, I got up to check what it was. When I was right outside of his room, I started hearing him crying softly in his bed. The door was not closed, so I quietly closed it and went back to my own bed.

I hope he’s alright. I guess the shock of meeting Super Junior suddenly hit him just now. I wonder what he’s been thinking lately… he seemed really distant.

Maybe I’ve done enough and I should leave now… I might leave tomorrow and go back home. It’s not like he will never see me again… I live 2 hours away from here. I should definitely leave now… I have done enough. Hankyung oppa can decide the rest without help from me. Can’t he?

 

Hangeng’s POV

 

The following day, I woke up due to my phone vibrating under my pillow. I got up rubbing my eyes and checked my phone.

 

From: Donghae

HEY HYUNG!!

It’s my birthday soon and I’m having a birthday party! I was hoping you could bring your and Sian over to join us! It will be even more special if you did ^^

 

I stared at the message and wondered whether I should go or not.

Of course you should go! Why else did you come all the way from China?

No… maybe I should pass this one… I mean… I still need time to get over the past…

WHAT??!! You’re being a coward!!

NO I’M NOT…… Who the hell are you anyway??

I’m your conscience =D

-_-

 

In the end, I decided to tell Sian and ask her if I should go or not. She said go for it.

“Are you sure? I mean… I still feel like I don’t deserve any of this…” I said worrying.

“They forgave you! They understand you! You should go!” she kept saying to me.

“ME? You need to come too! Donghae said to bring you too.”

“…”

“Sian?”

“I was thinking lately… maybe it’s time… for me… to go…”

“What? What do you mean?”

“I mean, I think I’ve done enough now. You will be fine from now on. I came and helped out. I think it’s time for me to leave.”

“No! you can’t leave! I still need you! The only reason why I’m here is because of you! You can’t just go now…”

“I helped you to get you where you are now… you have your ELFs, the members and me to support you. Maybe not directly but we will support you and your decisions. You can do it,” she said squeezing my shoulder as I sat down putting my head down.

“Why?” I said with tears in my eyes.

She looked really shocked to see those tears and immediately tried to comfort me.

Why was I such an emotional wreck nowadays? Ever since I got that sapphire blue box… it changed my life. Don’t get me wrong, I mean it in a good way. But why did I have to cry at everything? I cried when I saw the contents in the box. I cried when I arrived here in South Korea. I cried when I first saw the members. I cried every day… every night… I felt like I needed a break and a shoulder to cry on… to get everything out once and for all.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY!!

Thanks for reading! XD

I was wondering... would you like a 'Meeting Kibum' as a sequel or shall i stick with Hangeng? Please comment to let me know.

Don't worry you still have a few chapters to go before i finish this fanfic ^^

Abi ^0^