Q&K

This is not a story
Queenkas and Kingkas.
In every normal highschool, the overly make-upped Queenka’s hung onto the arms of the flower boy Kingkas. That wasn’t the situation at Stardom High. D-Unit, the queenkas. They didn’t want to become queenkas but guess what, not everything works out your way. They’re fierce fighters that can kill anyone with their looks. On the outside they’re bubbly, sweet and kind. But once you speak a word to them, their eyes send you soul glares. They’re rude. Not to one another but to everyone else that is. The Kingkas, who have much fun in being kingkas, are bad rappers. They could kill a person with a punch and they’re number one on the gang charts, along with D-Unit. They are B.A.P. Unfortunately both gangs think only one could be on the top.
 
Every one fears them.
 
But they don’t know that they have weaknesses too.
 
Ch. 1. Bom ran through the hallways of her school careful not to get caught. She was ditching class again. “Park. Bom.” An angered voice said behind her. She was scared. She didn’t give two s if it was the principal or a teacher. But she knew that voice. It was one she feared for her life. “U-uh hi Miryo unnie. He he” She turned around to her sister. Of course she wasn’t her blood sister since she was an only child. Miryo scowled at her and walked closer. “I- I uh.. LOOK UNNIE IM SONIC!” And with that Bom ran off through the hallways.
 
She stopped when Miryo caught up to her and grabbed her by the ear. “OW OW OW THAT HURTS UNNIE!” Miryo looked down at her, demanding and explanation. “Sangsangnim said I could go out!” She lied to her. He knew Miryo would buy it and SHE DID! “Arrasoo but why didn’t you tell me at first?” Bom scoffed thinking of a plan.. Then it hit her.
 
“Because you’ve been getting fat!” Bom poker her stomach and continued. “And you need exercise! You’re welcome, ya know” She smirked and skipped through the hallways. But god wasn’t on her side that day when she saw B.A.P walking her way. She kept walking in order to ignore them but Yongguk spoke up. “Awwh look its D-Unit’s Maknae. Having fun on your own?” He .
 
Bom sent her deathly glare at him but then smiled immediately and poked the side of his lip. “I see that bruise I gave you is healing nicely~” She laughed like a hyena and Yongguk just Scowled at her. “Oh and Dongwoonie~ B.A.P’s maknae right? How’s your arm doing? Casts don’t suit you very well. Oh and how is your of a sister doing?” Bom taunted. Dongwoon immediately got pissed off at her. He lunged himself toward her but Bom managed to pin him against the wall.
 
Holding him by his neck she smirked. “Now now, that won’t do. Will it?” She whispered in his ear and the rest of B.A.P looked at her, surprised. They had never seen her fight alone and she was, after all the strongest fighter of D-Unit. Bom let go of his neck and walked away. “Peace you fat s~” She threw up a V-Sign as she walked away.
 
“Damn.” Zico looked at her with interest. To him, she had always been fragile and weak. But ever since they had entered high school she grew apart from him and they soon became enemies. He and D-Unit were the only one who knew about her weakness.
 
While period 2 had started Bom was dosing off until someone sat in the chair next to her. Dongwoo’s sister. “Hey ~” Bom greeted and heard Sunmi mumble, ‘Hey at least I have parents’ very faintly. Bom’s chair screeched against the tiled floor as she stood up, but the teacher paid no attention to it. Suddenly moments later Sunmi was thrown across the room and Bom was on top of her throwing punches at her face.
 
“YOU ING NEVER SPEAK OF THAT.” The students surrounded them and Bom’s teacher pulled her away. He turned her to him and examined her face. It was always Mr. Choi that Bom could trust. He was like a brother to her. He sighed knowing what Sunmi had said. Suddenly Bom’s face was wet with tears remembering the way she had witnessed her parent’s death when she was 5. Mr. Choi told two boys from the class to take Sunmi to the office and took Bom outside of the classroom to talk to her.
 
“Bommie-ah.” He muttered and she cried and hugged him. “S-seunghyun oppa. S-she started it.” Bom regain her composure and wiped her tears away with the sleeve of her jacket. He nodded in understanding and said she was excuse from class for however long she needed to be. He went back into the classroom and after a few minutes of being outside he walked it. All eyes were on her now.
 
Her red, puffy eyes glared at all of the students and her chapped lips screamed out. “WHAT THE ARE YOU LOOKING AT?” The students immediately turned back and faced the front board. Bom shuffled to her seat in the back next to the window and looked out.
 
The scenery was beautiful. The sky was a bright blue and not a cloud was in sight. Wind blew past and the leafs from the old oak tree rustled. Her thoughts were soon interrupted by the lunch bell. Not wanting to talk to anyone Bom tried to hurriedly walk to the roof top but she was interrupted by Hyosung, the leader of D-Unit. “Why did you beat up Sunmi? Do you not know that you’ll get suspended? ING SAY SOMETHING!”
 
