Hankyung

Meeting Hangeng...

 

Hangeng’s POV

 

After all their introductions, they sang and danced to 2 more songs then went offstage for the next video to play on the screen.

I looked at Sian and said, “Give me a banner that I could hold up.”

She passed me the ‘KyuMin’ Banner with Sungmin back hugging Kyuhyun. Now that was a rare sight…

“Seriously Sian? What happened to the nice ones that I made?”

“Oh… they are in my bag, but I want you to use these ones first!”

“But I’m supposed to be a fanboy! I find this shipping thing very embarrassing…” I said trailing off.

“It’s fine! Everyone ships at least one couple in Super Junior! Even boys!” she answered with a loud laugh.

We couldn’t hear each other anymore after that, since the song ‘It’s you’ began playing and the members started jumping out to sing one by one.

I turned my head away from Sian and started mesmerizing myself on stage with them… I remembered the song, choreography and just performing it so well… still…

 

Flashback

 

The director was waiting for all the cameras to set up, while our manager kept telling us, “Remember, one mistake and you all have to start the dance all over again!”

In reply, Eunhyuk jumped up and said, “Don’t worry! I taught all of them to dance perfectly without mistakes and without a break!”

And with that, he received a pat on his head from the manager… and a slap from Kangin and Heechul. I started laughing as I always did, the members loved playing around with each other, always winding the younger ones up and secretly being evil to their hyungs… I looked at Kyuhyun, as he gave me a side smile while putting his forefinger to his lips. He had successfully drawn a stickman with ‘Pabo’ written underneath, on Leeteuk’s white shirt on the back. No one noticed until it was our Leader’s turn to sing… Shindong was the first to laugh loudly making everyone else look to see what happened. In less than 2 minutes, every single member (including me) was on the floor laughing our eyes out while Leeteuk walked around asking everyone what happened. He demanded to see a video playback to see what happened… as soon as Leeteuk saw and realised… he turned into a predator looking for Kyuhyun. Good thing our magnae knew he would be the first suspect, so it was wise of him to escape before he had no chance…

We spent about an hour messing around… in the end, the director had to buy us with MEAT to make us stop.

“How much meat?” Donghae asked.

The director completely dissed Donghae and told us to take our positions for the dance to begin.

 

 [Hankyung]
geu nuga nuga mworaedo naneun sanggwan eopttago
geu nuga nuga yokaedo neoman barabondago

[Yesung]
na dasi taeeonan daedo ojik neo ppunirago
jjaekkakjjaekkak sigani heulleodo oh! Nan

[Sungmin]
neol saranghanda malhaedo cheon beon man beon malhaedo
nae gaseum sok da bul tago mareun ipssul daltorok

[Kyuhyun]
na dasi taeeonan daedo ojik neo ppunirago
jjaekkakjjaekkak sigani heulleodo oh! Nan

[Eunhyuk]
oh oh only for you oh oh only for you

[Heechul]
nan neorago neorago naneun ([Donghae] wae moreuni wae moreuni)
nan neorago neorago naneun na

[Siwon]
geu nuga nuga mworaedo naneun sanggwan eopttago geu nuga nuga yokaedo neoman barabondago

[Ryeowook]
na dasi taeeonan daedo ojik neo ppunirago
jjaekkakjjaekkak sigani heulleodo oh! Nan

[Donghae]
neol saranghanda malhaedo cheonbeon manbeon malhaedo
nae gaseum sok da bul tago mareun ipssul daltorok

[Kyuhyun]
na dasi taeeonan daedo ojik neo ppunirago
jjaekkakjjaekkak sigani heulleodo oh! Nan

[Heechul]
deorako (neorago) deorako (neorago)
nan neoppunirago (neorago) deorako

 

We finished off in style. When the camera’s stopped rolling, Heechul ran towards me intending to hug me… but we both ended up on the floor………

 

End of flashback

 

My lines were coming up… I was waiting to see who was going to sing my lines in the song ‘It’s you’… but I didn’t get to see…

I turned sideways to look at Sian and I saw.

“What are you doing!?” I shouted loudly, not angrily, just so she could hear me over the music.

“I’m sorry…” she said, still not putting the poster down. She was holding a ‘Hankyung’ poster. “But I need to do this…” she sounded as if she was about to burst into tears.

I didn’t know how to respond. I stood there awkwardly, trying to decide what to do. But I didn’t have to…

They all sang my lines. Together. And they came closer… and closer… and closer to where Sian and me were standing. I sat down watching Sian jump up and down trying to get Super Junior to notice her poster of me.

Did I want this? Do I want them to notice me? I should. Otherwise I came all the way from China for no reason. But… maybe I only came to see them, not for them to see me. I couldn’t tell the difference between the right thing and the wrong thing to do anymore… what do I do? Go with the flow? My head was starting to hurt. I need to decide now… they are very close now… they wont hate me right?

 

I stood up.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!

Recently this fanfic has been getting lots of attention! So thank you for that fellow readers! *bows 90 degrees* 

Check out this blog on this fanfic... especially if you want to find out how i got the idea etc... My fanfic 'Meeting Hangeng'   

Gomawo and PEACE OUT!

ABI ^o^