Fanfic

Meeting Hangeng...

Author’s POV

 

“I’ve decided to join the group again!” Hangeng shouted out loud as soon as he came into the dorm of Super Junior.

“Really?”

“I LOVE YOU!”

“Thank god!”

“I knew it!”

“You made the right decision!”

“I knew you would do this.”

“I knew you wouldn’t let us down.”

“Welcome back”

“China is back in the group!”

Hangeng looked at everyone and took in the comments that his new members were shouted.

“I want to make everything right for you. I want to make everything right for my ELFs…” Hangeng said, looking at Heechul.

Heechul gazed back at Hangeng with his eyes shining. He looked like he was one of the maknae’s in the group.

Siwon came over and gave Hangeng a big hug, “Welcome back hyung. I missed you so much… I prayed so much for you every day… I’m glad you are still safe and healthy…”

“Yah, stop making things mushy!” Heechul yelled, patting Siwon’s back with a creepy side smile.

“From now on… you are back to Hankyung hyung!” Ryeowook yelled in joy with Donghae.

Soon, everyone was crying into each other’s arms as if they hadn’t seen each other for 10 years. But that’s what it felt like to them. It was as if they hadn’t seen each other for a whole lifetime.

 

It was Hankyung’s first concert back.

He was so nervous that he started praying with Siwon backstage. He jumped around with Donghae, Eunhyuk and Shindong. He had a nap with Kangin and Ryeowook. He spied on the ELFs with Sungmin. He fought against Heechul and Kyuhyun in starcraft. But nothing helped him.

Hankyung was so nervous that he had to get a quick check up before going on stage with the others.

After getting the approval from everyone, he made his way to the area where he would make his entrance.

There were just 5 minutes to go.

‘I wonder how many ELFs I would surprise…’ Hankyung thought.

The company hadn’t revealed yet that Hankyung would join Super Junior once again. So no one was expecting him. No one. Not even the other SM idols or idols in other companies. Not ELFs. The news reporters didn’t even have a clue.

“5…”

It was nearly time.

“4…”

‘I can do this,’ he told himself.

“3…”

Everyone gave Hankyung thumbs up.

“2…”

Hankyung waved at the other members.

“1…”

They all looked at each other and did the Super Junior sign.

“GO!” everyone shouted together.

I jumped up and suddenly landed in the middle of the stage.

 

 

 

The phone started ringing.