Bom looked up at her unnie with sad eyes. Something that Hyosung had never seen. Bom’s eyes were always full of cheerfulness or hatred. Hyosung softened and turned around after mumbling a sorry. B.A.P was behind them with Sunmi, something Bom didn’t notice. And D-Unit appeared too. “YAH DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID TO MY SISTER?” Dongwoo shouted out. Suddenly the gangs got into a verbal fight and all Bom could do was sit on the sidelines and watch.
 
Suddenly Zico shouted. “YAH. ENOUGH!” He grabbed Bom’s wrist and she did nothing to stop him. He pulled her to her second period class and knocked on the door. Mr. Choi told them to come in and his eyes widened. “Wh-what are you guys doing here?” Zico stepped forward still holding Bom’s wrist and he grabbed Sunmi’s as well and eyed the teacher. “What happened?” Zico demanded and Mr. Choi sighed. He put his hands over Bom’s ears and looked at all of them. “Sunmi said something about Bom’s parents and the next thing I knew Sunmi was on the floor while Bom threw punches at her.”
 
Mr. Choi put his hands down and looked at the sullen Bom. He sighed and both gangs went out. “What the were you thinking? Were you looking for a fight?” Dongwoo asked his sister and she just shivered and cried. They all turned their heads to Bom only to find her walking away to the rooftop. The gangs just stared at each other then back at Sunmi.
 
They knew Zico cared for Bom and Bom for him. The gangs knew that was never a line to cross but Sunmi just glided her way across it. Bom made her way up the stairs and the loud slam of the door could be heard through the hallway and classrooms.
 
BOM’S POV
I slammed the door as hard as I could and sat down by a tree in the garden. The school actually had a rooftop garden and it was my sanctuary. A place where no one could bother me. Not D-Unit, not B.A.P, not even any other person in the world.
 
I was thinking about the things that had happened in the last fifteen minutes. I curled up into a ball and let all my feelings out. My mother and father had passed away not long ago leaving me an orphan. D-Unit was always there for me but they could never fill the hole in my heart that my parents left. The hole in my dead rottened heart. On the outside and to my unnies I was nice and sweet but inside.. On the inside I feel dead. I felt someone had stomped on my heart and ripped it apart when my parents died. And now that Sunmi had reopened a healing wound.
 
“ING ” I kicked a trash bin and out of nowhere a puppy came out. I put my leg down. “H-huh” It came up next to me looking happy and playful. Its fur was a light golden brown color and anyone could tell it was a Shar-Pei. I ignored it and my stomach started growling. I sighed knowing I would have to go out for lunch.
 
I quietly opened the door and walked down the stairs. There I saw a familiar blonde head sitting down on a stair, his back facing me. “Jiho.” I muttered and kicked his shoulder slightly. He looked up and smiled sadness visible in his creamy chocolate eyes. I looked away and put my hands in my pockets. “What are you doing here?” He stood up and dusted his pants off.
 
“Nothin just waiting for my little sister-“I glared at him and cut him off. “The bond that made you my brother is long gone now. We are just strangers to each other.” I firmly stated but he just ignored it. “Whatever, hey you hungry? I’ll treat you” He pulled my hand. I sighed knowing he wouldn’t listen to me. “Look, I’m not even supposed to be hanging around you. So just leave me the alone.” Zico pouted and shook his finger. “That’s not a way to treat your brother-“  I got tired of his game.
 
“WE ARE NOT SIBLINGS. OUR PARENTS DIED, ZICO. WE ARE NO LINGER STEP-SIBLINGS CANT YOU JUST FACE THAT?” I exploded and he sighed. He nodded and looked me straight in the eyes. “Okay. Fine for you Park Bom. But just know I will always be your older brother. Maybe not blood related but by heart. You can always come to me for help.” I sighed and mentally slapped myself. He was nice to me all this time and now I’m just a .
 
I couldn’t deny the fact that I liked him. It started the first day we moved in.
 
Flash back.
I was 12 years old and my mom had started dating someone when I was 10. Now they were going to get married and I hadn’t even met the guy. I refused to. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. My mom had told me to dress pretty but that wasn’t me. I looked through my closet and found a white longsleeve and Put it on. I topped it with a black vest and put on some Black jeans with Black flats.
 
“Heh. I look like im going to a funeral” I mumbled. I straightened my red hair and put on eyeliner, as my mother had instructed me. I looked at the mirror again while thinking this was not me. I didn’t need to put on any other make up since my skin was clear and I didn’t want to ruin it. I set a black head band carefully on my hair and nodded to myself. *Decent enough* I thought and walked down the stairs. There my mom was waiting for me in a robe and hurrying me. It was 5 Am. Too early for this .
 
