SWITCHED?!

This is not a story
I smiled as I ran into the building where Block B was having their fan sign. Oh how I’ve waited for this moment all my life! If it wasn’t for my nearly-exploding bladder, I wouldn’t be running but oh well. I turned a corner and all of a sudden I bumped into something hard. I fell on my and I felt like something left my body. Oh well, I still had to go pee. So without looking at the person, I bowed and kept running into the bathroom. As soon as I went in a cluster of high pitched screams were heard in the bathroom and all the girls left. What’s wrong with them? I shrugged it off but as I was going into a cubicle, something in the mirror caught my attention. T-that.. Wasn’t my reflection! Instead of seeing myself in the mirror, I saw Woo Jiho. OH CRAP! What am I going to do?!
 
I quickly went to the bathroom.. It was quite awkward but whatever. I ran through the halls looking for the man in my body. “JIHO! WOO JIHO!” I screamed through the halls, earning weird stares from make-up artists. I ran down the hall and all of a sudden someone pulled me behind a wall. I met face-to-face with myself. Hm. So this is what I look like from someone else’s point of view. Nice. “What the hell did you do?!” Zico whisper/shouted. I glared at him. “Me? Why would I have anything to do with this?!” I groaned at the thought of having to be a celebrity for the rest of my life. “We need to find a way to reverse this. But for now, we just need to explain it to the others.”
 
He grabbed my wrist and dragged me down the hall to a room that said “Block B!” Without a word, he twisted open the door and screams were heard. I covered my eyes. Six hot guys were running around shirtless and were probably scared about the fact that a girl invaded their room, looking pissed as hell. “ZICO?! DID YOU PISSOFF ANOTHER FANGIRL OR WHAT?!” I knew that voice. Just by sound I could tell it was U-Kwon. “HYUNG SHES IN MY BODY!” I heard my high-pitched voice shout. Ugh dose it really sound that bad or dose Zico just not know how to control a girl’s voice?
 
I took my hands off of my eyes and everyone finally had shirts on. “Huh?” Taeil came up to me, examining Zico’s face. “Yup. She looks scared. The almighty Woo Jiho is never s cared.” He rolled his eyes. “Fine, tell us something only Zico knows” Jaehyo said to Zico. “You sleep .” Zico plainly answered. Jaehyo’s eyes widened and smacked Zico’s face.. Or should I say my face since he was in my body. “YAH DON’T YOU DARE HANDLE MY FACE LIKE THAT OR I’LL SKIN YOU ALIVE.” I growled. I was getting grumpy by the minute and I had no patience for this. “Okay okay okay!” but what do we do about the concert?”