Death Note, 2ne1 ver.

This is not a story
“Bwoh? YAH! AHJUSSI! YOU LEFT YOUR.. Notebook.. oh uh..” But it was too late. The ahjussi was too far for Bom to reach. “Whatever.. hey what..” She noticed the words DEATH NOTE in silver letters. “N-no way. AAAHHHH” She threw it onto the floor. Soon she heard someone calling her name. “YAH LEE PARK BOM WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?” Her older sister, CL asked annoyed. The fifteen year old just stared at her sister. “Nuthin unnie..” she mustered out and picked up the book. Before CL asked anything Bom ran up to her room and locked the door. She opened the book and there were instructions.
 
The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person’s face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person’s name, it will happen.
If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.
 
“NO WAY! JUST LIKE THE SHOOOOOW!” Bom shouted happily. Hey, she may have been a gang member but that was her favorite anime. She flipped through the pages until she saw a list of names. “Lee sunghoon.. Kwon mirae.. Lee yusun.. These are all names of the criminals that have died.. OMO IS KIRA REAL?” Bom squealed. The thought of the whole anime being real, L, Kira, Ryuk. It exited her. “But wheres the shinigami? Oh well whatever~” She put the book away and decided to wait a few days.
 
Meanwhile In the death god realm.
 
“Zico-ah.. what are you doing? You wanna play cards?” Zico had been sitting there for five days looking down at the human world. “hyung, I dropped my death note.” Zico emotionlessly said. U-Kwon spit out his drink and gaped at him. “WHERE DID YOU DRROP IT? OH oh no… oh no man not the human world..” U-kwon begged his friend to be lying. “I did it on purpose though.. I think it’ll be fun..” Zico said and crossed over to the human world. “Oh that ..” B-bomb muttered.
 
INTHEHUMAN WORLSDHEHEHEO
 
It had been five days since Bom found the Death Note and she used it. She had killed off enemy gangs. Her unnies didn’t ask anything but just celebrated. After coming home from studying Bom went up to her room with the excuse “I’m not hungry” Her mom just nodded and let her go. As soon as she opened the door she was greeted with darkness. But in her bed, very faintly she saw a figure. “Sup?” It said and Bom Panicked. She brought out a gun and the figure quickly stood up. “YAH YAH YAH PUTH THAT DOWN.. Oh wait you cant kill me.. hehe” The figure walked towards Bom and it was a guy.
 
Bom pointed her gun at him but he just kept walking, till he was at arm’s length with the gun. “W-who are you? How did you get in here?” He nudged towards her drawr. She opened it and took out a class book. “No. Death Note.” He said bluntly. She gasped and put her gun down. “Y-youre.. a death god? But you look human.” He nodded and shrugged. “We aren’t human. This is the form we take when we come to earth, incase anyone sees us.”
Bom nodded and sat down. “Ma names Zi-ah-co but you can call me oppa.” Bom blinked at his straightforwardness. “Uhm.. I’ll stick with Zico.. if that’s okay” Zico nodded and looked around. “Hey do you have.. Peaches?” He asked and rubbed his nape. “Be right back.” Bom hurridly opened her door and closed it. She ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, where her mom was making food. “Oh Bommie, I thought you weren’t hungry.” Bom shook her head. “A snack.. that’s what I want.. and ima get it..” Bom awkwardly walked toward the fridge and took out five peaches.
 
“HOOLY CRAP ALL THAT IS FOR YOU?” CL exclaimed as Bom passed her in the hallway. Bom just nodded abd ran into her room. “Weird girl” CL Muttered and walked away. As soon as Bom had reaced her room she locked the door. “Bout time.” Zico muttered and looked at the peaches in her hand. “GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!” Zico reached out for one but missed and fell on his face. “Owww” He got up and walked towards Bom. The closer he came the farther she took a step back until she was at the wall. Zico still came closer until their noses touched. “Go away.” Bom said and Zico just laughed. “HAH! I cant.. until you die or I do.” Zico spat at her. “Now give me my peaches.” He said firmly and Bom shook her head. 
 
She put a slice in and smirked. “Who said they were for you?” She whispered and slipped out from under him. Bom walked to her bed and lied down, with the bowl of peaches in her arms. “Yaaaaah! Seriously!” Zico kept annoying Bom until she finally surrendered. “FINE!” She threw one towards his face and he opened his mouth. The peach slice went straight in and Zico smiled widely. “WOOHOO”