We got in the car and went to the stylists place where she got ready. He long white dress flowing around her and her Bright white veil complementing her jet black hair. I know where I got my beauty from now. She turned to me and smiled. “Ready Bommie?” I shrugged. “I should be asking you that.” I went out of the room and sat on a seat that had my name on it in the front. I turned to my side and saw a guy about my age. I shrugged it off and looked forward. Mr. Woo’s smile beamed when the church doors opened and my mom came walking in.
 
The music began to play and she walked down the aisle while holding my uncles arm. He gave her away and Mr. Woo gladly took her and they smiled.
 
Soon it was time for the reception and I went with my uncle, not wanting to go with my mother. We got there after my mom and Mr. Woo. Once again, I sat at a table with my name on it. And once again the guy was there. We ignored each other’s presence until my mom came up to us. “Oh, we haven’t introduced you guys yet.” I cocked my head to the side, not liking where this was going. 
 
“Bommie, meet your step brother. Jiho.” She simply stated. I turned to face him and I saw his handsome face. His sleek black hair framed his slightly chubby cheeks perfectly But I could care less. Then his father nudged him. “The names Zico” He said bluntly I shrugged. “Bom” He nodded and we looked at our parents. “Nice to meet you Mr. Woo.” I said and he shook his head.
 
 
“Call me appa” I laughed and wiped away a few invisible tears. “HOH. I’m sorry but no way. My dad is PARK SeoJoon. Mianhae” I said not really meaning the sorry at the end. He sighed and smiled. “With time we’ll get to know each other.” I shook my head as my mom glared at me. “Same goes for you. My mom is Woo Miri, ma’am.” Zico suddenly spoke out.
 
I nodded agreeing to him. Our parents just sighed. They walked away to greet other guests and the night continued with me playing on my phone and ignoring everybody. Soon it was time to go home and my mom revealed that all of our belongings were being moved into Mr. Woo’s house so while they went on their honeymoon, she left me with 300 dollars to buy food and stuff. I sighed as I lied on my new bed.
 
The next day there was nothing to do. My mom would be gone for a week, two tops and I had nothing to do. I grabbed my skateboard and walked down the stairs of the mansion. This guy had ing maids and everything. He probably has some to wipe his for him.
 
I laughed at my joke until I bumped into someone. I looked up, expecting the a maid but instead I saw Zico. “Hm. Oh sorry.” I mumbled but he grabbed my wrist. “What?” I asked and he looked down at me. “Where do you think you’re going?” I scoffed. “Out.” He shook his head. “I’m not going to be responsible for you getting ran over. I’m coming with you” I shrugged and walk towards the door, putting on my vans. “What ever floats your boat.”
And I walked out. I put my skateboard on the floor and skated slowly, while he walked next to me, listening to music. Suddenly I heard my phone ring.
 
“Has it hit you yet? All you’ve done is play, eat, , sleep all day. Tsk tsk you pathetic being, grow up and leave your mother’s arms..” I fished it out of my pocket and saw a text from a friend, Miryo. I texted her back and looked around Zico’s eyes had widened. “What? Dude close your mouth I think I just saw a bug go in.”
He immediately began coughing and I laughed. “Whatever.. wait so you like raap too?” I laughed once again. “Like? HAHA NO. I love it. Along with music its like.. Like a get away. You can spill out your feelings and no one would judje it because all it is, is a song.” I stopped skating and zico stopped walking. “Its like.. The Beat, rhythm, and lyrics speak out to you right? Hah. You must be thinking im weird now.” I stopped talking and he shook his head.
 
“Not at all..” From then on, we became close.
ENDIORDFKL
 
Zico walked away to B.A.P and I sighed. I bought myself some sushi and proceeded to walk to the rooftop. “Park Bom, whats happened to you?”
 
endof1
 
ch2.
Nobody’s POV
Three days later after school D-Unit had a meeting. But without Bom. “Do you think we should just let this go?” CL asked. “HELL NO!” Ram threw her hands in the air. “ANYONE WHO HURTS MY DONGSSAENG WILL DIEEEE” while Ram was shouting that B.A.P just so happened to be walking by. “YAH WE CAN HEAR YOU!” Dongwoo angrily shouted. “ MY DONGWOON~!” Ram shouted with a grin.
 
B.A.P walked over to D-Unit and growled. “What the is your problem?!” Junhyun glared at D-Unit. “Our problem? OUR PROBLEM?” Miryo turned to Dongwoon. “OUR ING PROBLEM IS THAT YOUR OF A SISTER BROUGHT UP A ING SAD MEMORY FOR OUR MAKNAE AND NOW SHE WONT LEAVE HER ROOM! SHES BEEN LOCKED IN HER ROOM FOR THREE DAYS GOD DAMN IT!” Zico sighed.
 
He knew she would react like this. When her omma had died she didn’t eat for days.
Flashback again omg