Heechul misses you

Meeting Hangeng...

 

Sian’s POV

 

We were staying in a hotel near Super Junior’s dorm. Check!

We had all posters and banners ready. Check!

We planned our outfits. Check!

We got the directions for the concert. Check!

 

I made a secret poster of Hankyung. Check.

 

Everything was going great so far. Hankyung and me were having fun getting ready and preparing to go tomorrow. I think he was trying not to concentrate on the fact that we are going to their concert. Usually it’s him who waits for the fans to arrive.

 

Me and Hankyung oppa had an early night, so we could go out somewhere tomorrow before going to the concert. I couldn’t wait and was so excited that I had a hard time trying to sleep. However, through the walls, I could hear that he was snoring.

While laughing silently, I started recording his snores and laughed myself to sleep, trying not to wake him up.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

It was the day of the concert! I couldn’t wait, I was so excited that I kept jumping around everywhere imagining that I’m on stage. But… the only thing that made me stop each time was Heechul hyung. He was very upset since yesterday’s incident. I wish I knew he was listening, otherwise I would have never said anything. I know he misses Hankyung a lot, it must be hard for him.

We had 2 hours to go until the concert would begin, everyone was getting ready, dressed and last minute practice. Except me, Kyuhyun and Heechul.

Me and Kyuhyun were trying to cheer Heechul up with different methods. We needed his crazy and funny hyung side to come out. It was really hard though. Its hard enough to make Heechul cry, but its even harder to make him happy again. We spent half our time just trying to make him smile, but all he did was stare into space through us. It was like 2010 all over again… after Hankyung first left. This is what he was like, I didn’t want it to happen again… I wanted him to be the crazy hyung that I didn’t really get along with.

 

Soon it was time to get on stage. I hugged Heechul hyung and the others, prayed with Siwon and peeked at the ELFs with Kyuhyun and Sungmin, while trying to hide myself.

Every now and then, I stole a glance at Heechul hyung, checking if he was fine. At one point, just before we went on stage, I saw him doing smiling exercises. It was the exercise we were taught to do when we were trainees. We were not allowed to look upset, sad and troubled on stage. We always had to keep a smile on our faces… unless the fans made us cry. But our personal life was not allowed to change our expressions on stage. I was just silently praying to myself that he will be alright.

 

Hangeng’s POV

 

We were up and ready to go. I was quite nervous actually, but I tried my best to keep my mind and brain occupied with random things like directions, shopping, food and other weird stuff. I didn’t want to end up backing out. I knew that if I thought too much about the concert, I would definitely take the next flight back home. I didn’t want to do that, I’m already so far into the plan. I can’t go now.

When it was finally time to go the concert’s venue… I started shaking and getting goose bumps all over me.

“Come on Hankyung oppa! Don’t be nervous now, you’ll have a great time!” Sian kept saying.

But I couldn’t hear her. All I could hear was: What if they see me and tell me to go back? What if they don’t like me? What if they don’t ever want to see me again after what happened?

“OPPA!! What are you thinking?” Sian asked, shaking me.

“… What if they hate me after what I did?” I replied, after thinking if I should tell her or not. I stuck with the truth.

“What do you mean? You didn’t do anything wrong. To be honest, I would have wanted to leave the company too because of how they treated you.”

“Yes, your right. Thank you. I just don’t want them to hate me… I wonder if they miss me…”

At that, I just saw Sian look away and smile. I wonder what she was thinking…

 

We arrived at the venue just an hour and a half later. I was shaking so much now that I thought I might faint. Sian was holding on to my arm to balance me and keep me walking straight.

As I came closer to the Olympic gymnastics arena, where the concert was going to be held, I suddenly stopped shaking. I have no idea why… but I stopped feeling nervous all of a sudden.

I started seeing other fans walking towards the arena, many of which were wearing blue wigs, armbands, tops, shoes and anything else blue! I started feeling slightly proud, and thanked the ELFs silently for continuing to support Super Junior.

I put my hood up just in case someone recognized me, I didn’t want to draw any attention to me. Especially since the members don’t know that I’m in South Korea at this very minute.

 

Suddenly, I started hearing lots of screams and shouts… like the ones I heard in china when I first met Sian.

Sian looked at me with a questioning look, “I wonder what happened…”

“Let’s see, I hope everyone is alright.”

We walked to where the screams where coming from and stopped as soon as we saw Heechul.

Super Junior were coming out to greet the few fans who were waiting for the doors to open. Heechul was right in front of Sian… saying hello to her. I quickly walked a few steps backwards and turned around to hide myself, while putting on a coat on top of my Super Junior hoodie.

“Annyeonghaseyo little ELF,” Heechul said, I could hear him say it with a smile, but something was telling me that he wasn’t happy on the inside.

“Annyeonghaseyo, thank you for coming to say hello! I’m such a big fan!” Sian said excitedly.

“Ahh, tell me then where about will you sit?”

“Near the front in the middle.”

“So when we dance, then I could be looking straight at you!”

Sian laughed, “Yes, I hope you and all the other members look at my direction and look out for the posters!”

“I will let all the other members know, what’s your name?”

“Sian.”

“Well Sian, consider yourself the coolest person on earth, because you have just met Kim Heechul! See ya!” he said and while slightly skipping to the entrance of the arena.

I laughed when Heechul said that, he hasn’t changed that much. I turned around and took my coat off when I heard Sian coming towards me. But I had to put it back on quickly since I saw Kyuhyun making his way here…

“Annyeonghaseyo!!!” he said with a side smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo Kyuhyun oppa! I’m so excited for the concert,” Sian said jumping up and down.

I could tell that while she was jumping, she was trying to hide me. So I took this chance to quickly move further away from Kyuhyun.

“Haha, I can’t wait either!” he said jumping with Sian, “What’s your name then?”

“Sian!”

“Kyuhyun!” he pointed at himself.

“I know!”

“I know too!”

“Oppa are you high?”

He pulled a shocked face at me and said, “NO! Hey, who’s this?”

Sian looked behind her at Hangeng, “Don’t try and change the subject!”

“Are you a male ELF?” he ignored Sian and came closer to me.

“Evil Kyu! Don’t ignore me!”

“Hey…” he poked me.

I made sure the hood covered my face and then I turned around.

“Annyeonghaseyo, yes I am a male ELF,” I said, my voice was shaking so much but I tried my best to stay as calm as possible.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!!

Sorry for not updating for a while (sorry sorry sorry sorry)

I made this extra long so hope i'm forgiven =D

PLEASE COMMENT, SUSCRIBE, UPVOTE AND RECOMMEND TO OTHERS!

Thank you ^o^