Heechul

Meeting Hangeng...

 

Hangeng’s POV

 

I didn’t know what to feel… I didn’t know what to do… I knew nothing… but when suddenly Donghae and Heechul shouted out saying ‘I love you’ and ‘Saranghaeo’… somehow my body and mind took over me…

“WO AI NI!” I had shouted.

And now here I was: my hood down, my feet on the seat, waving and dancing along to Super Junior.

I had no idea that this is how everything was going to end up like tonight. If I knew, I would have come earlier of course. But that doesn’t matter right now… I’m here now. That’s all that matters. I’m here…

 

ELF’s POV

 

Just before they sang their last song, they started their goodbye messages.

“SARANGHAEO KIM HEECHUL! WOO U BICCAL KIM HEECHUL! SARANGHAEO KIM HEECHUL!!” We all shouted, while Heechul started bowing down to us.

“Thank you. Thank you to my ELFs. Thank you to the people who made Super Show concerts possible. Thank you to my Super Junior members. Thank you to my friends who supported me. Lastly, the most important person, the one who means the world to me… Hankyung. Thank you… you were always here for me, taking my side, keeping my smile on my face. You joked with me, played with us, drank with us and laughed with us……… but you suddenly left. I don’t know how much you know about us after you left… but… I was hurt. Why didn’t you come back to me? I missed you. I would have pulled you in for a hug even if you had come months or years after that. I don’t care. As long as you come back. But you never came. Why? Please… I needed you… don’t go…” Suddenly, Heechul bent down and started crying, so Kangin held up his mic and started talking.

“Dear ELFs, I want to thank you first of all for giving us the support you have been giving us ever since the debut days and onwards. Next, I want to thank you for coming here tonight and singing with us, enjoying the night here at the Super Show. Sadly, this is the last concert date in Seoul, so we will begin our travelling soon after a month or two. Thank you to a special certain Chinese hyung… for coming here tonight. We’ve missed you so much and it means a lot seeing you in our sapphire blue crowd.”

Siwon stepped forward, “I want to direct most of my thanks not only to ELFs but also, and I’m sure ELFs would agree with me, to Hankyung hyung. If you weren’t here tonight, then this stage would have been completely different as it has been since you left. But tonight, you made me feel complete. You made us all feel complete. Thank you hyung.”

“H-Hyung!” Henry said shyly, while Zhou mi stepped forward with him, “We missed you so much when you left. I was scared that we wouldn’t be protected anymore from all the only 13 ELFs. I was so scared…” Henry couldn’t continue since he started crying so Zhou mi took over.

“We love you for coming here tonight to our Super Show. My dream is for you to stand on stage with us… so we can finally be complete, but it’s okay, we understand your reasons for leaving and pursuing your solo career. We wish you the very best for your future. I just want us to stay in contact this time… please… I can’t bear staying away from you.” Then he started crying too.

 

After that, the rest of the members sent out similar messages to ELFs and Hankyung oppa!

We also wish for Super Junior 15 to stand together on stage… all ELFs hate on no one and leave no one out.

We, ELFs, love you Hankyung oppa.

 

Hangeng’s POV

 

At the end of their goodbye and thank you messages, they started singing ‘Marry U’.

I instantly closed my eyes and remembered the set, the singing, behind the scenes… I remember so clearly. I was teasing Kyuhyun most of the time, since he had just recently come out of the hospital and he still hadn’t been feeling well. I was making fun of him, saying he doesn’t ever smile in front of the camera and he doesn’t know how to. I tried to teach him to smile in different weird ways. Like a y smile, charming smile, normal smile, camera smile, fake smile… he was laughing at me when I showed him all these… I remember so clearly.

 

When the song finished, every single member bowed to the ELFs. Then they turned facing my direction and saluted me and Sian… all except Heechul. He was staring at me… I looked down trying to avoid his gaze… but I couldn’t. His stare… it wasn’t a mean glare, but it wasn’t a happy one either. It was almost confusing. But then again, that Heechul for you

________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!

I'm sorry this is a short one... but this cliffhanger confusion was a good spot to leave the chapter at... it was supposed to be longer but i split it up and turned it into 2 other chapters.. hehe... 

By the way, message me ideas for the sequel!! I will definetely be doing one but not straight away... probably a few weeks (but less than a month) after this fanfic finishes.

Abi ^0^ (why do i always make this face?)