It's You

Meeting Hangeng...

 

Sian’s POV

 

I made sure Hankyung oppa was not looking at me before I took out the big old ‘Hankyung’ poster. I held it up high so that everyone was able to see it… especially Super Junior. I needed them to know that he was here. I couldn’t have him hiding now. I knew that deep down; he would not go up to them to talk… he wouldn’t do that. He saw them and that was all. He would go home with that. But I wont let him… I sound selfish, I know, but he came all this way… I know SuJu oppa miss him as much as the ELFs. I need to make sure they go home after knowing he was here. I just hope Hankyung oppa will forgive me…

Soon, Hankyung’s lines in ‘It’s you’ were coming up… I watched as they sang those lines together… running down towards where Hankyung and me were. I immediately started jumping up and down. Until Hankyung saw me.

I could tell by his face that he was angry and upset… but he wanted the same. I know that, he doesn’t want to admit it. I don’t know why but suddenly, I could feel my eyes getting watery. I turned my head to continue watching SuJu coming down to our direction as my tears finally started rolling down my cheek.

I started jumping up and down again, trying to get them to notice me when Hankyung suddenly sat down, probably overthinking again…

 

They won’t notice me… I need him to stand.

‘Oppa…’ I thought to myself as if he could hear me, ‘I need you… please stand up… they need you…’

And unexpectedly, as if he read my mind… he stood up.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

We were laughing and jumping around everywhere, singing our dear friend Hankyung hyung’s lines in ‘It’s you’. I started remembering all the incidents to do with him that I’ve had today and yesterday… bad idea. It made me miss him even more and want to go to a quiet corner to cry. So to make myself happy again, I started making my way towards Donghae and Siwon, who were playing around with each other… leaving me out. When I stood there giving evil eyes to Siwon, he simply took mine and Donghae’s hand then started taking us down to the ELFs. All the other members started following us as we made our way to our ELFs, high fiving everyone and hugging them…

Then I saw it. A poster. Of Hankyung.

But I wasn’t the only one who noticed… I couldn’t see Heechul anywhere anymore. I looked at the other members who started shedding tears, especially the soft type of members like Donghae… I looked at Kyuhyun as he looked back at me with an alarming expression. This couldn’t be it… could it? I started getting goosebumps the more I looked at that poster.

I don’t know what happened next. All I remember is, me walking towards the ELF who held the poster… she was crying. Then, out of nowhere, I saw hyung’s face.

I stumbled backwards as if someone had pushed me. Luckily, Kyuhyun caught me… and saw. We exchanged looks, which I could not read… I don’t even remember what I said to him. All I remember is me bursting into tears, then all the other members running towards me to comfort me… until they saw too.

 

It really was him! I’m not lying! I saw his face… he jumped up out of nowhere. I’m not mad; I know what I’m saying. He really was there! My face started to look worse by the minute due to my uncontrollable tears. It really was Hyung! Our Chinese hyung! Hankyung hyung is here! Hyung… I missed you so much… please come back to us… I saw him. He attended our super show! I missed you for 3 years hyung. Come back please! Come back… come back… come back… come back… come back… come………

 

“EUNHYUK! EUNHYUK-AH! WAKE UP! DON’T WORRY! EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT… I PROMISE!”

“HYUNG!! HYUNG PLEASE WAKE UP! PLEASE! I DON’T WANT TO DO THIS… THIS REMINDS ME OF WHEN I WAS UNCONSCIOUS AND YOU TRIED TO WAKE ME. PLEASE WAKE UP AND BE STRONG! KANGIN HYUNG SAID EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE!”

“WAKE UP PLEASE EUNHYUK-AH, WAKE UP!!!!”

 

Ryeowook’s POV

 

Eunhyuk hyung fainted out of shock… because he saw Hankyung hyung. He kept shouting to us about how he really did see him… he really was in shock when I heard him. When he cried and started falling down on his knees, I quickly ran backstage to get people who could help. As he left, he kept saying ‘come back’. Hyung was so upset, it made me cry too. Then I turned around facing the ELFs and started searching for him. I need to see for myself.

‘Hyung… where are you china…” I thought.

We all saw. He was crying.

Soon, every single member was on the floor in tears. Even Heechul. We didn’t know what to do anymore… except cry. I started feeling pathetic in front of the fans like this. They still didn’t know what was going on. I needed them to see. So I quickly got up and calmed myself before calming the others and telling them my plan of action… everyone agreed and started.

 

We didn’t want to continue without Eunhyuk. But we had to.

“I know you are all upset, but you need to carry the show on. You can’t just stop it because of one person. You are all professionals!” our manager shouted to get us back in the joyful spirit.

But it didn’t work… I quickly glanced at each member reminding them of the plan. Then everyone pretended to be happy. It was so hard, acting happy.

_____________________________________________________________________________

In just a few days, i achieved 10 more suscribers!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! SARANGHAEO READERS! ^O^

I'm not even gonna ask for comments or suscribers anymore... because i dont mind ^^ i have enough reason to keep writing and keeping you happy  ^^

Thank you again!

Abi XD